• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The London Ontario Thread

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
I'd like to learn how to play melee, been playing a lot of project M and I really would like to learn :D
Hey, check out the link to the London FB page that Zen posted. We mostly play Melee, but there's also some PM players here. Can't say we will be smashing anytime soon due to exams, but make sure to go on the Facebook page. It's a lot more active.

Last edited:

jakestan

Smash Cadet
Hey, check out the link to the London FB page that Zen posted. We mostly play Melee, but there's also some PM players here. Can't say we will be smashing anytime soon due to exams, but make sure to go on the Facebook page. It's a lot more active.
hey

i'm from the area and tried to get into the FB group but my request to join was ignored??

I even messaged the admin (Art) and he has not replied

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
hey

i'm from the area and tried to get into the FB group but my request to join was ignored??

I even messaged the admin (Art) and he has not replied
If you messaged him a while ago, I'd suggest messaging him again. We're all human, chances are he saw your message but forgot to add you (we've suddenly had a massive increase in members).

If you messaged him less than a week ago, though, wait and see what happens. Like I said earlier, April is a very busy month for most of us, he might not have gotten around to adding you yet.

jakestan

Smash Cadet
If you messaged him a while ago, I'd suggest messaging him again. We're all human, chances are he saw your message but forgot to add you (we've suddenly had a massive increase in members).

If you messaged him less than a week ago, though, wait and see what happens. Like I said earlier, April is a very busy month for most of us, he might not have gotten around to adding you yet.
messaged last Saturday, I guess i'll wait it out

even popped by the latest stream and tried to talk to him from the chat there

nimigoha

Smash Ace
Hey guys, PM player interested in being part of the group next school year. How many people are playing PM?

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
Hey guys, PM player interested in being part of the group next school year. How many people are playing PM?
London is mostly Melee, and it seems like most of us will probably stay Melee even after Smash4 comes out (it's 2 gud). However, some of us like @MetaKnight0 play PM occassionally. Since there has been increasing interest in the past year for PM, it's become a bit more active in some smashfests. On occassion, some of us will get together and play PM and Melee: look in the Facebook group for more info on sessions.

nimigoha

Smash Ace
London is mostly Melee, and it seems like most of us will probably stay Melee even after Smash4 comes out (it's 2 gud). However, some of us like @MetaKnight0 play PM occassionally. Since there has been increasing interest in the past year for PM, it's become a bit more active in some smashfests. On occassion, some of us will get together and play PM and Melee: look in the Facebook group for more info on sessions.
Oh sweet. I've looked on the facebook page but it's all super private.

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
Oh sweet. I've looked on the facebook page but it's all super private.
We've received a big amount of requests recently, Xelyst got busy with life. I just became an admin recently for the group though, I'll get to adding you faster if you send me a Private Message on Facebook, just look up "Cozy" on the member list (pretty sure you can still see it even if the privacy is closed)

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
@ Xelyst Xelyst any chance we could get this thread updated to include the Wii U and 64 groups?

Oh, and PM as well.

ObscurePC

Smash Rookie
NNID
ObscurePC
3DS FC
0318-7120-6700
Hey I'm new to the scene here, from Orangeville, and I've been playing for about a year and a half now. I'll be at Smash @ GOES tomorrow, looking forward to meeting the local smash scene in london!

Silver the Last

Smash Rookie
Hey is this group still active? I live near London and would like to come play some, I sent a request to the facebook page, I play melee.

Top Bottom