• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe The Mario Music Thread

BSP

Smash Legend
I didn't get it, but Mario Super Sluggers has so pretty darn good music. Peach's Ice Garden sounds amazing, and is just a great remix of in the castle. The Star Festival from Galaxy 1 is incredible as well. It really grasps that triumphant feeling.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
BOB-OMB BATTLEFIELD IS THE BEST BEGINNING LEVEL MUSIC EVER.

Honestly, the SMG2 rendition is awesome.

BSP

Smash Legend
I really should play that for my jazz band teacher and see if he would consider it. It would fit so well.

A_man13

Smash Master
Dang it, this reminds me that I'll eventually need to update my huge post in the begining for galaxy 2 music. Again...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Though I like the music and gameplay in Tetris Attack, I was hoping the US stick with Panel De Pon on characters, I understand back when the game came out not many people would approve Fairy Girls in a puzzle game. >.<

Oh well, at least Lip's Theme is in the game, which is awesome. =3

T-block

B2B TST
it's been a while since i've played PnP, but the music is the same, isn't it?

PnP here would have been cool, but they did a good job on the makeover so i'm fine with it

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzYBrUl926c

This song. I felt so much for the Good Egg Galaxy's Song. I mean, the very first unlockable galaxy and BAM! they pelt this beautiful song at you. This has got to be the only new song that makes me extremely crazy with nostalgia that makes me feel like this song. I mean, when SMG1 came out, I stayed up all night playing this and I loved the Good Egg Galaxy's Song so much...

(btw, for your information, I believe SMG1 was that long ago for someone to have nostalgic memories of it, so BLECH! :p)

T-block

B2B TST
it was almost 3 years ago man... with it being the first true galaxy experience ever, i can understand the nostalgia. good egg is my second favourite track in the game btw... only beaten by GUSTY GARDEN GALAXYYYY <3

A_man13

Smash Master
it was almost 3 years ago man... with it being the first true galaxy experience ever, i can understand the nostalgia. good egg is my second favourite track in the game btw... only beaten by GUSTY GARDEN GALAXYYYY <3
Even though both games have a fantastic list of songs, Gusty Garden is the only song from Galaxy 1 or Galaxy 2 that gives me chills whenever I hear it. It's a beautiful song and it is up there with all the classic Mario themes as one of my favorite songs not only in that series, but that has ever appeared in a Video game period. After waiting all game for it to re-appear, hearing it in that final mission in Galaxy 2 was perhaps the highlight of the game for me.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519

T-block

B2B TST
agreed a_man... i smile every time i hear its theme in another track

i see...you're making me wanna play PnP now lol. i can't believe that game never exploded in popularity - i think it has the potential to compete with tetris

Top Bottom