• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
I can't watch the stream on my laptop because this account can't watch streams, and when I woke up yesterday the account on my laptop that could watch streams got a virus. It didn't have it the night before, so it's just dumb luck.

But I saw the twitter feed and apparently it was bad

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
yeah he was good.. it just kinda sucked that i got a little nervous (you could probably see that when i randomly hit UpB as soon as i respawned, lol). Oh well, it still felt good when i killed him with that zap jump. lolz.

KoozyK

Smash Ace
@FAE I know that but I'm clawing to get the wavezap unless I'm just being dumb. I could always put tapjump on but ...yea is rather not. How are u getting it off?

@rocket lolol always criticizing my button layout lolol. I'm doing like u said and learning c bounce tho.
Got it mastered to a point, not confident enough to do it in a match tho.
Rocket you coming to karns??

:phone:

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I'm damn hoping I'm going to karns. I have a ride, so it just depends on what my mom says.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
@Kris: I use tap jump, so yeah it's probably easier for me. But I dropped C bouncing again because I haven't used the Cstick for aerials in ages and I'm just used to playing without it ):

heytallman

CTALL
Dude, Rain is so ****ing good. Like it's obscene. I killed him with upsmash though!

I pretty much dropped Lucas, except for low tier stuff. I'm learning Snake, though my Snake is mad free right now. My ROB is my best. But ROB gets ****ed by MK, so I figured Lucas is relatively my best chance against him.

Used ROB against some free MK later in my pool though.

Also, I got to meet Mekos and T-Block. Also got to see Oats again. Mad legit guys. I've recorded so much video here, editing is going to suuuuck.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Guys Genesis 2 just ended! It was the best tourney ever!!

Singles: I didn't make it out of second round pools. Logic, Richbrown, and zex knocked me out basically. I took out zex's marth and made him go mk. And he camped really well.

Doubles: Yall know how fow dropped me last minute. I tried to train gimr for dubs and we practiced ness and lucas. We did okay in friendlies but decided to go Lucas and G&W in dubs. Our first match we played Nick Riddle and Shaky. We won!! Man I put in work(lol we got a double gimp on shaky. I absorbed his up B while gimr bucketed it! lol.). Don't know what place we got but the round we got knocked out later on was a 2v1. The opponents had three stocks to my one. I got the team down to one stock 130%. I was ****** 2v1s all tourney!

Money matches. I won every single money match except for two 1 dollar money matches. Fow and I are undefeated. We won like $20. MVD and I are undefeated. We won $8. Man guys during these matches I won a lot of 2v1s too. This tourney I really got my name out there!! In singles I won about $20 too! I beat Mike Haze!! 2-0. I beat his marth on sv and then he went mk on frigrate. He said he figured me out too late :)(I didn't lose to one marth all tourney). Guys I feel that my name is out their enuff now that I can get a top level dubs partner. That nickriddle and shaky defeat really showed people my powers . Also, for singles I just need to master the oli matchup and snake. If I can get past snakes and oli's I can do fine! Well that is all for the Mekos Chronicals!!

Chuee

Smash Hero
Damn, you had a death pool second round lol.
good **** on doubles and beating Zex and Haze's marth though.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
thanks chuee! That pool was tuff. But I grew alot from it. I'll make it out for singles at apex! lol
I guess see I'll you at APEX haha.

Bumping this thread because eaohifdslkas it's really dead and I don't come in here very often like I should. I need to show Ness's brother Lucas some love.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
@ Mekos... Congrats dude.

I hope i get to make it to Apex to see you all.

Also my state just finished rankings. I'm ranked 7th. blah. It's really nothing to brag about though because my state was pretty inactive. I'm ranked 7th and there are 4 honorable mentions listed after that... -_-'

T-block

B2B TST
I keep accidentally unsubscribing from this forums >_<

Genesis 2 was a lot of fun. Never got to meet Mekos, and never got to play HTM though =( lol

But I was in Oats' pool... that was a fun set ^^

Noraa

Smash Lord
I have posted in the lucas boards in months, mybe even a year. We need more mekos videos please lol

Top Bottom