• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mage Beyond Popstar - Support Magolor for Sm4sh DLC!

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
--The Magolor Support Thread--

Edited image by Manic Ryker
Original image by legendofrob1 (?)

Hey, hey, hey everybody! I was SHOCKED when I came here only to learn that there was no support thread for everybody's favorite inter-dimensional wizard from the Kirby franchise, Magolor!

Well many of you have some questions regarding his likelihood to get in the game, but I think the most likely question that's going to pop up first is, "why him and not Bandanna Dee?!"

Well the answer to this question is simple: voting Magolor instead of Bandanna Dee doesn't discredit BD's chances of getting in the game. A fourth Kirby rep is going to get in regardless of our voting, and we may even get a fifth rep. So voting Mags (that's his new nickname :awesome: ) doesn't necessarily destroy Bandanna Dee's chances of getting in. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they both did. But if I had to choose only one, I would go for Magolor. Why exactly? What new representation would he bring? How could he be so unique as to be in the game in place of Bandanna Dee? Let's answer this question first: who is Magolor?
Click here for a slightly more in-depth answer.

Magolor is a wizard who was very prominent in the Wii title, Kirby's Return to Dreamland (known as Kirby's Adventure Wii in English-speaking regions other than North America). He first appears in the game's opening cutscene after his ship, the Lor Starcutter, emerges from a star-shaped portal that appears suddenly in the sky one day, trailing torn-off parts. Kirby and company find him when they go inside the light-speed ship to investigate. Upon recovering from the impact of the crash, Magolor immediately has the ship's computer relay the damage done to the Lor. Upon realizing he has no chance of ever fixing it and going home, he enters a deep state of depression. Kirby, feeling sorry for him, offers to help him fix his ship by journeying across Planet Popstar in search of the missing parts. The others, King Dedede, Meta Knight, and Bandanna Dee, offer to help as well. The others then proceed to go on their journey, while Magolor stay's behind to tend to the damage. The Lor acts as a hub throughout the game, and during this time, Kirby and co. can talk to Magolor, who will give them helpful tidbits every now and again, and encourage them to keep up the good work.

When they manage to collect all the pieces of the ship, he takes them with him when he leaves to visit his homeworld, Halcandra. When they arrive, however, the ship is attacked and shot down by Landia, a four headed dragon with a luscious looking crown. Magolor then asks Kirby to do him one last favor: defeat Landia.

You eventually get to fight Magolor as a bonus boss fight as well. This boss fight is where most of his moveset would be derived from.

Sound interesting? If you haven't already played the game, and you think you may want to some day, please do so before opening this spoiler window. I'm sure pretty much everybody who will view this will have already beaten the game, but I thought I might as well give some warning/precaution.

Upon defeating Landia, who had split into four different dragons during the fight, Magolor arrives at the battlefield applauding Kirby and company. He then picks up the crown which had fallen from the defeated Landia's head and looked greedily at it. He then expressed extreme joy, as the Master Crown was finally his, and with it, the universe. He then dons it and transforms into a much more powerful version of himself, proclaiming himself overlord of the universe, and informing Kirby and co. that their reward for helping him is to watch their planet be the first to fall to his power.

After informing Kirby's gang of their folly, he creates a portal to Planet Popstar and enters, ready to begin his conquest. Kirby and co. were still shocked and disappointed at Magolor's treachery when Landia, who had somehow recovered in that short amount of time, offered to help Kirby and co. defeat Magolor, get the Crown back, and save their planet as well as the entire universe. They then mounted the four Landias, entered the portal, and chased after Magolor through the betwixt and between. For their first showdown, Magolor summoned the now complete Lor Starcutter to fight on his behalf. Upon defeating the newly repaired Lor, they continue their pursuit. Magolor managed to shoot them down, however, and they met for one final battle upon some weird field of blue flames.

In the final fight, after defeating him, the Master Crown resurrects him. Now, being dead inside and so filled with the power of the Crown, he is nothing but an empty shell, forced to do the wicked Crown's bidding. He is now Magolor Soul.

But Kirby and his friends have been through too much to be daunted by him, and they manage to defeat him one last time. Upon defeat, he dissolves into his original form. The Crown then shatters into oblivion, and Magolor disappears. But what happened to him? Did he really die? Or did he disappear into another dimension? Nothing outside of fan speculations can answer that.
Although he does appear again in Kirby's Dream Collection.
Magolor makes his return a year later in Kirby's Dream Collection, also on the Wii. In the games bonus challenge stage mode, Magolor shows up at the beginning, greeting Kirby, and apologizing for all the trouble he caused for Kirby and his friends during the events of Kirby's Return to Dreamland. He informs Kirby that he's built a massive theme park for him to play in as an apology. (Talk about dedication...) The theme park consist of three levels. At the end of each level, Magolor will challenge Kirby to a race. The moves he uses in this race would also serve as inspiration for his moveset.

Magolor also makes a mild cameo in Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe for the Nintendo 3DS. But that's pretty much it. It's just a cameo.

-- What Would He Represent? --

If you're a Kirby fan, then you probably agree to the following statement: Kirby deserves a fourth representative in Smash.
But many of you are probably asking, "what new representation of the Kirby franchise would Magolor bring?" The answer to me is simple. Kirby's Return to Dreamland was a notable stepping stone in Kirby's history, and nobody represents it better than Magolor. There are multiple other reasons why. I'll just cover a few, since I'm getting tired of typing.

Many a Kirby game there has been in which Kirby is tricked/manipulated/used by a higher power/cunning mind in order for said power/mind to gain something it desires. This trend is as old as Kirby's Adventure, the second Kirby game. Let's make a list, shall we?
  1. Kirby's Adventure/Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland. Nightmare needs the star rod. Kirby fixes the star rod and unknowingly releases nightmare.
  2. Kirby Super Star/Kirby Super Star Ultra - Milky Way Wishes. Marx wants to rule Planet Popstar. Marx tricks Kirby into summoning Nova so he can get his wish.
  3. Kirby Squeak Squad. Dark Nebula wants out of his prison. Kirby somehow mistakes his prison for a box containing a strawberry shortcake. Kirby helps Dark Nebula escape.
  4. Kirby's Return to Dreamland. Magolor wants to rule the universe. Magolor tricks Kirby into getting him the Master Crown so he can get his wish.
Magolor, if he were in Smash, would bring representation and recognition to one of the most prominent recurrences in the series. Since every one of these bosses are different, only one can be chosen, and Magolor is the most recent and deserving, at least in my opinion. He capture's this trend better than all the others, as well as has elements from all his predecessor's boss fights, such as giant laser beams and black holes like Marx, and small energy-type projectiles like Nightmare, making him the top candidate out of the bunch. Of course, these bosses aren't the only ones to have attacks like those. Many elements from previous final bosses are used in final boss fights across the franchise, most notably the "Soul" form of a boss, which started with Drawcia from Kirby Canvas Curse. Magolor is also a part of that overdone trend. Probably the boss he has most in common with is Marx, someone who I actually wanted in smash at one point. Do you have any better other good reasons for Magolor to be in the game? Well then let us know! This is a topic that exits for discussing things after all.

