• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Master of Unlocking, JILL, will survive in Smash!

inksaver

Smash Rookie
It's a pretty awesome move set, but it needs a Final Smash.

Here's one for you. When Jill uses her Final Smash, we see her frantically opening a door, entering it and slamming it closed (maybe even bracing herself against it to keep it closed), then we see the a horse of zombies descend on her opponents.
I should have drawn the final smash haha, thanks for the suggestion tho!

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
The RE3make demo is out now.

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Popping in to say I played the demo of RE3 and loved it to death. Very excited to get the full game when it's out

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Now that it’s out, how is everyone enjoying it? Taking my time with first runthrough, but has been a roller coaster for me so far.

Kirbeh

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
Now that it’s out, how is everyone enjoying it? Taking my time with first runthrough, but has been a roller coaster for me so far.
Still waiting on my copy to arrive, though at this point I'm just expecting an email to come in saying it'll be arriving later in the week due to delays. I got my classic costume pack code though...I'm almost tempted to buy it digitally too just so I can play now.

EDIT: And it arrives! Time to forgo some sleep to squeeze in a few hours before work.

Last edited:

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Haven't picked mine up yet. Gonna try to wait until I get news back on a job but I'm already starting to get a little impatient

RebelMaren

Smash Journeyman
Finished RE3 remake yesterday and I loved it, a few things in the game I'd love to see if Jill ever came to Smash (Moveset stuff and the new Raccoon City as a stage). Hopefully she hasn't been ignored as a potential fighter and the Smash team were waiting for this game to get some more ideas from.

There is a SICK potential final smash for Jill in this game that is just nuts, I hope everyone enjoys it.

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Finished RE3 remake yesterday and I loved it, a few things in the game I'd love to see if Jill ever came to Smash (Moveset stuff and the new Raccoon City as a stage). Hopefully she hasn't been ignored as a potential fighter and the Smash team were waiting for this game to get some more ideas from.

There is a SICK potential final smash for Jill in this game that is just nuts, I hope everyone enjoys it.
I really doubt it after the spirit event we got late last year, but I see a VERY small chance for it. Maybe they add RE3 specific spirits and call the one already in the game her original form. I really dont think that's going to happen though

RebelMaren

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, the way I look at spirits. The last thing they want is for people to not be surprised by the characters they add, it's pretty clear that alot of the community chose to believe that spirits deconfirm. If anything they could just be playing us by sprinkling in future characters with random spirit sets. At any rate, Resident Evil IS on their radar, that's more than you can say for alot of popular characters, so don't let fan rules get in the way of your desire to support characters.

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Honestly, the way I look at spirits. The last thing they want is for people to not be surprised by the characters they add, it's pretty clear that alot of the community chose to believe that spirits deconfirm. If anything they could just be playing us by sprinkling in future characters with random spirit sets. At any rate, Resident Evil IS on their radar, that's more than you can say for alot of popular characters, so don't let fan rules get in the way of your desire to support characters.
Don't get me wrong, I'm still supporting her, I just dont think it's actually going to happen

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
I have to say, seeing the RE3 remake opening movie with the whole pandemic news segment hit a little close to home there. Especially after I also played The Last of Us a couple months ago.
It feels very weird that the next two games(assuming Last of Us is coming out anytime soon) I buy both involve pandemics while the world is how it is.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Hey so I just finished RE3.

I just want to say I am a HUGE Resident Evil fan and would love to see Jill make it into Smash, I'm actually highly suspicious about the Spirit Event we recently got because we have no idea if this means Resi is off the table or not, and with a franchise as big as Resi it's strange Sakurai hasn't said why it would've hypothetically been excluded.

While a lot of fingers have been pointed at Resi's more mature and grotesque nature, it can be easily toned down for Smash as evident from Jill's Marvel vs Capcom 2 moveset which tones down her gun usage, exaggerates the zombies even going as far as making their blood green, and gives her over-the-top attacks mostly involving explosions:

Huh, this kinda sounds familiar doesn't it? :ultsnake:

Anyways, I am a supporter, and a firm believer that it CAN happen! :)
GraciousTerribleBedlingtonterrier-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
While I enjoyed the RE3 remake and feel I got my money's worth through finishing with platinum trophy, I get why it's been more divisive as far as the length and things. As expected it cut a number of features from the original game, but so did the RE2 remake, although to a lesser degree. I guess I'm of the notion though that not everything has to be that long in order to be a satisfying experience. If something has good pacing rather than being filled with a lot of fluff/filler parts, then I'm fine with completing it in a more timely manner instead of taking days to do so.

