• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Cauthon Luck

Smash Rookie
I think I mentioned that I thought Magi was older than 15. Although I think a large part of that was whenever i first saw him, it was always at Rockets and Nathaniel was around, so everyone appeared ancient in comparison.

He still acts older than 15 though.

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
If magi makes rofl I'm gonna have the hypest set with him. You don't understand how much we discuss the marth v link matchup. He's never beaten my marth in 30ish matches. But that was summercon magi. He's grown. My body is ready...to get bopped.

Magi_

Smash Apprentice
If magi makes rofl I'm gonna have the hypest set with him. You don't understand how much we discuss the marth v link matchup. He's never beaten my marth in 30ish matches. But that was summercon magi. He's grown. My body is ready...to get bopped.
what's actually gonna happen is I'm gonna camp really hard and then i'll SD 2 times and lose the set.

Logz

Smash Cadet
I've been contemplating going to LAGG. I know I probably won't go far in the bracket, but tournament experience is tournament experience.

D

Deleted member

bsl likes to spend way more money to travel and give his money to oos players instead of me. sigh.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
what up blaise
Working anti-tourney hours but having a good time. I'll rejoin the community when the time is right. Smash 4 rosalina main right here. Although the 1st tourney I'll enter will be playing as solo Green Fox to represent a certain you know who, that never got to play this game. Funny enough I was actually in the room the very first time he played brawl... his reception to the game was less than stellar. Although a melee 2 will never happen (project M withstanding), I hope smash 4 is closer to what he wanted out of a smash sequel.

Last edited:

Magi_

Smash Apprentice
Sorry about that, it's definitely the trade-off of being a minor, you get to say, "dude you're getting bopped by a 15 year old, git gud scrub a dub dub" (i don't ever say this) but you don't get to go to tourneys far away.

Hopefully next time I can make it out, or maybe we can catch a friendly or two at a BR tournament if you're around.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Working anti-tourney hours but having a good time. I'll rejoin the community when the time is right. Smash 4 rosalina main right here. Although the 1st tourney I'll enter will be playing as solo Green Fox to represent a certain you know who, that never got to play this game. Funny enough I was actually in the room the very first time he played brawl... his reception to the game was less than stellar. Although a melee 2 will never happen (project M withstanding), I hope smash 4 is closer to what he wanted out of a smash sequel.
Hit me up when you are getting active again. We have a healthy scene now.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Maybe, but 15 year old me really saw 20 year old me having won at least 3 nationals at this point

Top Bottom