• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

'V'

Smash Lord
There will be a Brawl 1v1 Items tourney at Gameware on the 22nd. I will post the tourney page at some point tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled. Gameware won't be hosting anymore Brawl tourneys after this one, so be sure to get to this one while you have the chance.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Doesn't seem like too bad of a smash controller

That stick placement is probably perfectly fine but my subconscious keeps screaming "what the f...."

Sudai

Stuff here
It's gonna take a while to get used to having the CStick above the other buttons but it seems like it'd actually be faster to SHCStick if you get used to it.

12hr drive and no P:M. Gonna be hard to convince me. I also want to argue a lot of your rule set options but I won't voice those options because I'm not going and it probably wouldn't matter even if I did. lol

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
It'll be a bit harder to DI, I think, because getting two hands onto one stick is a farther trip.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
Hey sorry if you guys call or text me, my phones out of commission atm. Anyone have a spare iphone? Doesn't matter what type, I have a 3g.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
You're all noobss

-edit-

Also are there any guides or good videos for project m anywhere on this forum

Turazrok

Smash Master
I love Vaughn more than Jesus Christ loved humanity.

And you can take that to the bank.

BSP

Smash Legend
Oh yeah, I'll get that in the OP as soon as I can.

Alright, got it Vaughn. Now that I think about, your tournament will be the first one I attend that's serious with items. It should be interesting. Thanks for giving it one last go.

So are you going to be done with brawl completely after this one? Or will you still show occasionally?

oh and @Gunner - I'd usually be up for the smashfests, but my/my sis' car is getting repairs right now, plus, she usually dominates in using it ( I never go anywhere so she just takes it lol). We'll all get to play at BRM5 hopefully. I'm glad you're still trying to keep smashfests alive though, because we need them. Seriously, there's so many good people, we've got to push each other.

Edit: and just so you guys know: Ganon gets true combos out of Gerudo if he's holding a battering item lol.
:phone:

D

Deleted member

not that im going or anything, but...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=320283

a million years ago, me, kyle, lee, cyphus, and johnwu drove a million miles to go to fc6. the nostalgia makes me really really really want to go. but like, i know i wont. work and ****. but that was when smash was really hype...

brawl hasnt ever nor will ever be what melee was. **** you creators of smash games.

(inb4 i get flamed) im basing the previous statement on national tournament turnouts, and longevity of those turnouts. (as in, more people are still showing up for national melee tournaments than brawl tournaments)

Turazrok

Smash Master
I kinda wanna go to that.

IDK how I would.

I will try and find out lol.

But I WILL NEED TO PRACTICE

WHO WANTS TO PLAY MELEE AND WHEN

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
App is 100% correct. But you need to specify OS when you use app because it is now most commonly used to referral mobiles.

:phone:

'V'

Smash Lord
I love Vaughn more than Jesus Christ loved humanity.

And you can take that to the bank.
LOL Thanks, Trey. :)

Oh yeah, I'll get that in the OP as soon as I can.

Alright, got it Vaughn. Now that I think about, your tournament will be the first one I attend that's serious with items. It should be interesting. Thanks for giving it one last go.

So are you going to be done with brawl completely after this one? Or will you still show occasionally?:phone:
I've actually been done with Brawl for quite a while now and I don't plan to come back to it any time soon. I'll still come to tourneys to hang out on occasion (I actually plan to go to BRM #5 for a little while), but I won't be entering anything for it whatsoever other than maybe Low Tiers.

brawl hasnt ever nor will ever be what melee was. **** you creators of smash games.

(inb4 i get flamed) im basing the previous statement on national tournament turnouts, and longevity of those turnouts. (as in, more people are still showing up for national melee tournaments than brawl tournaments)
Actually, Taylor, that's a false statement. Brawl's actually getting an increased amount of tourney entrants for every regional and national tourney hosted. I believe Brawl's been getting more entrants than Melee for every national to date (besides the ROM series, of course). APEX this year had around 50 more Brawl entrants than Melee entrants, or something like that anyway. I don't think those even included the international entrants either.

Doesn't change the fact that Brawl's not Melee, though.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
not that im going or anything, but...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=320283

a million years ago, me, kyle, lee, cyphus, and johnwu drove a million miles to go to fc6. the nostalgia makes me really really really want to go. but like, i know i wont. work and ****. but that was when smash was really hype...

Let's get all of LA melee to go. I'm down. Just take off of work like a month in advance.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
So Eso is leaving us to go to some backroads state I ain't never heard of TOMORROW, so we're having a smashfest tonight to see him off. I guess show up at like....6. Or something. Bring a setup or 2, I think we might be down to 2 tvs over here.

Turazrok

Smash Master
So Eso is leaving us to go to some backroads state I ain't never heard of TOMORROW, so we're having a smashfest tonight to see him off. I guess show up at like....6. Or something. Bring a setup or 2, I think we might be down to 2 tvs over here.
What's your address?

Top Bottom