• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mario Video Collection

iMichael

Smash Lord
I found some old '09 videos of my Mario vs my friends Sheik/Marth. The infamous spot dodging lol.

TMario

Smash Apprentice
@RKO: Sorry I dont have much to criticize... I saw a couple times where I personally would have shield grabbed in that TL match, but really, you're a new hero dude. I took a couple of your moves, instantly improved my game.

...still lose hard to Falco though....

But not getting totally schooled. Thanks a lot man, and upload more vids. They're really enjoyable to watch.

TMario

Smash Apprentice
@RKO - Hey, I noticed you use nunchucks. I'm thinking about making the transition over. Can I ask whats your button mapping with chucks? Or is that a faux pas? What's your button mapping for chucks? :bee:

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
I think making the transition from gamecube controller to wiimote-nunchucks would be somewhat difficult at this point of time tbh with you, esp if your used to using the gc controller for a number of years. But hey, sooner or later we're all gonna have to get an early head start on getting used to the wiimote/nunchuck for smash 4.

:pow:

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I doubt they're gonna make us use that.

If I get a Wii U and Smash 4, I'm likely getting the gamepad they're coming out with.

Edit: Ninja'd

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Hell I'd prefer to use the Wii U Gamepad than the Wiimote Nunchuck. At least it has all the buttons.

But I wouldn't want to take that to tournaments for risk of breaking the damn thing.

BSP

Smash Legend
Since you brought those up and I noticed Boss jumping after some SH bairs, I'll point out that Mario can do 2 bairs in one short hop if you input them fast enough. You guys probably know that already though.

God, Mario Tornado's range is so small, seriously. It's almost sonic Nair level outside of the last hit.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
The last hit of it has some incredible properties though. It beats MK's nado cleanly, for one.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
The last hit of it has some incredible properties though. It beats MK's nado cleanly, for one.
So truth...

EDIT: yo jimmy....can i get the key to this thead? I'll continue to keep updating this thread as much as possible.

Top Bottom