• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The make your own story thread

TechnicallyVern

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-8265-5666-3112
This is a thread to make your own story and stuff
I am starting first

3:00 AM midnigt you get out of your bed getting some snacks you see a shadowey figure run extremely fast into the other room you think its just your mind and you continue
While you go downstairs to the living room you see a shadowey figure a short long hair crossing their arms as you go to the living room its gone
You go to the kitchen get some snacks from the fridge you see the shadowey figure behind you,The shadowey figure has a mysterious bat,Then the shadowey figure approaches you
It turns out it was masahiro sakurai!,You have no were to run sakurai charges his bat and hit you with it sends you flying to space "GAME!" as you hear before you fade out
Thats it

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
My turn:
3:33:33 AM Midnight you get out of bed to go to the toilet. But on the way there, you spot a dark silouette moving on the corner of your eyes. You are half asleep so think nothing of it and proceed. You reach the bathroom, but the door is locked. Then you hear a crack in the living room. The realization hits you. You are not alone. Gathering all your courage, you run as fast as you can towards your room, but accidently slip and fall over... You want nothing but get out of there, but also feel ashamed that you fell like an idiot in front of whoever was there with you. And then, you feel it. The intruder is right next to you. "Are you alright?" You look up, it was Masahiro Sakurai, main developer of Smash Bros. in your house! You are happy, shocked and confused at the same time. You tell him you're his number one fan, he says thanks you. You also thank him for not laughing at you, he says it was nothing. Finally you ask him why he's there, and he hands you a piece of paper. "Well, since you're the number one fan of me and Smash tm., I wanted to exclusively show you the rest of the DLC pack!" You are ecstastic at this point, and grab the envelope. You open it. The next DLCs are two more clones of Marth. Then he stabs you. Bad End. You shoulda went to the Kitchen and pick the knife first. Restart?

Top Bottom