• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley - The Witch retreats. For now.

Princess_Ashley

Smash Apprentice
So, just an hypothetical situation but how would you guys react if we got a WarioWare character in Smash as the final DLC character, but it wasn't Ashley? Maybe Penny hasn't been shown in Get it Together because she will be in Smash or something...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
So, just an hypothetical situation but how would you guys react if we got a WarioWare character in Smash as the final DLC character, but it wasn't Ashley? Maybe Penny hasn't been shown in Get it Together because she will be in Smash or something...
Not my first choice, but I'd still be happy for the fans and that Wario(in general) has more characters.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
I would find it very odd because even though Ashley is completely unlikely, it would be odd if they planned Penny getting in instead after everything going on for her before Ultimate. I wouldn't be unhappy, though, just not my first choice.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I'd still be pleased. If they somehow could make a moveset for Dribble & Spitz I'd love that.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Some smug and crestfallen Ashleys, from this infodump.

View attachment 327130

I don't think there's much time left before the last DLC character is revealed so I'll dump all the Ashley art I commisioned since the start of this year (top pieces by @BridgeOfFaust and bottom by @WataRidley)

Ashley Gang War
6D05974E-ED7D-4F4A-AECE-C3187C639060.jpeg

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Congratulations on the release of WarioWare: Get It Together!

Glowsquid

Smash Journeyman
Won't be able to play the game until the end of my shift. Won't stop me from briging you fanart. How's everyone enjoying the game?

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Top Bottom