• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley - The Witch retreats. For now.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Let's play a little game!!!

Try to guess whose colors are these?

I give you a hint:
3 wario characters
6 fighter characters
4 characters from the same studio but different games
2 anime characters

Have fun!

I spot Mona, Captain Syrup, Wario, and Squigly. I wanna say Rachel Alucard, Jam and Shinobu but not entirely sure.

nintenplayer

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, it's a little late, but I just joined this community and I'd like to throw in my first support to the best girl of Nintendo!
I've been reading through these threads for a while, but I finally decided to just join in on the discussions, so here I am.

This is really exciting. Ashley's always been on top of my list for most wanted newcomers since pre-Sm4sh, and all these recent news about her AT not being seen and leaks mentioning her a lot give me hope. She has to get in this time....!

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Hey guys, it's a little late, but I just joined this community and I'd like to throw in my first support to the best girl of Nintendo!
I've been reading through these threads for a while, but I finally decided to just join in on the discussions, so here I am.

This is really exciting. Ashley's always been on top of my list for most wanted newcomers since pre-Sm4sh, and all these recent news about her AT not being seen and leaks mentioning her a lot give me hope. She has to get in this time....!
Welcome to Smash Boards and I hope you enjoy your stay. May our favorite Diamond City Witch join the battle!

SiddShidds

Smash Journeyman

It's never too late for Ashley! You're darn right she's the best Nintendo girl!

Kariocean

Smash Rookie
Made an account just so I can show my support for Ashley, also so I can be a forum were people are fairly positive about Ashley and not toxic. With that out of the way am I the only person who wants Ashley to turn into her adult form from Game and Wario during her final smash whatever it might be

SiddShidds

Smash Journeyman
Made an account just so I can show my support for Ashley, also so I can be a forum were people are fairly positive about Ashley and not toxic. With that out of the way am I the only person who wants Ashley to turn into her adult form from Game and Wario during her final smash whatever it might be
AWWWW YEAH! We just Can't stop the Hype train folks! Welcome aboard to the Ashley thread! It's going to be a wild ride counting down the days until Ashley's big reveal!

Euler23

Smash Cadet
Oh, it’s been long established that Sexy Ashley (with Crime Lord Red) is going to be her main form in the game. For t3h ratings and t3h ph4nservice.

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
Ashley and Isabelle are the most likely candidates to become playable after starting out as assist trophies. I still think there's something more to them not being shown at the E3 trailer while fan favorites like Waluigi and Bomberman were. Both of them had Mii costumes and Nintendo has been promoting both of them outside of their franchises (Isabelle in Mario Kart and Ashley in the Badge Arcade). Both of them still have good chances of being added.

Not to mention almost every leak seems to hint at them being playable, so it all depends on what Sakurai wants to do with them.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Welcome to Smash and I hope you enjoy your stay. Honestly, I believe her Final Smash should be a massive Magic attack like from her Game and Wario levels when she gets a blue orb. Having her turning into her adult form would be too disorienting to me and not make much since. It would look cool as a Congratulations image after beating Classic/Adventure mode.

TailsTheAssassin

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 4398 2362 0516
This long drought of information has been making me so worried, but the dream must never die!

SiddShidds

Smash Journeyman
Wow there's over 40 people in here! You guys waiting for the Ashley EVO reveal?! Hehe!

Ravampt

Smash Rookie
My body is ready, this is gonna be good. Besides watching all the crazy matches during EVO, I am more excited if we get some news at 6:00 PM. EVO gonna be rad!

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
I'm not getting my hopes up for a character reveal, but I'll be checking to see if there's any new Smash information. It's been almost two months since E3 and there's been no new information.

TailsTheAssassin

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 4398 2362 0516
I'm not getting my hopes up for a character reveal, but I'll be checking to see if there's any new Smash information. It's been almost two months since E3 and there's been no new information.
Anything new would be nice. The only new thing we've seen is Delfino returning and weekly music.

OdnetninAges

Smash Journeyman
There is an error in the CSS. Probably an oversight of the person who made the "leak" in Photoshop.

Capture+_2018-08-03-10-21-21-1.png

I'm surprised nobody else noticed it yet.

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
I think the more days she isn't revealed as an assist trophy the more she's likely to be playable. We should pay attention to see if there's a new build for Ultimate at EVO and to spot any new ATs that might show up.

Arkaizer

Smash Apprentice
So, everyone: what's it looking like for Ashley's chances today if at all?
To be honest I'm not expecting any announcements, aside from maybe a new build to refuel speculation, maybe like 25% of a character announcement imo, and Ashley being the character announced would be pretty random, but then again I don't know who they would deem a 'proper character' for EVO.

Lot of people saying Heihachi should be revealed as playable since it's 'fitting', but I feel like Ryu already occupies the spot representing traditional fighters, same as Cloud representing RPGs, or Bayonetta for spectacle action fighters. That's how I see it, anyway.

TreeBranch

Smash Ace
I don't think we have to worry about Ashley until we get shown a new build. So far outside of the E3 presentation we haven't seen any new assists even on the blog.
I don't believe im going to be watching EVO, so is there a certain time I should watch out for a reveal?

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
I probably won't watch EVO itself, but I'll be paying attention to channels like GameXplain that usually have a keen eye to spot any new Smash news.

And I'm sure you guys in this thread will be keeping a close eye as well.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Uh, guys....

What happened to Nintendo of America's twitter? :p

yeahiknowit'sjustreferencingWarioWareGold'sreleaseattheendofthedaybutstill

Last edited:

VillagerX3

Smash Cadet
Or
Uh, guys....

Oh dear.

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
Uh, guys....

That's an odd way to promote WarioWare Gold.

TreeBranch

Smash Ace
Uh, guys....

Oh please let this be a hint for an Ashley reveal!

TailsTheAssassin

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 4398 2362 0516
This is probably just advertising for WarioWare Gold, but I'm hopeful..... slightly....

Top Bottom