The Resistance multiplayer for the RE3make will be getting continued support at least too; is getting Jill as a survivor this week and another one next month, June will apparently have a new map, etc, so that's cool.

Beyond that though, there's already rumors of RE4 getting a remake next, and I'm just one of the people whose like "Really? What about Code Veronica?". The game industry's already been heavily reliant on remakes as of late, but if one for RE4 actually comes true, then so begins the era of game remakes that are in no way warranted, but will happen anyway because they know it'll make money and diehard fans of the original will just eat it up. Nothing about RE4 to me really needs a modern touch, so 3 I guess is a good enough one to leave off on.

SmashPulsion

Smash Rookie
Jill Valentine is my 2nd most wanted Capcom character (As there is one Capcom character from a different series I want in first before her) and I would love for Jill to show up in the Smash Bros series, after playing the Resident Evil series over the years. I came up with a moveset that takes from all of Jill's appearances (and definitely from the recent remake of Resident Evil 3), from what I've seen from others, and the series in general. Also came up with a stage, and some suggested music tracks. Just wanted to share.

Jill Valentine’s Moveset
Neutral Special - MGL Grenade Launcher:
Works similarly to Mii Gunner’s Grenade Launch, where it fires in an arc. You can use four different kinds of grenade rounds for different purposes. Only one grenade round can be shot out at a time. Explosive Rounds are the standard and are good for general knockback. Flame Rounds have an effect similar to Ness’s PK Fire and Simon/Richter’s Holy Water. Freeze Rounds have a chance of freezing opponents at higher percentages (Comparable to moves or items with an ice effect in the game). Mine Rounds work similar to Mega Man’s Crash Bomber and Isabelle’s Lloid Trap. If it hits an opponent directly, it’ll stay on them temporarily then shortly detonate. If a Mine Round lands on the ground or on a wall, it will stay there till someone goes over/nearby it and will detonate. Mine Rounds will eventually detonate on there own after a period of time like Snake’s C4. Freeze Rounds are from the original Resident Evil 3, while Mine Rounds are from Resident Evil 3 Remake. No Acid Rounds in this, to keep this moveset as family friendly as possible.

To switch to different types of grenande rounds, pressing and holding neutral special, and then an option where you can pick from the four types of grenade types will be available (similar to Shulk's Monado Arts). Tapping neutral special will just fire whatever grenade round you have.

Up Special - Hookshot: Based off the Hookshot that Rebecca & Billy use during the events of Resident Evil 0. Works similar to the other tether recoveries already in the Super Smash Bros series. Can also be used to damage enemies similarly to Joker’s Grappling Hook.

Side Special - Samurai Edge: Jill will take out her trademark handgun, she has used in the series and a reticule will appear in front of her, based off the one from Resident Evil 3 Remake. If you tap it, Jill will fire a shot directly in front of her. If you hold the side special, you can move the reticule around, and fire further, but this will leave her more vulnerable. If you manage to have the reticule stay on an opponent long enough, it will “focus,” (just like in Resident Evil 2 Remake and Resident Evil 3 Remake) and will allow for a "critical hit" (present in most entries of the series) and deal more damage if landed.

Down Special - Genesis: The handheld scanner used by Jill during the events of Resident Evil Revelations. A large green rectangular reticule will appear (larger compared to the Samurai Edge’s reticule) in front of Jill when used and if opponents are within its presence, a percentage will go up (near Jill’s character icon for her at the bottom). When this percentage reaches 100% for the Genesis, she will receive an herb which will be used immediately, to heal some of her damage, and the percentage meter will reset back to 0%, allowing her to fill it again for more herbs for health recovery.

