• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSP

Smash Legend
My one track mind keeps me on Brawl :o

Also, we've got 3 TVs confirmed for BRM2. This can work, but 4 would be better. Try to bring a TV if you can.

And WHOBO 4 thread is up. I'll link in a second. It's MK Banned, so like I said, if you're reliant on MK, consider investing into others.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=317496

Can we PLEASE try to make this?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Anyone wanna have a 'teach a brawl noob melee'm money match? -- you take a random noob and train them in melee and at the next tourny you play your noob against another pros noob -- the fun is endless~
i want to be your noob. follow up with your promise.

'V'

Smash Lord
I'm clearly the most attractive. All yall *****s ugly as the ****.

edit: what the **** original Mega Man 1 box art Mega Man? ****ing srs?

edit2: for thos who never saw it, young ****s.

Yeah, it's definitely that time where I have to say that CAPCOM ****ING SUCKS!!! Seriously, this is the last straw. If this game turns out not to be worth it, I'm not gonna buy any more of their games. This is just ridiculous.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Yeah, it's definitely that time where I have to say that CAPCOM ****ING SUCKS!!! Seriously, this is the last straw. If this game turns out not to be worth it, I'm not gonna buy any more of their games. This is just ridiculous.
Yeah. Its one thing for us to troll since we don't owe anyone anything but for a company as large as Capcom to troll their fans so much is just dumb.

First the Zero/Frank West costumes in UMvC3 and now this. I can barely laugh at that ****.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Hmm news articles are saying that Inafune (megaman's creator) and Ono (street fighter's lead developer) discussed the bad art megaman before Inafune left capcom. Looks like capcom mighta been the one getting trolled, what a way to quit the company. I hope Inafune's laughing is *** off right now.

'V'

Smash Lord
Yeah. Its one thing for us to troll since we don't owe anyone anything but for a company as large as Capcom to troll their fans so much is just dumb.

First the Zero/Frank West costumes in UMvC3 and now this. I can barely laugh at that ****.
Not to mention the cancellations of Mega Man Legends 3 and Mega Man Universe... I don't know what their deal is, but I will agree that it's not funny.

@Blaise: Yeah I bet.

:phone:

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Aight so right now I've got
20$ Bo7 w/ Okuser
10$ Bo3 w/Zigsta - Only pika
10$ Bo5 w/ Eso
5$ Bo5 w/ JNig
10$ Bo5 w/ Batto
10$ Bo5 w/ D.
Anyone else?
Also, I'll follow this up with game counts and call-outs after the fact.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Leaving for dibbz in a few minutes, hope to see some of you there tonight. There's supposed to be 5 tournaments going on there tonight, marvel starts at 8.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Aight so right now I've got
20$ Bo7 w/ Okuser
10$ Bo3 Only pika w/Zigsta
10$ Bo? w/ Eso
5$ Bo5 w/ JNig
Anyone else?

Also Thomas, best of what?

MM me, MK, Marth, or Peach :]

-edit-

yes plz lets play smash tonight at dibbz, someone grab a tv so we can play and dont give a **** what rick says

Top Bottom