• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley - The Witch retreats. For now.

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
Not to mention he isn't even a WarioWare character. What is with the Waluigi fanbase trying to shove Waluigi into this WarioWARE contest

Edit : Not to diss on Waluigi Fans, but come on! Vote Ashley at least~ lol
Yea it really gets under my skin. All these people who've probably barely or never played WarioWare complaining or begging for Waluigi in it when he's never been in it.

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
Waluigi is a Mario character, not a WarioWare character.

And Sakurai seemed to make a point by showing him off as the first assist trophy at E3, whereas Ashley is nowhere to be seen.

Zoljinx_

Smash Apprentice
Put me down as a supporter, out of all the Warioware characters, i feel she's the most interesting choice for a newcomer (though i do still love Mona, Spitz, and Orbulon).

Honestly, given how popular she is in general, i almost expect her as a playable character at this point. she may not be one of my most wanted, but i do like her as a character, and would still be excited for her reveal.

as for her being revealed, i am skeptical about someone being revealed at EVO only because Nintendo hasn't done it before. if one does happen, i'd rather be surprised because i wasn't expecting it than to anticipate it and be disappointed if/when it doesn't happen.

SiddShidds

Smash Journeyman
Put me down as a supporter, out of all the Warioware characters, i feel she's the most interesting choice for a newcomer (though i do still love Mona, Spitz, and Orbulon).

Honestly, given how popular she is in general, i almost expect her as a playable character at this point. she may not be one of my most wanted, but i do like her as a character, and would still be excited for her reveal.

as for her being revealed, i am skeptical about someone being revealed at EVO only because Nintendo hasn't done it before. if one does happen, i'd rather be surprised because i wasn't expecting it than to anticipate it and be disappointed if/when it doesn't happen.
The Ashley Hype train has no brakes! New supporters come in by the dozens and they ain't slowing down! Welcome to the Ashley thread!

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
It's honestly quite amazing how frequently new supporters come to this thread.

I wish the OP would update the supporter list. I feel like I've been posting in this thread for quite a while now and it's a bit disheartening to see that even my name is still missing.

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
I wonder if this whole thing is coming to the edge? Are we finally getting what we want? :surprised:

Leehzart

Smash Cadet
*Tin foil hat intensifies*
First they tweet about mario sunshine, and rodin revealed delfino plaza yesterday. And Ashley is missing in that pic, its happening.

Euler23

Smash Cadet
I think the likelihood of an Evo reveal is underrated. There hasn’t been many Evos during Smash speculation season, and Nintendo is a lot more supportive of this type of tournament now. As for whether Ashley is a good contender for such a reveal, it’s hard to say. I can’t really think of anyone more suitable, and WarioWare did come out today. Most importantly I think a reveal of someone, anyone at all, would generate hype by proving once and for all that there will be more newcomers and the E3 roster isn’t the final one. That matters, and it will make preorders spike up.

Noipoi

Howdy!
This is probably really stupid, but I feel like Ashley's reveal is coming.
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon.
I feel it in my gut, and my gut's never steered me wrong before.

FreshlyBakedCookies

Smash Journeyman
  • Ashley - 70+ votes

Mona - 7 votes

9-volt - 10 votes

Jimmy T - 4 votes

Waluigi - 60+ votes

Other - 12%

This is from today's poll on Wario's Twitter
Nintendo will probably filter out the Waluigi votes because It's obvious that they haven't played the game or they're just being trolls.

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
We ALL gotta hope til that day comes, guys. We're almost there. Fingers crossed, guys.

Kariocean

Smash Rookie
If Ashley gets revealed would you want a remix of her theme playing during the reveal trailer?

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Yeah I feel like Fighter 66 will be Ashley, it just seems right with the timing and everything.

TailsTheAssassin

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 4398 2362 0516
I think I'm a bit out of the loop, but is the number 66 significant for Ashley? I've heard it being brought up a lot, but never got an explanation. lol

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
That gut of yours better be right. Im trusting your guts on this

Last edited:

Nap_

Smash Journeyman
It's no the first time a character take on the Nintendo Twitter, Cranky did during a E3. It means nothing but come on, some hype train for Ashley.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I think I'm a bit out of the loop, but is the number 66 significant for Ashley? I've heard it being brought up a lot, but never got an explanation. lol
It's one 6 away from being the number of the devil, but that's about it. People keep bringing it up in regards to Ashley because whoever is fighter 66 is the one who's getting revealed next.

Noipoi

Howdy!
That gut of yours better be right. Im trusting your guts on this
Believe in the gut that believes in you!
66 is like 666, the number of the beast which is associated with evil and dark magic.
The kinda stuff that Ashley's into.

TailsTheAssassin

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 4398 2362 0516
It's one 6 away from being the number of the devil, but that's about it. People keep bringing it up in regards to Ashley because whoever is fighter 66 is the one who's getting revealed next.
That's what I thought it was referencing. Just didn't know if it meant anything more. Would be a good number for her though.

Ashuree

Hocus Pocus
The amount of Asley love in that twitter post from Wario fills my heart with Glee, even if one of the people who voted for her was me

Last edited:
Top Bottom