Up Smash – Rocket Launcher: Jill will aim a Rocket Launcher upwards and fire a rocket. Will explode in the air and not return to the ground, and will move straight up, unlike Snake using his mortar cannon. It will not arc at all, while shot up. The longer you charge the up smash, the further the rocket will be shot out. The Rocket Launcher is based off the one from Resident Evil 1.

Side Smash - Rifle M40A1: Jill will take out the Rifle M40A1, which she obtains during the events of Resident Evil Revelations, and aims ahead of her. The longer you charge the smash, the farther and stronger the rifle shot will be fired in front of her. Comparable to the Staff item, except not as strong as that, and the actual shot will stop somewhere depending where it ends up being fired, and is not a beam.

Down Smash - M3 Shotgun: Jill will fire twice from her M3 Shotgun (Resident Evil 3 Remake). Jill will fire the first time in front of her, and then quickly turn around and fire the second time. The more charged up the down smash, the narrower and stronger the shots are. The less charged up the down smash is, the shots are instead wider and weaker. Comparable to Isabelle’s Side Smash where she uses the party popper, but the main difference being that you can affect how narrow or wide the shot is, and it’s done twice consecutively, once in front of her and and once behind her.

Grab - A simple reaching grab with one of her arms.

Pummel - Jill will stab the opponent repeatedly with her knife.

Up Throw - Jill will do an uppercut slash with her knife. This comes from Resident Evil 3 Remake, after performing a perfect dodge and using the knife right after.

Forward Throw - Roundhouse: Jill will do a roundhouse kick, that will send her opponent tumbling forward in front of her. Comes from Resident Evil 5 when using Jill in Mercenaries Mode.

Back Throw - Reverse Roundhouse: Jill will perform a spinning roundhouse kick, that will send her opponent tumbling behind her. Comes from Resident Evil 5 when using Jill in Mercenaries Mode.

Down Throw - Double Knee Drop: Jill will push the opponent straight to the ground in front of her, then she will leap into the air and fall on the enemy with both of her knees then backflip away. Comes from Resident Evil 5 when using Jill in Mercenaries Mode.

Up Air - Flip Kick: Jill is leaping upward and hits the opponent with two kicks while rising and somersaulting away. Comes from Resident Evil 5 when using Jill in Mercenaries Mode.

Neutral Air - Double Kick: Jill while leaping forward will kick twice with her legs in front of her. Comes from Resident Evil 5 when using Jill in Mercenaries Mode.

Forward Air - Jill will take out one of her VZ61 Machine Guns (From her Boss Fight in Resident Evil 5, when playing as her in Desperate Escape, and when using her in the Battlesuit in Mercenaries) and fire multiple shots in front of her, for her forward air attack. Will not cause flinch/hit stun and is comparable to Fox’s Blaster, unlike Joker’s Gun.

Back Air - Jill will take out one of her VZ61 Machine Guns (From her Boss Fight in Resident Evil 5, when playing as her in Desperate Escape, and when using her in the Battlesuit in Mercenaries) and fire multiple shots behind her, for her back air attack. Will not cause flinch/hit stun and is comparable to Fox’s Blaster, unlike Joker’s Gun.

Down Air - Jill will take out both her VZ61 Machines Guns (from both her Boss Fight in Resident Evil 5 and when playing as her in Desperate Escape, and with her in the Battlesuit in Mercenaries) and will fire them both downward. Similar to Joker’s Gun attack when used downwards in the air. Will not cause flinch/hit stun and is comparable to Fox’s Blaster, unlike Joker’s Gun.

Jab - Knife Slashes: Jill will use slashes with her knife, which is how other characters tend to use the knife in the series, while she normally uses stabs with her knife.

Dash Attack - Cartwheel Kick: Jill performs a cartwheel and will kick the opponent twice. Comes from Resident Evil 5 when using Jill in Mercenaries Mode.

Up Tilt - High Kick: Jill performs an upward kick to the enemy's face. Comes from Resident Evil 5 when using Jill in Mercenaries Mode.

Side Tilt - Knife Stab: Jill will do a single stab with her knife, just like how she uses the knife in the series in general.

Down Tilt – Sweep/Rising Kick: Jill leans down and performs an upward kick. This upward kick will not be as high compared to the up tilt and will aim lower in comparison. Comes from Resident Evil 5 when using Jill in Mercenaries Mode.

