• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I was having c stick issues when i set up netplay as well. I have a mayflash adapter, and when I was calibrating it, it was reading my z axis as up and down on the c stick, and z rotation as left right on the c stick. I don't know if that helps or not. Also, both sticks need to have a set radius of 100, if that helps.
I'm having a weird issue where the c-stick is going only up and down initially, but when I press the triggers, it stays on the right. I have the C-stick mapped to Axis 2-, 2+, 3-, 3+. My triggers are on Buttons 4 and 5.

EDIT: I've noticed that this problem is only on Dolphin 4.0-468, whenever I run it on 4.0.2, it works fine. I need a good developmental dolphin pack apparently.

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I'm having a weird issue where the c-stick is going only up and down initially, but when I press the triggers, it stays on the right. I have the C-stick mapped to Axis 2-, 2+, 3-, 3+. My triggers are on Buttons 4 and 5.

EDIT: I've noticed that this problem is only on Dolphin 4.0-468, whenever I run it on 4.0.2, it works fine. I need a good developmental dolphin pack apparently.
You accidentally pressed a shoulder button lightly and triggered the analog while trying to set the cstick axes. Go back to GCPad config in dolphin, click left and then right buttons to set those directions for the c-stick, then make sure you press those directions on the c-stick immediately and nothing else.
It's not an issue with the netplay build (4.0-648), it's because you accidentally set the configuration wrong on that one, and the different builds have different configurations, so when you switch builds you get the controls which you set correctly the second time.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
@Sneakh you got plans this weekend? If you want, we could drive down to BR the 20th for The People's Tournament, looking to be pretty big, 50 people confirmed going on FB. If so, do you have a vehicle and can meet me in Alex? Also I wouldn't mind getting your cell number so it's easier to get in contact with you for meet-ups, tourneys and the like.
Also @ RuslinJimmies RuslinJimmies lemme know when you find out your availability for Sunday.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1432569710341958/ FB page for it

Last edited:

Guzzler Guzzler

Melee Elitist
DF about to make that money this weekend.

Also in regards to docu kids, I love the attention it gave to the scene but I think a lot of people who watched it enter the scene with a lot of misconceptions and don't bother to figure a lot of things out for themselves. As for me I started playing smash as a result of my friends house being robbed LOL. Shout outs to thieves

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
What's a documentary kid? I was recorded being born. I watch the video every year on my birthday. The human birthing process is glorious. Does that mean I'm a documentary kid?

D

Deleted member

i wasnt referring to you specifically, i just think camping is greatly rewarded in PM as it was in brawl.

but please play roy against me.

@Diego
lee gets word of all the events. i promise. (not from me, but he always knows about whats going on)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

idk if that means you disagree with me. its fine it you do, it was just a very vague statement lol

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Relax I know you weren't talking about me ha
Dunno if I'm gonna play him against good players so soon tho, this Roy is less than two weeks old

'V'

Smash Lord
Camping is rewarded in every fighting game if the camper does it properly. It's all up to the campee to figure out how to force the situation into a close-quarters fight. Zoning is a pretty neat aspect of fighting games. There's many ways to do it too.

Last edited:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
What's a documentary kid? I was recorded being born. I watch the video every year on my birthday. The human birthing process is glorious. Does that mean I'm a documentary kid?
It's new kids joining the scene because they watched the smash doc.

'V'

Smash Lord
Oh by the way, does anyone currently have a CRT that they're willing to sell? My current one is just way too big to keep carrying around every week, so I'm looking for something of a reasonable size (like maybe 19'' or less).

D

Deleted member

i would give you one vaughn but they are all bigger than yours except the 1 i have that i bring to tournaments

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Oh by the way, does anyone currently have a CRT that they're willing to sell? My current one is just way too big to keep carrying around every week, so I'm looking for something of a reasonable size (like maybe 19'' or less).
But you're getting so much stronger. Don't stop now!
idk if that means you disagree with me. its fine it you do, it was just a very vague statement lol
My opinion differs from yours. But the topic is not worth arguing over because it will come down to pure opinions (surrounded by delicious but deceitful facts). I'm not sure why I replied to your post, or why I'm replying again. I just need attention.

Prelude

Smash Rookie
But Vaughn, you'll lose your gains moving around a smaller CRT. You should just bring a 40 inch projection TV.
Go big or go home.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
I was watching a YouTube video of Lafayette smash. I have to say Owl scares me, irl. Looks like he killed somebody with that hoodie.

No offense though, that dude cracks me up when he gets hit and he says ooooooooo.

(Please don't hurt me).

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I remember when Freddy was like 12. I watched him play Pokemon one time.

Top Bottom