• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Most Aggravating Taunt So Far?

Whirlpool33

Smash Rookie
I’m curious. Which taunt aggravates and burns you up in a way that no other taunt can? If you can, explain why that one taunt specifically annoys you so much.

I think that :ultpeach:‘s side taunt “Lalalalalala” is absolutely infuriating. She sings it so tauntingly and mockingly gets me so riled up to the point where I actually start playing way more recklessly against her.

Last edited:

Peachach

Smash Cadet
Hardly matters, since taunts are turned off online... pathetic Nintendo strikes again.

Donnydaysss

Smash Rookie
:ultzelda:‘s waving taunt has always tilted me more than any other taunt. It’s especially annoying in this game because she giggles at you while doing it and it gets on my nerves quick. It crushes my soul.

D

Deleted member

Zelda giggle is cute yet so evil XD So to me that's one of the worst taunts.

But imo, t bagging is kinda annoying. Especially when you accidentally SD, like come on bro kinda disrespectful.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Nothing, since you can't taunt online. Which makes Dedede all the more viable, since you can crouch as him to piss your opponent off. Works.

Lord_Ghirahim

Smash Cadet
Dunno if it's in Ultimate but in Brawl Sonic had a taunt "You're too slow!" Which was hilarious. Also not a taunt but Peach's "Oh, did I win?" on the Melee victory screen is timeless.

Marmotbro

Smash Apprentice
Dunno if it's in Ultimate but in Brawl Sonic had a taunt "You're too slow!" Which was hilarious.
It isn't back, thank ****ing god. Little blue piece of ****ing **** running ****ing everywhere like a goddamn child ****ing you're too slow ****ing stalling the game out goddamn ****ING SONIC I HATE THAT GARBAGE HEDGEHOG.

D.K.'s shrug taunt is another good one for tilting people.

Falconswitch

Smash Rookie
I agree, :ultpeach:‘s “Lalalalalala” is infuriating. I think it’s even MORE annoying in Ultimate because she looks right at the camera whilst doing it, smiling at and taunting the player.

:ultpalutena:‘s pole dance is really annoying as well. The condescending laugh really gets on my nerves and tilts me.

Top Bottom