• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Magi_

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I'll take care of the programming you take care of the gameplay. You teach the participants about smash(melee and pm) overall techniques and advanced. the commitment must be all 8 days and don't worry about mechaCon I will be there too.
sweet, i'm pretty sure I can do this, can you message me some of the extra details? (what time i'll need to be there, pay, etc)

Turazrok

Smash Master
Well since there isn't a way to get into contact with lee, and he let you know that, it is.

heyitshoward

Smash Apprentice
i'd say vaughn and zack are pretty reliable sources here... zack teams with him in smash 4 and vaughn teamed with him in PM for an extended period of time

TFerg

Smash Apprentice
Lee basically makes all attempts to separate himself from the community lol.

The only people I've heard of him playing with are Tim and Brzz because they drive to Houma specifically for that and they've known him for a while.

Best thing to do is come to the next MGL that isn't $10 venue and talk to him in person and be like "yo man we live in the same area do u wanna play smash lol?" And he will probably lovingly say no, but there's a chance he will say yes and you will become the messiah

'V'

Smash Lord
TFerg is correct.

The title of the thread is almost a month outdated, btw.

Hopefully people take these custom moves and use them. I'd hate to see all my hard work go to waste...

Last edited:

'V'

Smash Lord
Cuz I would actually like to gauge interest before I go and potentially waste my time.

Last edited:

Guzzler Guzzler

Melee Elitist
Planning a tournament for June 6th, would you be able to come then? Should attract a lot of Smash 4 players, I'll also let them all know you're coming with customs if you decide to come

Last edited:

PK Aether

Smash Rookie
Lee basically makes all attempts to separate himself from the community lol.

The only people I've heard of him playing with are Tim and Brzz because they drive to Houma specifically for that and they've known him for a while.

Best thing to do is come to the next MGL that isn't $10 venue and talk to him in person and be like "yo man we live in the same area do u wanna play smash lol?" And he will probably lovingly say no, but there's a chance he will say yes and you will become the messiah
What's MGL?

heyitshoward

Smash Apprentice
don't think so, lsu smashfests are on hold for the summer. we've got some tourneys and **** coming up later though.

-Ran

Smash Master
Tournament sizes range from 20-40 every month for Melee. Feels like we have tournaments every two weeks or so. Active scenes in the south [Baton Rouge, Nola, Lafeyette, and Houma.] The further North and West you go, the less Melee you will find in the state.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/louisianasmash/

Moving, or thinking of attending an event?

Last edited:

BEHR

Smash Hero
Maybe passing by, I plan on visiting Texas in the summer, while I do want to play Texas people, I just want to visit Louisiana for a bit and take in the state and its scenery and hope to play some melee as well.

Top Bottom