-- What Unique Moveset Could He Have? --

This one is the one I'm most proud of. I honestly think that if Magolor were to get in Smash, this is very similar if not near identical to the moveset he would have.
Moveset 3 Overview
This moveset is more of a follow-up of previous movesets I've made, especially the last one. I think the trickster aesthetic and the mind game-centric playstyle is the best way to pull Magolor. In accordance with these, he'd be somewhat slow with the walking speed, moderately fast in his dash, and would have lofty jumps and a fast falling speed. Most of his attacks will lunge him in the direction of input to allow for more confusing gameplay. This time, however, I'd like to include more references to his roots as well as previous Kirby bosses and copy abilities, mostly the former. I think the best way to pull Magolor in Smash, at least in the context of what he would represent, is to make him use moves commonly used by other Kirby final bosses. Let's begin, shall we.

Grounded Moves

:GCA:
I think the basic flurry-punisher is in order. I was thinking he might could use something from Beam Kirby's moveset, but decided on something more original: he simply waves his hands, once and then again, and finally doing so in a rapid flurry of motion. When he does so, small black hole-like stars are emitted. They don't travel far, nor do they deal a whole lot of damage, but are effective when Magolor needs to discipline the opponent.

:GCR::GCA:
Magolor swings his hand, starting up high and bringing it towards the ground in an arc. This move also lunges forward slightly. It has decent knockback and is useful as a spacing or zoning move. It also leaves a trail that can still hit a little while after the attack. The trail has a shimmering or reflective appearance. For those of you who haven't figured it out, (it's OK, it's not that obvious,) this moves is based on Mirror Cut, Mirror Kirby's regular attack. This is a good nod, as Mirror Kirby has always given the impression of a mage or trickster, both aesthetics also applying to Magolor.

:GCD::GCA:
Magolor lunges forward slightly in a swing that's similar to his forward-tilt, only lunging slightly farther and the hitbox isn't quite as large. It leaves a trail of slightly blue-ish sparkles. Like this move in my previous moveset, it has a spike at the very bottom. It doesn't have as much knockback as the forward-tilt either, so it can't really be called an effective spacer.

:GCU::GCA:
Magolor shoves his hand upward and releases a thin but far reaching electric beam. This moves is primarily based on Thunderbolt, used by Spark Kirby in Return to Dreamland, but it doesn't work exactly the same. It doesn't reach nearly as far, nor does it come out all at once. It's not really all that effective with juggling, but it can be used to keep an opponent from returning to the ground, thus extending aerial combos dramatically.

:GCR::GCR::GCA:
As per the norm with Magolor movesets, not just the ones made by me, this move is based on his swirling spin attack from Dream Collection. As with the previous moveset, it starts quickly and is extremely trappy with good knockback at the end, making it a good aerial combo initiator, but also has a lot of end lag for a dash attack, making it very punishable.

Aerials
:GCX::GCA:

In this move, he releases a wave of distorted space-time that deals minor damage. In place of knockback, this move has a strong "pushing" effect akin to that in front of Palutena's forward smash or above Mr Game & Watch's up-aerial. This move helps give him momentum in his aerial combos as well as gives him a good aerial zoner.

:GCX::GCR::GCA:
Magolor lunges forward slightly and swings a smaller version of the Ultra Galaxia he used in his boss fight. Has decent knockback, but is primarily a combo tool.

:GCX::GCL::GCA:
Magolor throws back a few of those daggers like the ones Marx uses in his boss fight. This move is really trappy for an aerial. It also has good reach and knockback, making it a deadly kill move at reasonably high percentages.

:GCX::GCD::GCA:
He lunges downward slightly in a strange, warping motion then pops right back to his position at the start of the move. I guess it could have a spike, but I don't think it's necessary; this move is primarily a combo tool, which I understand is uncommon for D-airs. This move is somewhat based on Mirror Body, yet another move used by Mirror Kirby.

:GCX::GCU::GCA:
He sends a small blue Monster Flame, like the ones in his boss fight, straight upward. This move travels somewhat far, but doesn't have enough knockback to be a decent finisher. It would also have a bit of end-lag, making it insufficient as a juggler as well, but it would be valuable in adding more momentum to aerial combos.

Grab Game

:GCZ:
His grab range will be decent, as he retains his sucking effect from the previous moveset. When he gets ahold of the opponent, they will be suspended in space time, apparently frozen, and surrounded by a strange blue energy. :troll:

:GCZ::GCA:
The field sustained by Magolor contracts, dealing damage. A somewhat slow jab.

:GCZ::GCR:
He pulls the opponent towards his hand, then blasts them out with an energy beam. This is a decent combo tool, and puts some space between Magolor and the opponent. This move is based on Beam Kirby's Capture Beam.

:GCZ::GCL:
Magolor swings the opponent behind him and creates an explosion of energy in the same swift motion. It doesn't have that much knockback for a B-throw, but it has enough to be considered his kill throw.

:GCZ::GCD:
He lifts the opponent up and out of the field, and slams them against the ground. The best combo throw, especially at higher percentages.

:GCZ::GCU:
Grabs the opponent out of the field, and warps with them straight upward. The warp will look just like his D-air. He will then quickly warp back, this time without the opponent in hand. This will send the opponent a decent distance upward.

Specials

:GCB:
Magolor would create a mid-sized, star-shaped portal in front of him. Tilting the control stick while holding down the button will cause the portal to face the direction of input. Letting go fixes the portal firmly in place. The portals last for about fifteen seconds, and up to two portals can be active at any time; creating a new one while two are already in existence will cause the oldest one to disappear. When you enter a portal when only one made by a particular player is there, then it will cause you to come out facing the opposite direction. A single portal basically acts as a reflector. When a specific player has two portals active, however, anyone or anything that enters one will come out of the other. The direction one comes out facing is the same as the direction the player who created it was pointing the control stick at the moment of creation. This move is highly strategic and allows for endless possibilities.