Final Smash – Railgun: Jill will use the "Ferromagnetic Infantry-use Next Generation Railgun", which is a portable railgun as her final smash, from Resident Evil 3 Remake. Comparable to Samus’s Zero Laser (and other similar Final Smashes and such) in function, as it will fire an extremely powerful blast of electricity in front of Jill.

Stage - Raccoon City
More specifically, this stage will take place in the large Courtyard, in front of the St. Michael Clock Tower, which is in Raccoon City. This is based off the version in Resident Evil 3 Remake. Fighters will fight in front of the large Clock Tower, with the spotlights, that shine on the Clock Tower. The stage will occasionally have a shadowy silhouette of Nemesis show up, on the lights that shine on the Clock Tower, with him roaring “S.T.A.R.S.” as he makes his presence known (he himself won’t be actually shown otherwise to keep the game as family friendly as possible). Nemesis will have his rocket launcher, and a laser sight will show on the stage. The laser sight will start orange as it moves around, but when it turns red, Nemesis will fire a rocket at wherever he aimed at. Eventually after some time, Nemesis will go away, but will eventually reappear if enough time passes again.

Music
  • Ride on Sea (Resident Evil Revelations)
  • Heat on Beat 2012/The Mercenaries (Resident Evil 6)
  • Heat on Beat 2015/Raid Mode (Resident Evil Revelations 2)
  • A Warrior Filled with Hope (Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D)
  • Reckless Driving of LMO (Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D)
  • The Path for Fight (Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D)
  • The Mercenary HUNK (Resident Evil 4)
  • Live Evil (Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles)
  • Winds of Madness (Resident Evil 5)
  • Metamorphosis (Resident Evil 3/Resident Evil 3 Remake)
  • Blood Judgement (Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles)
  • The Theme of Alexia Type 2 (Resident Evil: Code Veronica)

Last edited:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Oh yeah, I am hoping they'll include some DLC updates for the base game of the RE3make too, like maybe the mercenaries mode that was in the original and stuff or some extra character chapters like what the remake for 2 later got.

The mentioned multiplayer support is good, but give the main game more of that kind of additional content too.

And weird timing, but just came across this.

Pretty good read, considering they’re taking the fan rules (spirits deconfirm, etc) with a grain of salt.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Leon Kennedy's voice actor from the original RE2 has passed away. Rest in peace.

Last edited:

SmashPulsion

Smash Rookie
First of all, rest in peace to Paul Haddad. May he be in peace.

Secondly, after some time and consideration, I wanted to a make an addendum to my moveset post for Jill. Regarding her Grenade Launcher specifically, I wanted to go a little more in detail, and I decided to add three more grenade round types (I originally discussed four grenade round types, now it's seven in total). Now realistically if Jill were to ever get into Smash Bros, use a Grenade Launcher in her moveset, and use multiple different rounds, it probably isn't going up to seven different types. This is purely food for thought (though I guess you never know what can happen). That said, these seven different types all have effects that have been done in Smash Bros, which is why I wanted to go make this. With that said, here they are.

MGL Grenade Launcher – Different Grenade Types

Explosive Rounds – Work comparably to the effect similar to the rounds fired by Mii Gunner’s Grenade Launch move. Prioritizes knockback the most out of all the rounds. Will leave a normal explosion from where it lands. Originally from Resident Evil 1.

Flame Rounds – Has a similar effect to Ness’s PK Fire, Robin’s Arcfire, and Simon/Richter’s Holy Water. The flame round will explode into a stationary pillar of fire that can hit the opponent multiple times, from where it lands. Originally from Resident Evil 1.

Freeze Rounds – Can possibly freeze an opponent (more likely to occur if opponent has higher percentage of damage) if it makes contact with them. Also, more effective if opponent has higher percentage of damage, for them to stay frozen longer. Good to use in conjunction with the Genesis to raise its scanning percentage, setting up a critical shot with the Samurai Edge or for whatever other reasons. Will leave an explosion of ice, where the round lands. Originally from Resident Evil 3.

