• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley - The Witch retreats. For now.

FreshlyBakedCookies

Smash Journeyman
Y'know, I didn't want to say this earlier, but seeing that we're the only newcomer thread who actually anticipate something will come out of this tournament, that's probably what sets this thread apart from others. That almost naïve sense of hope is pretty endearing and I've enjoyed seeing it on display here. I expected nothing and wasn't even going to watch the stream, but seeing you all blast my alerts over this got me super hyped for what will probably be just a tennis tournament.
the fact that we we're the only thread to anticipate a new comer brought a huge crowd. At one point we reached over 70 people!

There was so much traffic it took longer to load the page.

Last edited:

The Eternal Penguin

Smash Apprentice
For this thread probably but, the Ridley thread back during the Smash 4 days would reach over 200 people during the directs.
Whoa, that’s a lot.

But I do think that 70 is amazing, nice work everyone who participated. Especially those who stayed through the whole thing.

Makes me happy to be apart of this

Last edited:

Demonfunds

Smash Journeyman
That Link was crazy, he held out until the end, he was really good for his age.

Last edited:

Samcrumpit

Smash Ace
It's 1am. Wish I could've lasted. Oh well. May tonight's Ashley dream become a reality tomorrow.

The Eternal Penguin

Smash Apprentice
Please do not double post. Edit your messages instead. :)
It's 1am. Wish I could've lasted. Oh well. May tonight's Ashley dream become a reality tomorrow.
Let’s hope.

So who else is staying through the whole stream.

I mean I highly doubt anything’s gonna happen but I’ve got nothing better to do.

Cabbagehead

#Ashley4Smashley
NNID
RadRedi
Same here. I don't have the energy to sit through endless rounds of a game I already own, so I'm going to bed. It's been fun, everybody.

Last edited:

TreeBranch

Smash Ace
I'll probably stay til the end because even though I know we won't get a reveal, there's always that chance

TreeBranch

Smash Ace
I didn't catch the whole match. Did all of the DK rap play? Also, could the klap trap always go in the cannon?

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
No reveal for anything. Just as expected. Probably the same as next week as well. Will still watch it though.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
Well this kills about a dozen "leaks", most of which I didn't like. Can't complain

Kyon9898

Smash Journeyman
At least Ashley hype lives another day. I got on and trolls were claiming Ashley was assist'ed, it was freaking me out because a lot of people were saying it. Guess people were piggyback riding on a prank or something...or it was all one guy with too much time on his hands

Top Bottom