:GCR::GCB:

This is just the up-special from my last moveset. I really like this move; I think it's unique ands suits Magolor and his playstyle very well. A dashing move where Magolor sends a fake copy of himself ahead of him before dashing ahead himself. The copy will disappear into blue dust after the move ends or if it gets hit. This move can be angled. Also, double tapping at the start of the move will cause himself to be sent ahead before the fake copy, making this move the best as far as tricking your opponent goes.

:GCD::GCB:

Same as the down special from my last moveset. This move is awesome. You can't deny. Magolor quickly pops into the ground as a shadow. The player can move him in shadow form. Releasing the button causes him to burst out of the ground in a single frame, launching any opponent caught above the move, making it deadly as well as unpredictable. It has a lot of end-lag, however, and launches Magolor high into the air and leaves him in a helpess state, making it his most punishable moves as well as his most deadly.

:GCU::GCB:

This is the up special from one of my oldest movesets. I've thought about it, and I think this move has outstanding potential. Magolor creates a mirror above him, or wherever the control stick is pointed, and warps to the other side of it, also reversing his position with anyone or anything caught above him, making this move an extremely deadly offstage punisher. It can be used for a variety of other things as well.

Smashes

:GCCR:
In the first stage of this attack, when it's being charged, Magolor will be holding his hands in front of him. Directly in front of his hands, a spinning circular symbol surrounded by smaller triangular symbols appearing to radiate out from it, the same symbol that appears before he uses his black hole attack in his boss fight, will appear the moment the move begins to charge. When the button is released, Magolor will draw both hands behind him, a portal sizing up to take the place of the symbol as he does so. As the portal quickly appears, increasing in size from nothingness, it will have a sucking effect. When the portal reaches prime size, Magolor will thrust both hands in front of him, and a massive spike will burst out of the star shaped portal. Anybody caught in the sucking stage will be drawn back to the sweetspot, taking extra knockback. This move has a slow startup and is extremely punishable, but has immense range for a smash.

:GCCU:

He causes a large spikey branch covered in roses to burst out of the ground, quickly going straight upward. This will have about as much knockback you'd expect from a U-smash, but it would be deadly because of it's range. It wouldn't have quite as much range as Palutena's U-smash, however.

:GCCD:

Magolor calls forth his Frost Grand Hammer and slams it against the ground, ice spikes bursting out of the point of impact at a low angle. The spikes themselves would be rooted to the ground the moment they appear, and wouldn't reach very far. However, this move will also send out an icy wind at the moment of impact, pushing opponents out at a reasonable speed, making this move an effective spacer.

Final Smash

Magolor creates a massive black hole at the point where the attack was triggered, potentially donning the master crown prior to doing so. Anybody caught in the black hole will be teleported to a realm of infinite destruction, take a butt-load of damage, and then be spat out by the shrinking black hole. This final smash is a nod to an attack used by both him and Marx.

Here's another hypothetical moveset I came up with.

--Moveset 2 Overview--
Magolor, at least in the context of this move set, would be a character whose moves would be excellent tools for mind games and the like, in accordance with his trickster personality. His moves would have decent reach, and have wide hitboxes, most of them arching over wide angles. While his walking speed wouldn't be too notable, his dashing speed might be reasonably high, with a slow turnaround, but very precise stops. Following the trend with characters who sport the ability to levitate, he'd have very lofty jumps. Unlike Mewtwo, however, they'll pop out much faster and be much more precise, again to allow him to better don his playstyle. His aerial game would be especially good, to allow him to better take advantage of his specials and high jumps. With fast, wide, and hard hitting aerials, specials that are designed to disorient and confuse, and precise yet high jumps, Magolor would be a strategic yet easy to play and powerful character. That, of course, screams "OP." To disallow the vast majority of FG players from milking it, he'll be a very light character, easily in the top twenty. Those statistics may seem overdone, but his emphasis on the "trickster" playstyle, the naturally mind-gamey character, will make for a very unique playstyle as well as aesthetic. This potential for uniqueness is why I voted for him. I feel like there's an empty space on the roster that Magolor belongs in!
Now then, on to the actual moves!

--Grounded Neutrals, Tilts--

:GCA:
His standard attack would be a simple attack where, upon pressing the button, he creates a small field of distorted space-time in front of him. Upon releasing the button, he'd cause the field to disperse in a small explosion of blue, flame-like energy. This attack would be his only real punisher, although weak comparatively speaking, but would also have potential to start some aerial combos through the finisher, which would have decent knockback and unusually low end-lag.

:GCR::GCA:

Magolor raises the side of his hand upward, creating a crescent shaped hitbox of blue energy. It primarily knocks forward slightly, but landing it on an opponent who's standing close enough will send him/her flying straight upward, making this move golden for starting any variety of techs.

:GCD::GCA:

Triggering the down tilt would cause Mags to luge forward slightly and hit downward with an open palm, trailing blue magic-energy creating a good-sized hitbox with excellent knockback for a down tilt. The direction the hit opponent would fly depends on what portion of the magic trail catches them. Catching them smack-down on the bottom while standing above them on a ledge will trigger a meteor smash. Given it's nature as a move which lunges Magolor slightly forward, taking advantage of that feature isn't going to be easy, but it's always worth it for the spike.

:GCU::GCA:

He lunges both hands straight upward, creating a small burst of blue energy to deal good knockback for an up tilt. Like most of his hitboxes, it will be short but immensely wide. It will be short lived compared to his other tilts, however. This makes it good mostly for catching an opponent trying to land an attack from above. It's also fast enough to be used for juggling, if you time it right.

:GCR::GCR::GCA:

Magolor bursts forward in a spinning dash attack, propelling himself all the while. It'd pop out pretty quick, but slow down shortly after as well as give a reasonably high amount of end-lag for a dash attack. Nonetheless, if it lands, it'd give a good amount of damage and still deal enough knockback to be a great combo initiator.

--Aerials--
:GCX::GCA:

Magolor would send out two small balls of energy akin to those used in his boss fight in opposite directions. It would be a relatively weak attack, especially for his aerials, and not serve as well as a spacing move as you'd think, but it would allow him to deal damage when an opponent braces for one of his more deadly aerials, giving him still more potential for mind-games.

