• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

VVB

SD Champ
This is thread is pretty inactive for the most part. It's just much easier to join in 200 comment long arguments about PR whenever your getting updates thru your phone about it through Facebook. :|

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
This is thread is pretty inactive for the most part. It's just much easier to join in 200 comment long arguments about PR whenever your getting updates thru your phone about it through Facebook. :|
Meanwhile all I want to do is have some casual friendly matches. I've posted in the Facebook group though, so hopefully there'll be someone.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Guzzler
Guzzler Guzzler Guzzler Guzzler Guzzler Guzzler Guzzler Guzzler Guzzler Guzzler Guzzler Guzzler Guzzler Guzzler Guzzler Guzzler Guzzler Guzzler Guzzler Guzzler Guzzler

I'll got to Dibbz if Jio goes. Who's with me?

Edit: Nobody ****in reads this. Jio get on FB

Last edited:

MarsAttacks

Smash Rookie
Hey duders. New to Baton Rouge; just got a job over here. Please tell me the Melee scene is better than south mississippi..

BAMvsGAME

Smash Rookie
new player interested in the scene, how do I sign up? can make it to the 22nd one.

edit: oh, oops. didn't realize this was last month lol :(

Last edited:

SiSu

Smash Rookie
NNID
LtheGreat
3DS FC
4038-6383-6639
Hello, I am a Smasher from South Florida and I am attending MLG. I was just notified yesterday that the person I was originally supposed to stay with no longer has room for me. So I am looking to split a room with anyone. I'm not looking for free housing, honestly I'd rather split a room, just how I am. If anyone has any space that would be much appreciated

AfroSkull

Smash Cadet
Hello, I am a Smasher from South Florida and I am attending MLG. I was just notified yesterday that the person I was originally supposed to stay with no longer has room for me. So I am looking to split a room with anyone. I'm not looking for free housing, honestly I'd rather split a room, just how I am. If anyone has any space that would be much appreciated
Hey there, for some odd reason all the guys that might be able to help you out use FB. here is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/louisianasmash/

VVB

SD Champ
I've updated the main page of this thread with the most recent information I know of. Not many people stop by here anymore, but I don't want this thread to die.

If you have a tournament, updated PR, Tournament results, etc. that you want to see on the front page please let me know.

Guzzler Guzzler

Melee Elitist
I've updated the main page of this thread with the most recent information I know of. Not many people stop by here anymore, but I don't want this thread to die.

If you have a tournament, updated PR, Tournament results, etc. that you want to see on the front page please let me know.
Hey Ben, could you just link the lsu.challonge.com page?

'V'

Smash Lord
Level 482 Gaming is ready to announce its very own major tournament for fighting games in Baton Rouge on April 16, and this will include Smash 4!! Introducing SLAM, the South Louisiana Major!!

In addition to Smash 4, we'll also have SFV, MKX, UMvC3, GGXrd, and KI for those who are interested!!

I will personally be running the Smash portion of the event and I will be advertising as such!! Spread the word and try to get as many people to come as possible!! Thanks!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/151454598564772/

TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMRC3z7qC-Y

VVB VVB if you would be so kind as to put this on the OP, please!! Thanks!!

SeariousScar

Smash Cadet
Hey, so does anyone know the name and information of the tournament that is going to be on Saturday, January 30 in Shreveport? I just recently found out about it and wanted to know the details of it.

Top Bottom