• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
*clears throat awkwardly* So... What are your most memorable moments with Lucas? For me it's that one really close match when I was playing against a ROB. We were both at 140%, he was charging Gyro. I launched a PK Freeze at him of all things, and it hit! It hit! He went flying high, not high enough for a KO but high enough to prevent a guaranteed follow-up, but I quickly managed to wrap things up with a u-air. One of the most intense matches I've ever played.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
There was a match I played Randum, I gimped him pretty hard twice to win the match lol.

And when FAE would always do the PKT off stage gimicks to come back or drag you down, I'd absorb it so he'd just fall sometimes.

I miss playing some of the top Lucas players.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hey you guys <3

I'm still thinking about Lucas and ever waiting for his return in smash 4. In the meantime I use Ness and I'm placing incredibly well with him (1st in 2 tournaments in a row, the only 2 we've had here so far!) - but I feel so awkward not having my Lucas to classically "fall back on" when I'm in trouble. ;_;

I'm still here though if you guys want to talk. Well kinda, I'll be inactive for most of 2015 soon sadly because of a program I'm going on, BUT I'LL TRY TO KEEP IN CONTACT PROMISE <3

One of my favourite moments was in the middle of one of our national tournaments. I went up against an MK player in pro bracket quite late in and the set was 1-1. It was our last game, we both had one stock each left and were on really high percents. MK used nado to get back to the stage and I was near the ledge at this point in time, facing away from it. I shielded the nado and he went past me, but in a moment of going for a wild gamble I decided to grab. As it happened, he didn't move away far enough to be safe, and the grab caught him. I quickly used Bthrow on him and because it was next to the ledge and he was so surprised he forgot to DI, it killed him and I won the set!!

It was crazy epic though <3

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Well, good luck with your program Luco! If Lucas comes back you'll hear about me ;)

It is really sad that we can't fall back on Lucas anymore, it's so sad that he's gone, and we can't really do much about it. Our boards are dead, and Lucas is slowly becoming just another past character. As time goes on, the less likely will he be included. Let's hope that Nintendo Direct has ANYTHING Mother related... for the sake of our Mains.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Much Lucas... such... umm...

Uhhhh... uhhhhhh, hmm.

Well I leave tomorrow for Israel so hopefully nintendo does something about him not being in smash 4 while I'm away =P

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
IT'S REAL LUCAS IS NOW OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED AS DLC THANK YOU BASED SAKURAI

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Dude I got off the worst workday I've ever had, I looked down at my phone, scrolled to reddit while stopping at a stop sign because I had a gut feeling, and then the magic happened. I saw "Lucas comes out of nowhere!" and immediatly thought "Surely not, my prediction is right?" I clicked the video, set it on my lap and it loaded for about 2 minutes and I saw... I immediately screamed in joy and sped home going 70 past a couple in their car, ran inside and turned my desktop on, saw the video and jumped more than off the walls LOL.

Imagine Lucas with his hair jiggles in HD.

Also guys, I think firebouncing is back.

Top Bottom