:GCX::GCR::GCA:

Inputting the forward aerial would cause Maggie to lunge slightly and use a magic head-butt in the expected direction, starting with his head up, and then bringing it down. Maybe throw a spike in there for good measure. This would be the widest of his aerials and deal good knockback for it's category. It would also have similar knockback properties to his other arching hitboxes, sending the opponent a direction based on which angle they were hit at. This would allow Mags to juggle a good bit, maybe into his standard just to wrack up damage.

:GCX::GCL::GCA:

Magolor would lunge slightly in the direction of input, as per the norm, and force the back of his hand backwards, sending bright blue flames off of it. The hitbox would be abnormally narrow, but far-reaching. This would be his kill aerial, and would be easily juggled into. The hitbox would also have a devastating sweetspot on the actual hand, for extra measure.

:GCX::GCD::GCA:

Magolor would wave his hand downward, starting in front of him, and ending the swing behind him. This move has a weak spike, but the spike is primarily for sending the opponent back to the ground to take advantage of his specials again. It would only actually KO at higher percentages.

:GCX::GCU::GCA:
Same as back air, only done upward, and without the sweetspot. Magolor doesn't need any more jugglers.

--Grabbing and Throwing--

:GCZ:

Magolor would have a mild sucking effect on distant opponents, the effect increasing in power with his dash-grab. The grab itself would surround the opponent in a weak-looking field of distorted space-time sustained by Magolor holding out his palms. His grabs would be mostly combo tools, but he'd be able to KO at reasonably high percentages.

:GCZ::GCA:

Magolor squeezes the distorted field, visually increasing the amount of distortion as it contracts. Jab would be slow, but deal about 5% per jab, making a single jab before a throw the best way to use it.

:GCZ::GCR:

Magolor causes the field to explode with blue energy, sending the player out a reasonable distance at a lowish angle. It would primarily be a combo tool.

:GCZ::GCL:

Same as forward throw, only swinging the field behind him and blowing it up in the same swift motion. This would kill in the region of the one-sixties, making it the kill throw.

:GCZ::GCD:

He lifts the opponent up and out of the field, and then slams them against the ground. It would deal low vertical knockback, making it the combo throw at the higher percentages.

:GCZ::GCU:

He lifts the opponent out of the field, raises him above his head, and then spews the bright-blue flames like the ones used in his back and up aerial on the opponent. This would be a good combo tool at low percentages, but wouldn't have high enough knockback to be a kill throw.

--Specials--
And now, the part you've all been waiting for!

:GCB:

Magic Shot

A simple, chargeable, storable, slow-moving but powerful projectile, modeled after the projectiles used in his boss fight. It has a slow start up, and travels roughly the same distance no matter how charged it is. You can double tap the button on the fully charged form to remove the start-up lag at the cost of power, allowing for more mind-game potential.

:GCR::GCB:

Frost Hammer

A chargeable, but not storable attack utilizing the Ice Grand Hammer used in his boss fight. He can hold in charging position as long as he want. Upon releasing the button, Magolor slams the hammer against the ground, sending an icy shockwave in the form of a wall outwards. This move would be indispensable for zoning, and force the opponent to figure a way around it, allowing Magolor to either take advantage of his aerials, or punish them on the ground.

:GCD::GCB:

Shadow Phase

A move based on Marx's boss fight, Magolor would quickly phase into the ground as a brightly colored shadow. The player can then input either left or right to make Mags travel in that direction. Upon releasing the button, or if the move times out, Magolor will quickly burst out of the ground, sending the opponent skyward if they were standing on him. This move would allow Magolor to bypass opponents in unexpected ways. Given that it starts so quickly, he could easily lure an opponent into attacking him, travel towards them through the ground, and then strike. This would easily be one of his most versatile moves, being usable as a combo tool or finisher, depending on damage percentages. Magolor wouldn't be invincible, however. The opponent can still hit him in the ground, meaning if he/she were to trigger or begin charging an attack with a hitbox that can reach into the ground in anticipation of the move being used, then strike quickly before Magolor can attack, Magolor will be the one taking the damage. It would also send Magolor ridiculously high into the air, as well as leave him in a helpless state, making it extremely punishable if it should fail. But if it succeeds, then Magolor will be the one rolling. :cool: :denzel:

:GCU::GCB:

Mirror Warp

This move would cause Magolor to warp or dash quickly straight in the input direction, dealing damage to anyone he hits. But this move has a good few unique properties. First, it sends a faster moving clone ahead of Magolor. If this clone gets hit, it will fade into blue dust, allowing Magolor to come in to punish. Second, if one double taps the button before the clone is sent out, Mags will come first instead, making this move an extremely tricky one. It does, however, have reasonably high start and end lag, as well as low priority, making it punishable if used unwisely, but still an excellent move for tricking one's opponent.

--Smash Attacks--
(gotta finish this (get it? :awesome:))

:GCCR:

Magolor pulls both hands behind his and then thrusts forward, creating a long explosion of blue energy and distorted space-time in front of him upon lashing out. This attack would have slow startup, even when charged and readied ahead of time. Some may call that a flaw, but I think it's great for mind games, assuming the opponent isn't already aware of the nature of the attack.

:GCCD:

Magolor lunges both hands out and spews bright blue flames out of both as does so. Not much to say here.

:GCCU:

Magolor creates an explosion of blue energy directly overhead, dealing reasonably high knockback for an up smash, but having similar startup properties to his forward smash. This arguably makes his non-smash finishers more reasonable to use in many scenarios, but still provides him with killing tools in more narrow situations.

--Final Smash--

TOO... MUCH... POTENTIAL...

A'ight! What did everybody think? I think I want Magolor in Smash more than I ever have!

Oh, and about my extensive inclusion of blue energy, I apologize to anybody who wanted red energy too, but I must remind you of what happens when they come together.

----------------------

I previously already wrote a pretty good moveset idea for him in a previous post. (sorry for the rudeness, Bandanna Dee fans.:dizzy:) So I'm just gonna put that here. I'll also put any ideas you guys have for a moveset in here as the thread gains popularity. Be sure to ask me to put it up here.
So as we've established, Magolor has a BUTTLOAD of potential unique moves he could have in Smash. I'm just gonna make list this one possible moveset just to show an example.

