• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide The Most Electrifying Man In Smash Entertainment [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DMG submitted a new guide:

The Most Electrifying Man In Smash Entertainment - Knee

Captain Falcon is the best character in Project M 3.6. He should win all the tournaments and wins every MU. I will teach you how to accomplish this in a few easy steps.

1. If you are not winning with Captain Falcon or find him difficult to use, consider implementing more :GCL::GCR::GCL::GCR::GCL::GCR: + :GCY::GCZ: and definitely more :GCY::GCCR:, without forgetting the classic :GCR::GCDR::GCD::GCDL::GCL: to show superior style.

2. Git Gud

Now go out there and spank some babies in PM!
Read more about this guide...

Sudoi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blargbla
This is an exciting guide, and I think the tech discussed in this guide is going to shake up the metagame, big time. You should consider going to EVO, and showing off some of this tech. I think you'd get top 5 easy, especially since the matchup is hard to adapt to.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
This guide has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom