• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The MKGD: The rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated

Dogivet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dogivet
3DS FC
1375-7594-5859
Mind just a little heads up what the skype group is for?
Not asking to join per say since I mostly lurk, just interested what might be happening.

Off topic question since I'm on and bored;
What colour are you guys currently using?
Been using default mostly lately but I still like Mirror Knight's colour scheme.

Last edited:

LostinpinK

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ailkah
I've always been known in my community for using pink costumes on all characters. But pink and yellow is ugly as f***, so I use the last costume: grey / pink, which is much more elegant.

And I joined the skype group as well. We must just make sure that our board doesn't lose activity because everything is on skype.

Dust^

Smash Rookie
i use the the grey one with the pink cape but ive been using the black one with red eyes more recently

warionumbah2

Smash Master

I use Galacta Knight and im starting use the White costume from air ride. The red one is Ito's color, if you wanna take it then 2-0 him irl with your own MK. Good luck :p

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm gonna cry tears of joy. Soon......it will be in my hands. It just needs one more custom coat and they will ship it out to me.

EDIT: Dark MK is my color btw.

Last edited:

W.A.C.

Smash Ace
I use Galacta Knight and im starting use the White costume from air ride. The red one is Ito's color, if you wanna take it then 2-0 him irl with your own MK. Good luck :p
I started using the red one back when Ito used to use the Galacta Knight colors. >_>

warionumbah2

Smash Master
I started using the red one back when Ito used to use the Galacta Knight colors. >_>
Yeah but no one knows who you are, while everyone knows Ito and mimics his color and copies his name tag. Yes people do this, ran into a bad MK with the 'Ito_pls' or 'I'm_Ito' tag.

Its his trademark color now it seems.

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
I use all of the colours rather equally, although I used the Galacta Knight colours to the point of disliking it back in the 3DS days. Default is nice since MK actually has a nice design naturally, white is my least used but I still use it though I wish there was more than just white and a very slight amount of yellow to it, red looks good and I like the golden gauntlets, green looks nice which is a miracle since most green outfits look awful to me, blue with red eyes is alright, pink I liked more in Brawl since I'm pretty sure the wings were changed from pink and yellow to just pink but I like the cape, Galacta Knight is still beautiful <3 and Dark MK is alright although the bright pink with dark grey seemed off to me at first.

ZTD | TECHnology

Yeah but no one knows who you are, while everyone knows Ito and mimics his color and copies his name tag. Yes people do this, ran into a bad MK with the 'Ito_pls' or 'I'm_Ito' tag.

Alright my tag is gonna be "True Ito" tonight then. You can watch me on GooshiGaming's Twitch ;)

Or wait: "Ito Numba2"

It's perfect.

Last edited:

W.A.C.

Smash Ace

I personally just love the color red. lol

W.A.C.

Smash Ace
Congratulations to Ito for winning yet another Foundary tournament victory. He initially tried to go all Shiek, but switched to Meta Knight in Grand Finals against a Sonic main who relies more on hammer spindash than anyone else in NorCal. It proved to be quiet effective, but Ito was still able to beat him. Impressive use of Meta Knight against such a difficult matchup once again.

W.A.C.

Smash Ace
Ito picks up Sheik and destroys the Sheik mains. That's honestly really sad.
I was shocked when he two stocked Trevonte both game 1 and 2 of Winner's Finals. Trevonte is ranked #3 in NorCal's PR. He looked so upset after game 3. lol If Ito decides to dual-main both Shiek and Meta Knight in the future to be as competitive as possible, he'll be unstoppable in NorCal. lol

Last edited:

ZTD | TECHnology

Ito picks up Sheik and destroys the Sheik mains. That's honestly really sad.
I find it absolutely hilarious.

EDIT: I don't even blame him. I need to follow suit and find a secondary. The problem is I have yet to find another character that I actually enjoy.

Except for :4pikachu:. The problem is that his very input heavy, technical feel is very hard for me. Every time I play the character, I feel like I am focusing more on what my hands are doing rather than what's going on in game. Sucks because I'm really tired of losing to the same people and the same dumb MUs <_<. I would rather quit than play a character just for the sake of how good it is though. I have to legit enjoy them.

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Norcal couldn't do **** to his MK anyway, they have to heavily rely on customs to keep up. If they went default it would be gg, him using sheik and bodying everyone and then going MK on a whim just shows how better he is.

Basically I think Ito went MK overload, you play your main so much you start missing inputs and stuff. How to cure this? Use someone else for a while or don't play the game for a week. Glad he picked up Sheik get it over and done with, they no longer have an answer to Ito.

He can still put MK to use in some MUs or when he feels like it lol, if Rosa comes up go MK, Ness comes up go MK, Mario comes up ect ect.
How can I join The Skype group? I have not a skype account :(
make an account and PM Ulevo yoyu skype name.

ZTD | TECHnology

Yeah I feel like this could be happening to me as well. I need something strong yet easy to play that doesn't drain me mentally to the extent MK does so I can take a break from it.

Really, I just need to be a savage.

I'm pretty happy to see Ito destroying everyone. Especially those customs users haha.

busken

Smash Ace
Ito is definitely making strides. It seems like when people look back on smash 4 history he will be credited for accomplishments of meta knight.

W.A.C.

Smash Ace
It's worth mentioning that customs in NorCal and Texas, among other regions will pretty much be dead after EVO. Ito's Meta Knight will destroy the hell out of everyone once customs are gone. lol

busken

Smash Ace
It's worth mentioning that customs in NorCal and Texas, among other regions will pretty much be dead after EVO. Ito's Meta Knight will destroy the hell out of everyone once customs are gone. lol
I know Ito is good but I never see him at any major tournaments. Does he attend or....

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Midwest is gonna die shortly after. Katakiri gonna slay. :4metaknight:

W.A.C.

Smash Ace
I know Ito is good but I never see him at any major tournaments. Does he attend or....
He goes to a lot of tournaments in NorCal that are in the upper half of the bay area and major NorCal tournaments. He also goes to SoCal tournaments when he's in school.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Basically when customs are gone
  • Good MKs will roll in money
  • Bad MKs will stay bad, unless they come here for advice(real talk this place is the only place where MKs meta is being pushed, we literally got top level MKs here willing to help).
After the dark and satanic customs finish, nothing but the golden era awaits us with more buffs from Daddy Sakurai.:4metaknight:

Last edited:

busken

Smash Ace
Basically when customs are gone
  • Good MKs will roll in money
  • Bad MKs will stay bad, unless they come here for advice(real talk this place is the only place where MKs meta is being pushed, we literally got top level MKs here willing to help).
After the dark and satanic customs finish, nothing but the golden era awaits us with more buffs from Daddy Sakurai.:4metaknight:
I guess we as a community never talked about customs. How do you guys feel about them?

Top Bottom