Moveset 1
--:GCN: :GCB:
He could have a neutral-B where he flings out a couple of those balls like the ones he shoots in his boss battle. There are a couple of things Sakuri could do to make this projectile unique. Here's my idea: instead of a chargeable, storable projectile, they could make it a combo of projectiles, sending out one after the other in a constant whirling stream each time the button is presses. To balance this, they would do minimal knockbak compared to other projectiles. Personally, I don't think it's that big a deal to make it a generic chargeable projectile.

--:GCR::GCB:
As a side-B, he could shoot a weird energy ball thing that he can control just like Din's Fire (Zelda's side-B). When it hits somebody, or when the move times out, Magolor will teleport to the current position of the energy ball. If the attack lands, he will teleport behind the struck opponent and strike. It could work similarly to Greninja's Shadow Sneak (side-B). It could also be used for recovery.

--:GCD::GCB:
For a down-B, he could put his hands in front of him and cause a portal to appear. The portal would stay there for as long as he holds the button, but he wouldn't be able to move. The portal would have some very unique properties. If a player goes in, they will come out facing the opposite direction. If a projectile enters, it will reappear behind the player who shot it. This move, once activated, can also be tilted in a similar fashion to Palutena's Bow (Pit's Neutral-B. Yeah. Pit's). This could give that one single move a TON of diversity in terms of usefulness.

--:GCU::GCB:
His up-B could be a simple Teleportation move, only with a few unique properties. Maybe it could meteor smash when Magolor passes through a player while teleporting upward. This could make it an extremely dangerous and unpredictable move, like Meta Knights Dimensional Cape (his down-B).

--:GCN::GCA:
As a neutral attack, he could force his palms in front of him and emit some weird spacial energy to damage his opponent. The first press of the button causes him to hit with his right palm and the second press his left. The combo could have two finishers, like Greninja or Robin's neutral combos. One would be where he hit's with both palms at once to give the opponent a decent launch, the other where he rapidly hit's with both palms alternating between to trap his opponent in a combo that deals decent damage.

--:GCR::GCA:
For his side attack, he could wave his hand swiftly, leaving a trail of magic energy that acts like like a whip, giving good range. It could also deal good knockback, more so than his neutral combo finishers, giving him a good counter to close-quarters combatants, such as Little Mac or Meta Knight.

--:GCU::GCA:
His up attack could be similar to his side attack, only done above his head, waving his hand two or three times, and dishing out more damage than knockback. This could give him good range to prevent aerial counters. (I'm looking at you, Ganondorf.)

--:GCR::GCR::GCA:
His dash attack could be his whirling dash attack he uses when you race him in Kirby's Dream Collection. It could deal a considerable amount of damage if the opponent is caught during an early stage of the attack, as well as give decent enough knockback at the end.

--:GCX::GCA:
His neutral aerial could be where he forces his palms in opposite directions, one in front of him, and the other behind him, causing an explosion of magic energy in front of his palms. This would give decent knockback and allow for him to have a good aerial recovery, good for the floaty character I envision him as being.

--:GCX::GCD::GCA:
His down aerial could be where he releases a ring of energy from underneath himself to attack from above. It would obviously disappear after a couple of seconds. It would also meteor smash if it were to hit right when it comes out of Magolor's body. This gives him even more recovery for when he's launched overhead.

--:GCX::GCR::GCA:
For his forward aerial, he could wave his hand downward and a magic beam would trail out, dealing decent damage and knockback. This, along with his neutral aerial, would be his most prominent/overused aerial moves.

--:GCX::GCL::GCA:
For his back aerial, he could do something similar to his neutral aerial, only behind him and a slightly larger explosion. This attack would be slightly confined by comparison, but more powerful, being able to KO a tad more easily.

--:GCX::GCU::GCA:
His up aerial could be where he positions his palms above his head to create a small magic pulse that does reasonably low damage, and less knockback than his other aerials.

UPDATE: and now here's some theories on grabbing and throwing, which I originally forgot to mention.

--:GCN::GCZ:
For his grab, he could send out a short wave of spacial energy to grab his opponent and bring him/her to him. This would give his grabs good range, but not as much as characters like Samus or Link. The opponent would then be trapped in a vortex of magic energy spiraling downward and being sustained by Magolor holding out his hands for the duration of the grab.

--:GCR::GCR::GCZ:
For his dash grab, he could extend his hands in front of him to create a similar vortex to the one he creates while holding on to an opponent, only it would be spiraling toward him instead of down. This would have a bit more range than his regular grab, but still not as much as Samus or Link.

--:GCZ::GCA:
For his grab attack, he could cause blue flames to enter the vortex of magic energy during the grab, dealing good enough damage for a grab attack.

--:GCZ::GCR:
For his forward throw, he would cause the vortex to dissipate and immediately cause an explosion of magic energy like in his neutral and back aerials to occur where the vortex disappeared, sending his opponent flying forward.

--:GCZ::GCL:
For his back throw, he could whirl around backward, taking the vortex and the helpless opponent trapped inside with him, and then release the opponent, causing him to fly backwards. This would deal decent enough knockback, but not as much damage as the forward throw. Afterwards, he could also shoot a few of those energy balls he uses in his boss fight to deal a bit more damage and a tad more knockback.

--:GCZ::GCD:
For his down throw, he could raise the vortex and opponent up slightly, and then quickly slam them against the ground, dealing good damage and fairly decent knockback.

--:GCZ::GCU:
For his up throw, he could reverse the vortex's flow from slowly downward to quickly upward. This would cause his opponent to fly upward considerably.

--:GCCR::GCCU::GCCD:
And his smash attacks? Don't even get me started on those. It's quite simple. He could cause one (two for his down smash) of those star-shaped portals to appear when he flings out a palm or two and immediately bend into a spike like in his boss fight.

Obviously, they wouldn't have anywhere near as much range as they have during the boss fight. They would give fairly low knockback (for a smash attack) when the opponent is hit at the tip of the spike, but INSANELY high knockback when the opponent is caught in the actual portal segment of the spike. This is noteworthy, as my speculation for a potential moveset thus far has put emphasis on his good range, while these attacks dull down his range significantly as the portal segments of the spike would be right on top of his palm, bringing the attack sweetspot very close to himself, encouraging him to get really close to his opponent when going for the kill. This would be a good balancing factor, as he is otherwise a tad-bit OP in terms of range and knockback.

