• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley - The Witch retreats. For now.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I might scare you guys to death but I just realized something

Doesn't the expedition start when the blog gets updated usually?
You know: I'm going to be honest, but almost all of your posts specifically seem to hype me up quite a lot, which has been quite the consistent pattern thus far. I guess you just know how to get people hyped up, which I and others appreciate. :)

SiddShidds

Smash Journeyman
No updates on fruday tho. Sadness. Unless.... new characters are reserved for friday!
There's always the exception for the release date for WarioWare Gold, EVO and, Sakurai's birthday! Sakurai has his finger on the button just waiting to update the blog.

Samcrumpit

Smash Ace
Just picked it up at GameStop. Haven't played a WarioWare game since the first one. They only got 2 copies in - I got the last one.
What? That's the same amount the store I bought it from had. I'm guessing Gold generally shipped very few copies. All the more reason to go out and buy it, guys.

Last edited:

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Where can I be watching this Ashley reveal trailer new gameplay footage? I think it is at either 9 PM or 10 PM EDT.

StormC

Smash Hero
Who voices Jimmy T? I know I recognize it but I can't quite place it.

Hat Kid

Smash Cadet
What? That's the same amount the store I bought it from had. I'm guessing Gold generally shipped very few copies. All the more reason to go out and buy it, guys.
I went to a Target earlier today and they only had 3 copies.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
One more hour left.

Let’s hope our witch finally gets her big debut, fingers crossed.

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
Still can't believe this thread went from 3-4 pages before E3, to 115 now. Insane the support Ashley has gained since then.

Also, I'm not really expecting a reveal tbh. I was just a while ago, and now for some reason I don't think so lol. We'll find out soon.

Last edited:

FreshlyBakedCookies

Smash Journeyman
After thinking about a possible Ashley reveal, the way I feel about it is unless a Nintendo direct is planned for later this month it would be a foolish missed opportunity on Nintendo's part to not reveal Ashley tonight. If Ashley is not revealed tonight then I expect an August Nintendo direct.

Kariocean

Smash Rookie
I've heard some people say that Ashley may be an echo of Rosalina because she has Red. If this did happen ( I rather she be a unique character but i'll take what I can get) would it have to be adult Ashley to match the hit boxes better or would it be normal Ashley and they'd have to adjust the hit boxes?

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
Not too much longer to wait. This would be the perfect time for an Ashley reveal, but to be honest I'm not expecting any reveal tonight.

And all leaks should be taken with a huge grain of salt, especially anonymous text leaks no matter how much we want them to be true.

Space Detective

Smash Journeyman
And all leaks should be taken with a huge grain of salt, especially anonymous text leaks no matter how much we want them to be true.
Much of the info in the Smash portion of the E3 2018 Direct actually got leaked a few hours beforehand in an anonymous post IIRC, though that's definitely far from the norm.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
45 more minutes, the Ashley Empire only grows from here on out!

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'm new here what would a social thread be?
He basically means we'd move on from being a thread talking about wanting Ashley in Smash to being a thread about speculating what she'll play like and stuff of that nature.

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
Much of the info in the Smash portion of the E3 2018 Direct actually got leaked a few hours beforehand in an anonymous post IIRC, though that's definitely far from the norm.
True, but I don't think that one was an anonymous text leak?

I'm referring to that one that was posted on the King K Rool thread. "Anonymous" just screams fake leak to me.

Dilliciouz

Smash Cadet
I'm doubting anything for today, though I'm hoping the Wario taking over twitter thing that happened earlier with ashley being absent from the image in one of their tweets was hints toward SSBU.

Last edited:

Space Detective

Smash Journeyman
True, but I don't think that one was an anonymous text leak?

I'm referring to that one that was posted on the King K Rool thread. "Anonymous" just screams fake leak to me.
I think it was, I recall seeing the thread.

As for the K. Rool one, I basically wrote that off as soon as I saw "Gengar" lol.

Samcrumpit

Smash Ace
Still can't believe this thread went from 3-4 pages before E3, to 115 now. Insane the support Ashley has gained since then.

Also, I'm not really expecting a reveal tbh. I was just a while ago, and now for some reason I don't think so lol. We'll find out soon.
Forgot I still need to check the rate of our threads growth. I'll do that after I do Ashley's stage, which I saved best for 9th.

VillagerX3

Smash Cadet
I have a system and rate leaks on their chances on being true:

If it’s posted on 4chan or sceptical site- minus 15%
Anonymous user- minus 35%
If they have gotten things in past wrong- minus 25%
If the leak is a picture missing details (shadows, blurryness, etc.)- minus 25%
One detail they mentioned was disproven - minus 100%

Of course, my system isn’t acurate, I just do it for fun.

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
I think it was, I recall seeing the thread.

As for the K. Rool one, I basically wrote that off as soon as I saw "Gengar" lol.
Sakurai would piss so many people off if he puts in a character that barely anyone is asking for over much more popular choices like Ashley or Geno.

That leak made no mention of Ashley either way, but I'm 100% certain that it's fake.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well guys, I have to work, so i’ll be back in a few hours.

Before I go, I heavily encourage you guys to hype responsibly: as much as we all want Ashley, she may not show up tonight and may appear later, so we’ll just have to wait and see.

Until then, have a good one fellow Ashley supporters!

Euler23

Smash Cadet
Sakurai would piss so many people off if he puts in a character that barely anyone is asking for over much more popular choices like Ashley or Geno.

That leak made no mention of Ashley either way, but I'm 100% certain that it's fake.
Well, he has a long history of adding in a novelty character from left field (Jigglypuff, Mr. Game & Watch, ROB, Duck Hunt dog). But I don’t think a random Gen 1 Pokémon would be the one he’d add.

StormC

Smash Hero
Gengar is an extremely popular Pokemon so I can't imagine there would be a ton of outrage, even if he isn't heavily requested.

(I'd be happy.)

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
Well, he has a long history of adding in a novelty character from left field (Jigglypuff, Mr. Game & Watch, ROB, Duck Hunt dog). But I don’t think a random Gen 1 Pokémon would be the one he’d add.
I don't think a random Gen 1 Pokemon would fit the bill either. If there is a new Pokemon rep, it's most likely going to be Decidueye.

But again, the leak made no mention of Ashley, so she'd still have a shot unless she's shown as an assist trophy.

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Been playing Gold all day long. The Toy Capsule machine really does not want to give me Pumpkin Panic....

Last edited:
Top Bottom