• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The London Thread (Tournaments, etc) FIRST POST UPDATES

Retroking2000

Smash Master
i like how he applys for a smash director title, when doesnt host toureny or smashfest ¬___¬ lol !
haha its too good

ToS is a **** name

keep it short, sweet and simple like PDOT
Pdot is a **** name .. who the *** do you think you are. pdot - ****

no it dont tears of sephiroth is a long and complicated name professor pro is alliteration and sounds better lol
w/e .. i will make you say my name is better than yours when i beat you at spkz tomorrow

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Powerful is a full sentance (since i said so) and after a full sentance you need a full stop/period/dot.

Anymore questions sir?

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!DARKRENJI!!!!!!! Dont have it bro!! Edwin is saying that he dont know who u r! Like say ur just some doughnut who is not important in the smash world!!! Disrespect! I think u should come to London and MM Edwin on sat at PACMEN BJ!!!

(stir, baby stir)

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
i look forward to play you guys again ;P Jiggz improved a lil (not really much to improve) and i became a crazy shuffler with every other char
Nice, I look forward to playing you sometime.

wip3out

Smash Rookie
oo my first post.

Hi I'm new, and want to begin playing at tournament level, I live in Surrey, but can get to London for tournaments/sessions etc. Where would someone suggests I start etc etc.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
LONDON FTW

Who else has 3 threads for their region

FTWFTW

Top Bottom