--Final Smash

A Final Smash is actually kinda hard to figure out, as he probably has more potential in this area than any other. He could simply transform into the form he takes during the boss fight, or he could do that as well as use any of the stronger moves from the battle. The blackhole attack or the giant laser beam are both candidates. He could do both, but then his FS would be too much like Palutena's. I think the blackhole attack is the best bet out of any, as assuming most of you recall, Marx had both attacks, but he used the giant beam during the first stage of the battle; he didn't use the blackhole attack until the latter. The same can be said of Magolor Soul. Although those attacks are about on par in terms of actual damage output, I think the blackhole would be MUCH harder to avoid. So I think for his Final Smash, he would simply create a giant blackhole-like star-shaped portal where he is standing at the time the attack triggers. I honestly don't think he'll transform at all. The opponents ensnared will then be teleported to a hell-like dimension of pain and suffering just like in the boss fight. At the end of the attack, the blackhole will spit them out and immediately close, as well as launch them off the screen.

--Possible Color Swaps--

Here's just a vague idea of the possibilities present. This image I credit to legendofrob1, the original creator/owner of this thread.

--Propaganda--

Falkoopa made this cute little signature to help the campaign:

And Zero Soul made us this excellent propaganda banner:

And also, Magolor does have a siggy by N3ON, which she is kindly letting us use. I've been made aware that people have been making their own based on her style. Just remember this: they're hers. Do not rip resources.

Azure Warrior made us this nifty propaganda banner:

Be sure to post all this propaganda wherever you can. Spread the word! Get the message out! Magolor for DLC, people!

Also his voice should DEFINANTLY be what therunnawayguys portrayed him as:

--Post Ballot Thoughts--

OPINION WARNING

Now that the Ballot has been concluded, I wanted to give my thoughts regarding Magolor’s chances. Here are a few factors to bear in mind:

1. We don’t know exactly what the criteria for getting in is. While Sakurai did lay down a list, we don’t know whether or not it still applies to the Ballot.
  2. We don’t know how the characters will be selected. It could be Sakurai will simply add the top three. He could also tally the votes and pick a few from within the top ten, or he could merely take votes as more of a suggestion just to get an idea of what kind of characters people want more of.
  3. We don’t know for sure who won the Ballot. As Nintendo has yet to release an official tally, we don’t have any major clue as to where anybody stands in the Ballot. I think it’s become very clear that some fanbases are more outspoken than others, and while I do believe that the people we hear more of make up the vast majority of the fanbase, I don’t think we should make assumptions based solely on what they say.

Now that I’ve got all that out of the way I’d like to point out Magolor’s chief advantages, taking everything into consideration.

Pros:

1. Relevance to the Kirby series
  2. Potential for unique moves and an overall unique playstyle
  3. Potential to represent unrepresented parties from the Kirby series
  4. Popularity among fans and a high scoring in the Japanese Ballot
That seems like enough to sell him as DLC in my mind. There are a lot of people who will likely resent him because he got in over their most wanted characters, but he’ll be a worthy addition in the long-run. However, he does still have a few things holding him back that are important to acknowledge.
Cons:
  1. Significantly less popularity in the West
  2. Another potential Kirby rep far ahead of him on the Ballot (Bandana Dee)
I’d like to address the latter with special attention, as I’m sure that’s the killing factor for a lot of people.

The first thing I’d like to do is list the pros and cons of Bandana Dee himself. Please realize that me looking at him objectively isn’t because I don’t like him/don’t want him in Smash. Feel free to argue for or against any of these statements.

Pros:

1. Relevance to the Kirby series
  2. High popularity, especially in Japan
  3. Potential for a very aesthetically unique character
  4. Potential to give representation to unrepresented partiesRelevance to the Kirby series
As you can see, he shares many advantages with Magolor. Not having lack of popularity to hold him back, most of his disadvantages are unique to him.

Cons:
  1. Arguably a very generic character
  2. Lacking in potentially unique playstyle (at least compared to Magolor)
While all these pros or cons can be argued against, they seem to be strong factors to me, so I’ll be bearing them in mind for both characters.

So looking at their potential as playable characters, I think they stand very nearly equally, as they both have much potential for uniqueness. Whereas Bandana Dee’s potential leans more towards the facts that he’d be the first spear wielder and would give representation to unexplored aspects of Kirby, such as the power-ups used in Return to Dreamland and Triple Deluxe, Magolor’s leans more towards the playstyle itself, being a character who would rely on illusion spells and warping himself and opponents around so as to disorient and trick them. I’m just going to come right out: I think Magolor has more potential than Bandana Dee. Bandana Dee would most likely use projectiles and/or a long-reaching disjointed hitbox to space out and zone opponents, which is a playstyle we’ve seen before. While I can see Bandana Dee taking on a unique tone with this style and pulling it off uniquely, Magolor would introduce entirely new mechanics to the series, such as warping the opponent to a different location or creating portals to attack when least expected.

However, Bandana Dee’s popularity is not to be ignored. While I think Magolor has more relevance to the games in which he has appeared and by extension the whole series, Bandana Dee has appeared in more games than Magolor. It’s very clear that Magolor will continue to appear in the Kirby series, but Bandana Dee has been appearing more often than him, and could still be argued to be more relevant. In most of Bandana Dee’s appearances, however, he has been either a minor supporting character, or a character available in multiplayer. While those are by no means inferior roles, I think Magolor’s position in the series is more relevant to Smash than Bandana Dee’s. I can understand why people would disagree, but that’s my opinion.

So in the end it all comes down to one thing: Sakurai’s basis for choosing characters. If he decides to choose the more popular characters, than I think Bandana Dee is more likely than a lot of big characters in the Ballot. But if he decides to choose the popular characters that he thinks would have a bigger impact on the roster, than I do think Magolor is the more likely addition. (Please don’t kill me, Deeples.) In fact, (I’m just gonna say it) I think Magolor is one of the most likely contenders in the Ballot. He easily falls in my top five. Not only would I like to see him in the game, but I expect to see him either in Sm4sh as DLC or in a future installment.

As per the norm, I’d like to thank everyone who has supported Magolor during this long thrill-ride. I know that our votes have had an impact. May the most deserving character win. :grin:

Alright! What does everybody think? Any other ideas? I can't wait to hear them!

Show your support by following us on Twitter!

