• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley - The Witch retreats. For now.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Having both a Warioware game announced and still having one Smash character left is a blessing in disguise, even if there's extremely little chance of her being added in Ultimate, this is at least a big opportunity for Ashley to build her Smash fanbase in these last few months so she can be a viable contender for the next game.

Glowsquid

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

Princess_Ashley

Smash Apprentice
I can't wait to see what's new in the new Warioware, hopefully we get some Ashley focused content in this game like pumpkin panic in the previous one.

Having both a Warioware game announced and still having one Smash character left is a blessing in disguise, even if there's extremely little chance of her being added in Ultimate, this is at least a big opportunity for Ashley to build her Smash fanbase in these last few months so she can be a viable contender for the next game.
Sadly I don't think that would make any difference. She already did good in the ballot but that wasn't enough for Sakurai. I don't think pushing for her again would make any difference if she is apparently just not good enough. Besides there probably won't be another ballot to begin with.

Last edited:

Princess_Ashley

Smash Apprentice
Kinda off topic from the recent big news, but I found a couple of IWBTG fangames that features Ashley!

Random but nice to see!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Has it been confirmed if the new WarioWare has online multiplayer? I know they said there is two player co-op but I wonder if that includes online or not.
In the product description on the Switch eShop, it says that it has online features that require NSO so I assume there's online multiplayer.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Great to see lots of promo tweets from Nintendo.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Great to see lots of promo tweets from Nintendo.

Not exactly the first time in WarioWare history you get to control Ashley, though! It would be cool if they released character trailers like they did for Gold.

Top Bottom