• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mage Beyond Popstar - Support Magolor for Sm4sh DLC!

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
While I think the "lighthearted jab" at the BDee fanbase was unnecessary as this is the Magolor thread and I don't support him either I feel like doing something fun and Ill be making a few Magolor pictures today see you soon!!

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
I've updated the OP, making minor changes to the script, and adding a new "Post Ballot Thoughts" section. Be ye forewarned: I do get on about my opinion regarding Bandana Dee's chances as well as Magolor's. As I did my best to respect all that has made Bandana Dee a popular pick for the ballot, I'd ask that any of you who disagree in any way respect my views regarding his chances. Bearing this in mind, feel free to argue for or against any points I made.
I agree with your OP in how Magolor's chances are severely underestimated by the majority of the community, I feel that while Bandana Dee does edge him out, Magolor has quite a few qualities that nearly even it out, I think he's a lot closer to BDee chance-wise than most people think he is. I wouldn't say he's top 5 though, I'd probably put him around number 7 or 8 personally, but that's just me.

Also, bit off topic, but I kind of wish the Kirby fanbase just banded together and picked one character or a unitary concept like literally voting for "Kirby rep" in the ballot instead of bickering over who we get and just make it clear how badly we wanted more representation, we'd be practically unstoppable in terms of sheer numbers if that happened. I mean, from what I've seen (I could be wrong) most Kirby fans would accept nearly any new character from Kirby, and while we all have our preferences over who we want, I think it would have been good for us all if we did that. But that's in the past, the ballot's over, so there's nothing that could be done about that this game :p.

Now for a question, if Magolor were to get in, would you rather he have a voice or no voice? I'd personally want him to make non-legible weird squeaky/gibberish noises like the ones he makes when you talk to him in KRTDL.

Last edited:

ToonAdri

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Toonadri
i can be in the suporters list?
i don't know wo he is,but looks a good character!

Indefinite Minimum

Smash Journeyman
I agree with your OP in how Magolor's chances are severely underestimated by the majority of the community, I feel that while Bandana Dee does edge him out, Magolor has quite a few qualities that nearly even it out, I think he's a lot closer to BDee chance-wise than most people think he is. I wouldn't say he's top 5 though, I'd probably put him around number 7 or 8 personally, but that's just me.

Also, bit off topic, but I kind of wish the Kirby fanbase just banded together and picked one character or a unitary concept like literally voting for "Kirby rep" in the ballot instead of bickering over who we get and just make it clear how badly we wanted more representation, we'd be practically unstoppable in terms of sheer numbers if that happened. I mean, from what I've seen (I could be wrong) most Kirby fans would accept nearly any new character from Kirby, and while we all have our preferences over who we want, I think it would have been good for us all if we did that. But that's in the past, the ballot's over, so there's nothing that could be done about that this game :p.

Now for a question, if Magolor were to get in, would you rather he have a voice or no voice? I'd personally want him to make non-legible weird squeaky/gibberish noises like the ones he makes when you talk to him in KRTDL.
No voice. I'd much prefer the gibberish. Also, if we we're all going to unite under one character, I have the perfect choice:

Shadow Kirby from Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. He would be just like Kirby except they would replace his side special with Electroshock Arm.

Last edited:

GhostlyLure

Smash Lord
NNID
GhostlyLureioi
Just doing a quick talky talk I got 3 Magolor skins as I am working on a reveal page if you will.

The problem Zerp Zerp is other supporters of different Kirby characters think we all stupid casuals who don't know a good character suggestion.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Top Bottom