• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Master Magician Tactician  -  Tiberius

Guide The Master Magician Tactician - Tiberius

Tiberius

Smash Rookie
NNID
Tiberius
Rawlstin submitted a new guide:

Tiberius Robin Guide. (Neutrals, Defense, Offense, Combos, Spacing, Etc.) - The Master Magician Tactician.

Hi. My name is Riley Tiberius, my Smash Tag is Tiberius.
I'm a competitive Smash 4 Player in the state of Utah who mains Robin and Marth. This will be a competitive guide for my, hands down, favorite character in the game, Robin. I will be talking about his best Neutral, Offensive, and Defensive options, and his Combos...
Read more about this guide...

Last edited:

Doubledasher

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0705-4824-7312
Amazing guide, I main Robin and they don’t have many representatives or much information on them... honestly sad because Robin is highly underrated.

Tiberius

Smash Rookie
NNID
Tiberius
Amazing guide, I main Robin and they don’t have many representatives or much information on them... honestly sad because Robin is highly underrated.
Thank You. Glad to see that this wasn't a waste of time to make. I've mained Robin since Day 1 of Smash4, even back when 3DS was the only version. I just love this Character so much.

Top Bottom