• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

im ********. mac lethal or mac sheldon or david sheldon

not mac miller

its funny that i dont know who mac miller is

-Ran

Smash Master
Tomorrow I move into my new place! Wooo. I'll finally have my BED AGAIN! I have been sleeping on a ****ty futon for almost two months now, and prior to that I was sleeping on an equally horrible bed when I was back in Houma. I have not had a good, solid night's sleep in four months. I have been perpetually drained due to this. I shall have GLORIOUS sleep tomorrow night.

If I don't wake, do not mourn.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Curlz got that **** run. I played literally every tournament outside of the tradional fighters and 64. Would've entered Skullgirls, but I wanted the cash for MMs. I was always playing melee, PM, or MKWii and even had to dash to Subway after Winner's round one. So long as I warned him, he went out of his way to accomodate me.

:phone:

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I'm finally back in Huntsville. I'm going to start capturing replays on my computer in a few minutes. It will probably be about an hour before any are actually available on youtube, but I'm going to try to have them all up by today or tomorrow.

Here's our youtube channel where I'll be uploading them.

Okuser

Smash Ace
I'm finally back in Huntsville. I'm going to start capturing replays on my computer in a few minutes. It will probably be about an hour before any are actually available on youtube, but I'm going to try to have them all up by today or tomorrow.

they're all gonna be in pristine 1080P HD right?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I can't wait for those videos! Especially my only two. I need to critique them and see what I could have done better.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

Black Adam, how does it feel to have Cam inside of you?

Sudai

Stuff here
Toi was the only person that was significantly cross-entered aside from Ryker and neither of them got DQ'd...

Yes, but did you DQ someone because they couldn't play in a match due to playing another tourney match? It doesn't matter how 'cross-entered' they are. It only takes one tourney to create a conflict in match times and that's not something a player can control.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Yes, but did you DQ someone because they couldn't play in a match due to playing another tourney match? It doesn't matter how 'cross-entered' they are. It only takes one tourney to create a conflict in match times and that's not something a player can control.
True.

However, that being said, when you enter multiple events, you make that decision. You know that both events are going on. It's your job to make sure it is known that you are still there. People can wait on you to finish other tournament matches, but without knowing where you are, the TO can't give you that luxury. The fact that two players who were significantly cross-entered made it through without issue is a testament to the fact that it wasn't a TO being a draconian ******* that caused such a DQ.

I didn't even know such a thing had happened.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
True.

However, that being said, when you enter multiple events, you make that decision. You know that both events are going on. It's your job to make sure it is known that you are still there. People can wait on you to finish other tournament matches, but without knowing where you are, the TO can't give you that luxury. The fact that two players who were significantly cross-entered made it through without issue is a testament to the fact that it wasn't a TO being a draconian ******* that caused such a DQ.

I didn't even know such a thing had happened.
True statement. TOs are not babysitters. Our job is to run a tournament. If someone doesn't show up, that's on them. We aren't responsible. It only makes you look bad when you whine because you can't hold yourself accountable for your choices.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Ryker, I don't even think Sudai is aware as to whether it happened or not, it only seems as if he is asking and others who weren't even there are asserting that Curlz did it. After all I heard about Smash Con from the TOs, the players in the tourney need to learn responsibility and stay on their **** instead of trying to place blame on the TOs, real talk.

Edit: BSP, holy ****, dat Falco tho! Dat suicide too lmao

D

Deleted member

If anyone is in touch with gunner on Skype or lol or w/e tell him to call me plz.

Sudai

Stuff here
Ryker, I don't even think Sudai is aware as to whether it happened or not, it only seems as if he is asking and others who weren't even there are asserting that Curlz did it. After all I heard about Smash Con from the TOs, the players in the tourney need to learn responsibility and stay on their **** instead of trying to place blame on the TOs, real talk.
this .

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I only said "Curlz, what a ****." because it's one of my favorite phrases.

Curlz

Smash Lord
No. To be honest, I don't recall a single
player getting DQ'd in any of the events I was running. I could be wrong, but I, personally, did not DQ anyone.

Although, I do recall Sgt. Pepper paying, leaving, and then showing up in time for Mario Kart Wii.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Not true! Those witch hunts were ****ed up lol
I could accuse anyone here of being a witch for the most random reason...then u ded...
YOLO

Top Bottom