Mine Rounds – If it hits an opponent directly, it will stay on them temporarily (comparable to Mega Man’s Crash Bomber) and then shortly explode. If it lands on the ground/wall, it will stay there and act like a mine (comparable to Snake’s old Down Smash from Brawl and Isabelle’s Lloid Trap.) If an opponent goes over/nearby the mine at its location on the arena, then it will detonate, damaging them. Originally from Resident Evil 3 Remake.

Acid Rounds – If it detonates on an opponent who is using their shield, it will significantly damage/completely break the opponent’s shield. Comparable to a projectile version of Marth/Lucina’s Shield Breaker. If it hits an opponent normally while they’re not using their shield, it will leave a brief damaging like effect (like Joker’s Eiha) on them. Will leave an explosion of acid, from where the round lands. Originally from Resident Evil 1.

Electric Rounds – Rounds that have an electrical and paralyzing effect on enemies when it explodes. More effective if opponents are at higher percentages, as they’ll stay paralyzed longer. Comparable to Zero Suit Samus’s Paralyzer move. Good to use in conjunction with the Genesis to raise its scanning percentage, setting up a critical shot with the Samurai Edge, or for whatever other reasons. Will leave an explosion of electricity, from where the round lands. Originally from Resident Evil 5.

Neuro Rounds – Rounds that will have a slow effect on enemies if it makes contact with them. Comparable to the effect of an opponent being slowed down by the Timer item, hitting Bayonetta while she’s using Witch Time, and other similar effects. More effective on opponent if they are at higher percentages, as they will stay slower longer. Good to use in conjunction with the Genesis to raise its scanning percentage, setting up a critical shot with the Samurai Edge or for whatever other reasons. Will leave an explosion of white poisonous gas that affects the nervous system, from where the round lands. Originally from Resident Evil 7.

Last edited:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
So with Min Min defeating the spirit rule, how does everyone feel about Jill's chances now?

Shame that the RE3 remake won't be getting any further updates from the looks of it though, only the Resistance mode which I'm mixed on, but at least Jill herself has had a decent presence there after being added.

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
So with Min Min defeating the spirit rule, how does everyone feel about Jill's chances now?

Shame that the RE3 remake won't be getting any further updates from the looks of it though, only the Resistance mode which I'm mixed on, but at least Jill herself has had a decent presence there after being added.
I dont think its impossible. Could easily just give her RE3 spirits instead of ones from the overall series for her board.

I dont expect it but I don't think its completly impossible
Check out this AMAZING new Jill Valentine Smash Render by PG Keith!

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Damn that's real good

inksaver

Smash Rookie

Oddball

Smash Lord

M00NFIRE94

Smash Ace
If we get Jill, I want her to have a mini-menu like Hero has where she can go through her inventory to select items/weapons. Make it the classic inventory from the first 3 games, blink blonk sound effects included.

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
Ya know what'd be pretty funny? What if they included the Mansion Basement theme from Director's Cut?

Last edited:

Oddball

Smash Lord
Now that we actually have zombies in Smash with Steve, coming up with trailers and spirit battles is a lot easier for her.

You could even start a trailer having Micecraft zombies surrounding Steve (and maybe other characters) before she comes in to save them.

SmashPulsion

Smash Rookie
This is a revised moveset that tones down the previous Jill Valentine moveset I made, to make it as “family friendly,” as possible, so Jill can be in Smash. Otherwise the moveset is mostly the same. Jill’s firearms have been reduced only to her grenade launcher, handgun, and rocket launcher (railgun aside for her Final Smash). All armaments that other playable characters in Smash use (Mii Gunner for the grenade launcher, Bayonetta & Joker for handguns, and Snake for the rocket launcher), now Jill also uses. Attacks that originally used other firearms have been replaced with different attacks.

Jill Valentine’s Moveset
Neutral Special - Grenade Launcher:
Works similarly to Mii Gunner’s Grenade Launch, where it fires in an arc. You can use different kinds of grenade rounds for different purposes. Only one grenade round can be shot out at a time.

Explosive Rounds – Work comparably to the effect similar to the rounds fired by Mii Gunner’s Grenade Launch move. Prioritizes knockback the most out of all the rounds. Will leave a normal explosion from where it lands. Originally from Resident Evil 1.

