• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

'V'

Smash Lord
People that are coming to Gameware today, remember to bring your own controllers. I only have one, so I cannot provide extras.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Tournament was fun. Was way too high, I got weed johns. Sober smash for me for now on at tournies. Mark, i'm tired of you putting me into loser's bracket, guess I have a rival now lolol. Good shtt though

'V'

Smash Lord
Gameware Monthly 34

1. Lee Martin :fox:
2. TaylorHJ :marth:
3. RSIA :fox:/:sheik:
4. Setsuma :fox:/:falco:
5. EET :peach:
5. Candul :falcon:
7. V :kirby2:
7. Jake :marth:
9. Salt :falco:
9. Brian :mario2:
9. BSL :marth:/:bowser2:
9. Devious :falcon:
13. Turazrok (Sorry, buddy.. :() :marth:/:peach:

This was fun and I'm glad you guys could make it out to this. Thanks for making my last Melee tourney one of the best ones I've ever hosted. I was happy that I was able to beat Tim's Fox with Kirby in an actual tournament match. lol

I'll be updating the rankings one more time before leaving it up to someone else.

Candul

Smash Cadet
Tournament was fun. Was way too high, I got weed johns. Sober smash for me for now on at tournies. Mark, i'm tired of you putting me into loser's bracket, guess I have a rival now lolol. Good shtt though
i normally have not high johns, i dont even understand anything about sober smash o.o

gg's tho and i feel as if your gar oak

D

Deleted member

Melee tournament today? All salt dies down. Boring forum day. I think it's time we amputate this broken limb.
Funny because no one that plays Melee talks **** now that mura doesn't post anymore. You're just ********. Or maybe mad that Melee will outlive brawl lol

:phone:

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Lmao at the gary pic. Well I think I play better in tournaments not-high, but I play better at my house/someone's house high as a kite. weird observation.

D

Deleted member

Lmao at the gary pic. Well I think I play better in tournaments not-high, but I play better at my house/someone's house high as a kite. weird observation.
It's all about the stress. I can play fine at home drinkin as long as I'm not drunk, but through in that tournament stress with the lack of sobriety and it's a mess. Can't judge situations properly

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
It's all about the stress. I can play fine at home drinkin as long as I'm not drunk, but through in that tournament stress with the lack of sobriety and it's a mess. Can't judge situations properly

Pretty much how I felt. When I showed up sober, I was playing pretty normal and after I came down. But right after I hit the ganjj, I was just missing simple edgeguards and making simple mistakes. At least I learned though. Next tourney, im taking at least top 6 lol

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
I agree with bsp you should play on wifi. It does lag sometimes but not enough not to play I play alotta top people all the time and it really helps with mu practise and reading people

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
Your reaction timing has to be better on wifi then offline lol. Alott of the top players known for there reaction timing started on wfi anti and adhd for example

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Yeah, so the thing is, when you're getting away with reads on players on Wi-Fi, that means that they could feasibly react to it offline.

Top Bottom