• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The MODERATELY-OLD Luigi Finder

Griffard

Smash Ace
Luigi is my spirit main. I switch it up a lot but I feel sooooo nice when in the zone with Weeg, I would probably describe him as my main and he's my favorite character to play.

Griffard

Smash Ace
Yo Mega Manny! Have you heard of Wavedash Wednesday or any of the other events at EXP gaming? Hope to play you next time I'm in the Chi, the Melee and P:M scene is great there.

Mega Manny

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mannerz
Yo Mega Manny! Have you heard of Wavedash Wednesday or any of the other events at EXP gaming? Hope to play you next time I'm in the Chi, the Melee and P:M scene is great there.
Yeah bro! I'm there every Wednesday. No one knows me yet because I'm sort of new. Hope to play some matches with ya!

OniLink97

Smash Cadet
NNID
0niLink97
Smash-Name: OniLink
Province: Ontario
Town: Goderich

Griffard

Smash Ace
I just realized I'm not in this thread..
I'm in New Orleans, Louisiana, and my tag is Mushroom Dynamite!

I've only been to 2 nationals but I've been trying to put in that work. I hope you guys hear about me from streams and not just smashboards this year ;)

Top Bottom