Flame Rounds – Has a similar effect to Ness’s PK Fire, Robin’s Arcfire, and Simon/Richter’s Holy Water. The flame round will explode into a stationary pillar of fire that can hit the opponent multiple times, from where it lands. Originally from Resident Evil 1.

Freeze Rounds – Can possibly freeze an opponent (more likely to occur if opponent has higher percentage of damage) if it makes contact with them. Also, more effective if opponent has higher percentage of damage, for them to stay frozen longer. Good to use in conjunction with the Genesis to raise its scanning percentage, setting up a critical shot with the Samurai Edge or for whatever other reasons. Will leave an explosion of ice, where the round lands. Originally from Resident Evil 3.

Mine Rounds – If it hits an opponent directly, it will stay on them temporarily (comparable to Mega Man’s Crash Bomber) and then shortly explode. If it lands on the ground/wall, it will stay there and act like a mine (comparable to Snake’s old Down Smash from Brawl and Isabelle’s Lloid Trap.) If an opponent goes over/nearby the mine at its location on the arena, then it will detonate, damaging them. Originally from Resident Evil 3 Remake.

Acid Rounds – If it detonates on an opponent who is using their shield, it will significantly damage/completely break the opponent’s shield. Comparable to a projectile version of Marth/Lucina’s Shield Breaker. If it hits an opponent normally while they’re not using their shield, it will leave a brief damaging like effect (like Joker’s Eiha) on them. Will leave an explosion of acid, from where the round lands. Originally from Resident Evil 1.

Electric Rounds – Rounds that have an electrical and paralyzing effect on enemies when it explodes. More effective if opponents are at higher percentages, as they’ll stay paralyzed longer. Comparable to Zero Suit Samus’s Paralyzer move. Good to use in conjunction with the Genesis to raise its scanning percentage, setting up a critical shot with the Samurai Edge, or for whatever other reasons. Will leave an explosion of electricity, from where the round lands. Originally from Resident Evil 5.

Neuro Rounds – Rounds that will have a slow effect on enemies if it makes contact with them. Comparable to the effect of an opponent being slowed down by the Timer item, hitting Bayonetta while she’s using Witch Time, and other similar effects. More effective on opponent if they are at higher percentages, as they will stay slower longer. Good to use in conjunction with the Genesis to raise its scanning percentage, setting up a critical shot with the Samurai Edge or for whatever other reasons. Will leave an explosion of white poisonous gas that affects the nervous system, from where the round lands. Originally from Resident Evil 7.

To switch to different types of grenade rounds, press and hold neutral special, and then an option where you can pick from the multiple types of grenade types will be available (similar to Shulk's Monado Arts). Tapping neutral special will just fire whatever grenade round you have. Sound effects while selecting and switching rounds are based off the menu from the original Resident Evil games.

Up Special - Hookshot: Based off the Hookshot that Rebecca & Billy use during the events of Resident Evil 0. Works similar to the other tether recoveries already in the Super Smash Bros series. Can also be used to damage enemies similarly to Joker’s Grappling Hook.

Side Special - Samurai Edge: Jill will take out her trademark handgun, she has used in the series and a reticule will appear in front of her, based off the one from Resident Evil 3 Remake. If you tap it, Jill will fire a shot directly in front of her. If you hold the side special, you can move the reticule around, and fire further, but this will leave her more vulnerable. If you manage to have the reticule stay on an opponent long enough, it will “focus,” (just like in Resident Evil 2 Remake and Resident Evil 3 Remake) and will allow for a "critical hit" (present in most entries of the series) and deal more damage if landed.

Down Special - Genesis: The handheld scanner used by Jill during the events of Resident Evil Revelations. A large green rectangular reticule will appear (larger compared to the Samurai Edge’s reticule) in front of Jill when used and if opponents are within its presence, a percentage will go up (near Jill’s character icon for her at the bottom). When this percentage reaches 100% for the Genesis, she will receive an herb which will be used immediately, to heal some of her damage, and the percentage meter will reset back to 0%, allowing her to fill it again for more herbs for health recovery.

Up Smash – Uppercut Slash: Jill will do an uppercut slash with her knife. This comes from Resident Evil 3 Remake, after performing a perfect dodge and using the knife right after.