#Magolor4Smash4​

------------------------------------

--Support List--

(disclaimer: The supporters on the original thread by legendofrob1 have been excluded. Anybody wanting to reinstate their support just give a shout!)​

Azure Warrior-8/22/15​

Zero Soul-8/22/15​

smashkirby-8/22/15​

pikazz-8/24/15

Pancakes-Butters-9/9/15

M.P.-9/14/15​

Haydossy-10/2/15

ToonAdri -10/12/15​

------------------------------------

-IAmMetaKnight :4metaknight:
last updated:10/12/2015

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The Runawayguys reference almost makes me want to support him.

Almost.

Reznor

work in progress
just beat Return to Dream Land for the first time was awesome I fully support Magolor

Zigzagar

Smash Journeyman
better as a boss but I would rather have that moveset carried on to daroach because he as been featured in more than 1 game
I really desire a 4th Kirby character but it should have an overarching importance to the series ;)
Prince Fluff would be cool if the yarn concept would be longrunning and that is were the concept came from

D

Deleted member

He doesn't seem as possible as Bandana Waddle Dee, but he would be a cool character. I personally believe that the Kirby franchise should at least have four characters, if not five. :bee:

D

Deleted member

I'm surprised to see SmashBoards has a giant, random Bandana Dee fanbase... but Magolor has like 3 supporters...
Weird...
Now don't go off and insult characters in a similar support thread. It's pretty undignified and if this thread was larger, a flame war may have occurred.

As for Magolor himself... eh. I rather have him as an Assist Trophy. Though, I would immediately support him if the video in the OP was his actual in-game voice.

Last edited by a moderator:

verysleepywolf

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3153-5879-7280
I would support him over the waddle-dee with the spear, if only due to moveset possibility and adding another villain. But I still don't think I like the idea of another Kirby character.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Put me down as a supporter of Magalor. He's my next pick after Bandana Dee. He's been in 3 games so far, looks like they'll be keeping his character around, he's had some cameos as well. Was a very memorable final boss, and seems really liked. He could also have a really interesting moveset potential because he's a mage. I would not mind seeing him show up at all.

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Hello, resurrected thread. lol
(Will go ahead and drop the icon I made in the other thread in here, in case it gets lost)

Is there any information from the ended thread that could be used to reform the OP? or will we just be keeping that?

GerbilCrab475

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GerbilCrab
3DS FC
1246-8834-9360
If his neutral special would just be a standard charge shot kind of thing, then it would be a bit boring. What if the attack's element changed depending on the charge, it would come in five stages.
Light (magic?): 2% damage and little knock back but the projectile is fast
Fire: Does around 5% damage with a bit of knock back, goes through foes.
Electric: Stuns but has little knock back and does around 8%
Ice: Does around 14% and can freeze at higher percents
Dark: 20% and high knock back. The projectile is large and travels far but is a bit slow.

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Hey guys! The hype is real! If we can convert enough people to Magolorism, we might get him in Smash!

I was just trying to think of a few good reasons why Sakuri would choose Mags over Bandanna Dee, and it occured to me that Sakuri would probably be able to get into Magolor more easily than Bandanna Dee, as Mags is essentially the modern incarnation of Marx, and as you all know, Sakuri doesn't consider any Kirby game other than Super Star to exist. And, as such, if we are to get a none-retro Kirby character not based on votes alone, (if it is based on votes, we will almost certainly get Bandanna Dee first) I'm pretty confident we'll see Magolor in Smash.

But there's where the issue comes in: who would buy Magolor? (aside from us of course) The obvious reason they started the ballot to begin with is because they need to know which characters people would pay for. Otherwise, it's a huge waste of money to make them. As you all know, Mags isn't getting anywhere near as many votes as characters such as K. Rool or Inkling.There's always the remote possibility that there will be free DLC, but I don't find it very likely.

So what does everybody think of the chances? I for one don't think Mags is getting near as much spotlight as he should.

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Well. I liked the image in the OP so much, I decided to use my editting magic to free it from it's background! :p

There is one without a shadow..

And one with a shadow! ^_^

and a few resized ones for good measure.

Say, speaking of... I wonder if any of the old supporters from the thread are still around? Especially the OP.. as if there were anything we needed added to it, if he is MIA we may have a problem with that.

GerbilCrab475

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GerbilCrab
3DS FC
1246-8834-9360
Hey guys! The hype is real! If we can convert enough people to Magolorism, we might get him in Smash!

I was just trying to think of a few good reasons why Sakuri would choose Mags over Bandanna Dee, and it occured to me that Sakuri would probably be able to get into Magolor more easily than Bandanna Dee, as Mags is essentially the modern incarnation of Marx, and as you all know, Sakuri doesn't consider any Kirby game other than Super Star to exist. And, as such, if we are to get a none-retro Kirby character not based on votes alone, (if it is based on votes, we will almost certainly get Bandanna Dee first) I'm pretty confident we'll see Magolor in Smash.

But there's where the issue comes in: who would buy Magolor? (aside from us of course) The obvious reason they started the ballot to begin with is because they need to know which characters people would pay for. Otherwise, it's a huge waste of money to make them. As you all know, Mags isn't getting anywhere near as many votes as characters such as K. Rool or Inkling.There's always the remote possibility that there will be free DLC, but I don't find it very likely.

So what does everybody think of the chances? I for one don't think Mags is getting near as much spotlight as he should.
I think Magolor is gonna need to been in more Kirby games if he's going to get more popular. He's in two now and it obvious he's good now so he has a head start. We Kirby fans should try to let Nintendo/HAL know that we love Magolor and that he should be in more games. Perhaps even make him the fifth main character (Bandana Dee being the fourth). He would most likely have supporting roles in the games he's in and may even become playable.

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I think Magolor is gonna need to been in more Kirby games if he's going to get more popular. He's in two now and it obvious he's good now so he has a head start. We Kirby fans should try to let Nintendo/HAL know that we love Magolor and that he should be in more games. Perhaps even make him the fifth main character (Bandana Dee being the fourth). He would most likely have supporting roles in the games he's in and may even become playable.
My thoughts exactly! Mags needs to be playable in the next multiplayer Kirby, or maybe even get his own side game akin to Metaknightmare or Dededetour. Until then, I think it's safe to assume Bandanna Dee will get in first. But I still have hope! I will always be a firm supporter of good ol' Mags.

And who knows; maybe all he needs to become popular is this thread...

@ Manic Rykker Manic Rykker I messaged the OP a while back. He asked if I could have the mods give the thread to me. Messaged a mod asking the big question. I suppose the main issue is whether or not it's possible! :p

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Don't think the double post matters considering the fact that no one's posted here in a while...

