• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lone Samus

Litt

Samus
Barbie just get a twitter and word off people there.
I know you can be fun, but you can also get very sour very quick.

It's just not fun anymore sometimes.
I agree... but this was not started by me, it will be finished by me. Again C-SAF has been butthurt for a while about a crtique I wrote, and when he kept bringing it up by making remarks about how I thinks I believe i am god of these forums or how he thinks I police these forums I got sick of it and told him to cut it the **** out and stop the butthurt because he was pissing me off. He got the message... looks like he is stopping... lets all chill out and move the **** onward

Last edited:

lami

Smash Journeyman
Back on topic - I think I'm WV/MD's only Samus. Kinda nice though. :)

Litt

Samus
Back on topic - I think I'm WV/MD's only Samus. Kinda nice though. :)
Lock is MD/VA, and Bubbaking kind of counts for that because well he likes to count himself as both TriState and MDVA

pizzacato

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
coda#0
NNID
Pizzacato
I used to be one of a kind. I was the first Samus since the resurgence of Melee in Texas. Now there's 3? Nice.

Last edited:

Mervis

Smash Journeyman
I used to be one of a kind. I was the first Samus since the resurgence of Melee in Texas. Now there's 3? Nice.
Apparently there's more than 3. I went to the new weekly and there was actually a samus main there. He told me his group of friends all main samus. There's literally dozens of us.

Top Bottom