Side Smash – Rocket Launcher: Jill will take out the Rocket Launcher and aim ahead of her, and then fire a rocket. The longer you charge the smash, the farther and stronger the rocket fired in front of her will be. Based off it’s design from Resident Evil Remake.

Down Smash – Charged Roundhouse: Jill will do a charged reverse roundhouse kick that will sweep both the front and back of her with a roundhouse kick. Comes from Resident Evil Revelations.

Grab - A simple reaching grab with one of her arms.

Pummel - Jill will stab the opponent repeatedly with her knife.

Up ThrowStun Gun: Jill will take out her taser and use it onto the grappled opponent, causing electricity to flow through the opponent. Originally from Resident Evil Remake.

Forward Throw - Roundhouse: Jill will do a roundhouse kick, that will send her opponent tumbling forward in front of her. Comes from Resident Evil 5 when using Jill in Mercenaries Mode.

Back Throw - Reverse Roundhouse: Jill will perform a spinning roundhouse kick, that will send her opponent tumbling behind her. Comes from Resident Evil 5 when using Jill in Mercenaries Mode.

Down Throw - Double Knee Drop: Jill will push the opponent straight to the ground in front of her, then she will leap into the air and fall on the enemy with both of her knees then backflip away. Comes from Resident Evil 5 when using Jill in Mercenaries Mode.

Up Air - Flip Kick: Jill is leaping upward and hits the opponent with two kicks while rising and somersaulting away. Comes from Resident Evil 5 when using Jill in Mercenaries Mode.

Neutral Air - Double Kick: Jill while leaping forward will kick twice with her legs in front of her. Comes from Resident Evil 5 when using Jill in Mercenaries Mode.

Forward Air – Forward Arrow Kick: Jill does a kick in mid-air that lunges forward in the air. Comes from Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Back AirBackward Arrow Kick: Jill does a kick in mid-air that lunges backward in the air. Comes from Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Down AirAerial Double Knee Drop: An aerial attack in which Jill drops straight down from the air, slamming into opponents with both her knees. Comes from Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Jab - Knife Slashes: Jill will use slashes with her knife, which is how other characters tend to use the knife in the series, while she normally uses stabs with her knife.

Dash Attack - Cartwheel Kick: Jill performs a cartwheel and will kick the opponent more then once. Comes from Resident Evil 5 when using Jill in Mercenaries Mode.

Up Tilt - High Kick: Jill performs an upward kick to the enemy's face. Comes from Resident Evil 5 when using Jill in Mercenaries Mode.

Side Tilt - Knife Stab: Jill will do a single stab with her knife, just like how she uses the knife in the series in general.

Down Tilt – Sweep/Rising Kick: Jill leans down and performs an upward kick. This upward kick will not be as high compared to the up tilt and will aim lower in comparison. Comes from Resident Evil 5 when using Jill in Mercenaries Mode.

Final Smash – Railgun: Jill will use the "Ferromagnetic Infantry-use Next Generation Railgun", which is a portable railgun as her final smash, from Resident Evil 3 Remake. Comparable to Samus’s Zero Laser (and other similar Final Smashes and such) in function, as it will fire an extremely powerful blast of electricity in front of Jill.

Now Jill has a fully family friendly moveset, that also takes from all of her previous appearances in general, and should be allowed in the game, with no issue.

Last edited:

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
JILL VALENTINE

Weak Attacks
1-2-3:
Jab-Straight- Fierce

Strong Attacks
Upward:
Uppercut
Forward: Round Kick
Downward: Low Kick

SMASH ATTACKS:
Upward:
Jump Uppercut
Forward: Knife Swipe
Downward: Break Sweep

Dash Attack: Eagle Kick

Aerial Attacks:
Center:
Air Kick
Front: Knife Chop
Back: Reverse Kick
Up: Upper Boot
Down: Diving Kick

Special Attacks
Standard B:
Grenade Launcher
Forward B: Charging S.T.A.R.S.
Upward B: Reverse Somersault
Downward B: Knee Drop

Grapples and Throw Downs
Pummel:
Stab
Front: Flip Throw
Back: Reverse Throw
Up: Kick Launch
Down: Smack Down

Copy and Pasted from before. Most of it is from Marvel Vs.

What do you think?

Top Bottom