I've decided I'm tired of waiting for a response from the mods regarding my request to take over the thread, so I'm just gonna post any new ideas I've had right now.

I suppose it's about time we consider the vast possibilities of Final Smashes for Magolor

Here's an idea that only recently occurred to me as being an awesome FS for Mags. It would be where he opens one of those fancy portals and shoots a massive laser beam into it like in his boss fight. Then multiple portals would open (again like in his boss fight) an the beam would exit one and enter another, proceeding until a very large area has been covered by said beams.

Also was considering the possibility of the Lor Starcutter being his Final Smash. Not sure exactly what it would do, but I suppose it could simply surround itself in that weird energy you see surrounding Energy Spheres and charge across the stage (yet again, like in the boss fight).

I've heard people say it would be a good idea to have Magsie's FS involve Sphere Doomers or even Grand Doomer. I guess that's sort of an OK idea, but I don't think that would be quite as epic as the other ideas stated thus far.

Any other thoughts regarding his massive pool of potential Final Smashes?

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Don't think the double post matters considering the fact that no one's posted here in a while...

I've decided I'm tired of waiting for a response from the mods regarding my request to take over the thread, so I'm just gonna post any new ideas I've had right now.

I suppose it's about time we consider the vast possibilities of Final Smashes for Magolor

Here's an idea that only recently occurred to me as being an awesome FS for Mags. It would be where he opens one of those fancy portals and shoots a massive laser beam into it like in his boss fight. Then multiple portals would open (again like in his boss fight) an the beam would exit one and enter another, proceeding until a very large area has been covered by said beams.

Also was considering the possibility of the Lor Starcutter being his Final Smash. Not sure exactly what it would do, but I suppose it could simply surround itself in that weird energy you see surrounding Energy Spheres and charge across the stage (yet again, like in the boss fight).

I've heard people say it would be a good idea to have Magsie's FS involve Sphere Doomers or even Grand Doomer. I guess that's sort of an OK idea, but I don't think that would be quite as epic as the other ideas stated thus far.

Magolor uses Super Abilities. And speaking about portals, I know you thought of it as a special, but what about using it in a different way. You use it by hitting Down-B to make a portalbelow you and hold the direction you want the portal to go. Holding the Pad Up or Down will make a vertical portal that will launch Magolor out the portal towards the direction you point at. Hitting Down-B then moving the pad left or right will make a horizontal portal in that direction and will shoot Magolor Up or down from the portal.

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord

I wonder if it would be alright for you to just tag one of em? Preferably one we know thats active, or one that you have talked with before... anyone know any mods?

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I wonder if it would be alright for you to just tag one of em? Preferably one we know thats active, or one that you have talked with before... anyone know any mods?
Perhaps I'm just not being very assertive... I haven't given up yet though!

Magolor uses Super Abilities. And speaking about portals, I know you thought of it as a special, but what about using it in a different way. You use it by hitting Down-B to make a portalbelow you and hold the direction you want the portal to go. Holding the Pad Up or Down will make a vertical portal that will launch Magolor out the portal towards the direction you point at. Hitting Down-B then moving the pad left or right will make a horizontal portal in that direction and will shoot Magolor Up or down from the portal.
Super Abilities also throw a wrench in thinking up a Final Smash for him as well. :laugh: I suppose it would make sense, but I think we have enough representation for Super Abilities with Kirby's Ultra Sword.

On a side note, one of the above posts that was made when the thread was still active a long time ago portrayed a moveset for Mags in which he uses his Soul form's version of Ultra Sword and Grand Hammer, but as smash attacks. (I think...) I don't think that would really work either. :p

All things considered, I personally think it would be a better idea to give him a FS involving bending space-time, preferably involving the Lor Starcutter. Even though a Super Ability is unlikely in my opinion, it certainly is a possibility for a FS. :grin:

I've been considering using a graphics program on my computer to make a custom support sig for Magolor. But unfortunately, I suffer from extreme procrastination. Stay tuned though!

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
I still think that the best Final Smash for Magolor would be using the Master Crown

It should be this version, the one when he still had control
He could also use the Lor Starcutter, but that would be really boring in my opinion :grin:
I see his Final Smash just like Mewtwo's, he transforms, he attacks and transforms back
But that's just my opinion :p

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Perhaps I'm just not being very assertive... I haven't given up yet though!

Super Abilities also throw a wrench in thinking up a Final Smash for him as well. :laugh: I suppose it would make sense, but I think we have enough representation for Super Abilities with Kirby's Ultra Sword.

On a side note, one of the above posts that was made when the thread was still active a long time ago portrayed a moveset for Mags in which he uses his Soul form's version of Ultra Sword and Grand Hammer, but as smash attacks. (I think...) I don't think that would really work either. :p

All things considered, I personally think it would be a better idea to give him a FS involving bending space-time, preferably involving the Lor Starcutter. Even though a Super Ability is unlikely in my opinion, it certainly is a possibility for a FS. :grin:

I've been considering using a graphics program on my computer to make a custom support sig for Magolor. But unfortunately, I suffer from extreme procrastination. Stay tuned though!
Heh heh, but yeah. You can tag someone with the @ symbol if I recall.. For example, I can do @ Chalo5000 Chalo5000 and it will tag him in his notifications, showing he has been mentioned in this reply I am writing. Its pretty useful for getting a user's attention when you don't have anything to reply to actually. Just thought I would mention it incase you were unaware of the little feature

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I still think that the best Final Smash for Magolor would be using the Master Crown

It should be this version, the one when he still had control
He could also use the Lor Starcutter, but that would be really boring in my opinion :grin:
I see his Final Smash just like Mewtwo's, he transforms, he attacks and transforms back
But that's just my opinion :p
I suppose that would work. I figured his FS would either be where he use one of his more powerful attacks, or where he simply puts on the Master Crown and transforms. I didn't really consider the possibility of both. :upsidedown:

Heh heh, but yeah. You can tag someone with the @ symbol if I recall.. For example, I can do @ Chalo5000 Chalo5000 and it will tag him in his notifications, showing he has been mentioned in this reply I am writing. Its pretty useful for getting a user's attention when you don't have anything to reply to actually. Just thought I would mention it incase you were unaware of the little feature
I'm well aware of this feature. Thx for informing me though! :)

Top Bottom