• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Frame Data Project

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
depends on what you think a combo is.

You have the frame advantage, but footstool requires your position relative to the opponent to be pretty tight, whereas dair/nair/fair have these ginormous hitboxes to hit the opponent with (although I think it's possible to try to get far out with crazy good DI, but I'd have to check).

I'll see if I can get around to these now that I'm back from Maui.

I tested weak DA -> turnaround grab, it's not a true combo (and some videos I've seen have reflected that, I think Trela's used that a couple of times, and a lot of the time the opponent escapes) :(. It makes for a great mixup though, I'll need to test aerials/utilt after weak DA though as well.

Browny

Smash Hater
is uthrow-jab1,2-uthrow-jab1,2-dthrow legit on wolf

i know uthrow cg is, and jab is faster. if jab 2-standing grab is a combo and he cant DI out of it it turns a 15% CG into a 25%...

I guess you can just DI out of the jab to grab but I cant test. It just occured to me that any uthrow chaingrab can end in a free jab combo and could allow one more uthrow before having to dthrow the enemy away since jab is a little bit faster.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
You can DI out of the jab. It is a nice mixup esp. if they don't know how though, or if they're such a bad character like Ganon where they can't do anything to you anyways if they DI out of it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh, what a broken character he would be if he was as fast as MK...

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Or even if aura boosted frame speed gradually

Fast speed + hard to punish high aura moves like dair/fair/fsmash/occasional ftilt or nair, would also make some moves become safe too (dtilt, jab, etc.)

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Sweet, more data for me to thumb through and find something ridiculous.

Is there any chance we could get (dis)advantages on Aura at 0, 75, and 170%? If that's too much for all Aura moves would it be a problem to just see that data for FTilt at least? Pretty please? Or are you going to force me to draw something for whomever does it?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
If one has the formulas, one can easily do it. Imma see what I can do, the best idea imo at this point would be to try it out in Frame Advance at those percents because advantage + aura is a lot of shtick to work through calculating.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
So, I think I'll have to hang up the labcoat and call it quits, attention to irl interests, and less interest in Brawl from myself and my local community is now evident and I can't really say that I've been able to do much more for this. Anyone want to continue on this work?

Top Bottom