• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley - The Witch retreats. For now.

DecaHibiki

Smash Apprentice
Add me to the supporter´s list

In recent years Ashley has gained a lot of popularity, both in Japan, and worldwide, with her subliminal message (that's how I met her and I started to like her).

Demonfunds

Smash Journeyman
Add me to the supporter´s list

In recent years Ashley has gained a lot of popularity, both in Japan, and worldwide, with her subliminal message (that's how I met her and I started to like her).
Woah, both you and the pug guy, both have exclusively mained Ness and ice climbers through the years

Thatkidwiththeafro

The Pink Panther's Bro!
NNID
Mr.F-ZeroBias
In a response to which characters one would like to interact with Ashley in Story Mode, I'd have to go with Daisy and Ashley.

Think about it for a moment, both are popular in Japan, and were both highly requested for Smash. Both are fan-favorites, whom fans wish to see appear in other games more often.

I could see so much between Daisy and Ashley right now, like a lot.

Very much the same for Leaf and Ashley, mainly due to GameFreak neglecting Leaf in the Pokemon games, especially Sun and Moon, and her finally appearing in Smash for the first time.

Just a few ideas folks. ;) ~ Afro

Demonfunds

Smash Journeyman
In a response to which characters one would like to interact with Ashley in Story Mode, I'd have to go with Daisy and Ashley.

Think about it for a moment, both are popular in Japan, and were both highly requested for Smash. Both are fan-favorites, whom fans wish to see appear in other games more often.

I could see so much between Daisy and Ashley right now, like a lot.

Very much the same for Leaf and Ashley, mainly due to GameFreak neglecting Leaf in the Pokemon games, especially Sun and Moon, and her finally appearing in Smash for the first time.

Just a few ideas folks. ;) ~ Afro
I'm not sure how the chemistry between Ashley in daisy would play out, but I'd still be interested nonetheless.
For me, i would really like to see her in Toon Link interact, I feel like their designs on the screen on the same time would have this nice synergy twords it, maybe Rosalina would be a good fit for her, in terms of designs, Ashley is kind of like the opposite of her while still sharing a lot of similarities, both have a wand that directly relates to their companion, Ashley's of course being red, and Rosalina being luma.
Another one that would make for a humorous duo would be her and dedede, I always loved dedede in subspace, and really feel like dedede could work with almost anyone on the cast. another one i'd like to see would be Luigi and Ashley, I don't have much to say on this one i just think it would feel right.

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
Ashley and Toon or Young is cute, but anyone else curious as to how Ashley and Lucas would interact? My thought is that Lucas might seem a bit unnerved by her demeanor, but Ashley would quickly become interested in his PSI, he'd warm up to her once he sees a softer and curious side of her, and they'd become something of shy friends.

Wegenbarth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3609-1252-6127
I'm amazed how even more supporters are joining. I remember the Smash4 time when the support thread was "normalish" behind many others, but being in second place is amazing.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
I'm amazed how even more supporters are joining. I remember the Smash4 time when the support thread was "normalish" behind many others, but being in second place is amazing.
Won't rest til we're first

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
You know what, sign me up as a supporter. I haven’t played much WarioWare since the mid-2000s (stopping with WarioWare Touched, ironically enough), but I think Ashley is appealing enough as a fighter with her witch design and magical capabilities that I’d be interested in trying her out.

Citruspark

Smash Rookie
There is new information regarding Ashley!

The WarioWare Gold website page reveals that the game appears to have many modes that deviate from the series standards, including some "minigames", larger games different from the traditional microgames. There is a new Ashley-based minigame that features her casting spells on enemies, with some kind of magic meter at the top. If this magic mechanic is anything like Ashley's self-titled game "Ashley" from Game & Wario, I'll bet it has some powerful Final Smash-worthy attacks.

Wegenbarth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3609-1252-6127
Wow, now I want to see one a queen/princess Ashley picture from those talented artists we have in our group.

Kyon9898

Smash Journeyman

The WarioWare Gold website page reveals that the game appears to have many modes that deviate from the series standards, including some "minigames", larger games different from the traditional microgames. There is a new Ashley-based minigame that features her casting spells on enemies, with some kind of magic meter at the top. If this magic mechanic is anything like Ashley's self-titled game "Ashley" from Game & Wario, I'll bet it has some powerful Final Smash-worthy attacks.

Love that Discord server, you can count me in~

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
You know actually forget October, it doesn't seem right to announce her then when a Wario game is so relevant right now.

If she's in the game I'd say this month or sometime next month.

Greator

Smash Rookie
Just made an account to express my support for Ashley. I'd like to have my name in that support list before she is announced. And after inspecting things I'd say she has pretty good chances..!

Demonfunds

Smash Journeyman
On the topic of support lists, is it not being updated anymore? mine's still not on there :ohwell:

Last edited:

SiddShidds

Smash Journeyman
Guys! I finally had my Ashley dream last night!

I dreamt that Mario Tennis Aces announced that they would start rotating new characters in an out on a monthly basis. For the first month Isaac from Golden Sun was playable.

In the second month Isaac rotated out and Ashley rotated in. Someone data mined the game and found out that the next character after Ashley to rotate in was a character named James Butts. Everybody wanted Ashley to stay and was unhappy about James Butts rotating in.

In order to compensate Nintendo sent everyone who owned a copy of Mario Tennis Aces a Victoria secret Magazine in the mail. The last page on the inside cover was an advertisement for donuts that read:

"Face it! you'll never look as good as our models. just give up and eat a donut!"

Somehow the advertisement was magic and you could reach into the page and pull out a donut.

Samcrumpit was offended by this and changed his Avatar photo to a Russian guy wearing a grey hoodie and black Adidas sweat pants who was also smoking a cigarette while leaning against a chain link fence. Samcrumpit also started writing his posts in Russian and no one on this thread could understand him.

Everyone on this thread started ignoring Samcrumpit except Zabadoo who got very frustrated everytime Samcrumpit said something in Russian. Phantom Joker kept telling Zabadoo to calm down and just ignore Samcrumpit but that just made Zabadoo even more mad.

The United States Post Office was also offended and stopped selling stamps with the US flag on them and started selling Postage stamps with a picture of Ashley on them as the new standard postage stamp in hopes of Ashley being Playable in Smash.

and that's about as much of my dream as I can remember...

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
If there were to be a character reveal at this thing, Ashley would be a good one, but I'm preparing for nothing at all.

On that note, I'm curious as to how many newcomers you all think we're getting. The collective Internet seems to be preparing for REALLY low numbers, which bums me out.
welp I keep seeing leaks like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIfCDPsj7gk so who knows

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Literally me whenever a ****ty leak doesn’t have Ashley on it:
EA96AD38-0433-4CED-AC1E-E75C8B12348D.jpeg

Okay but in all seriousness I’d actually be surprised if we didn’t get her at this point, she makes too much sense.

Cabbagehead

#Ashley4Smashley
NNID
RadRedi

I dreamt that Mario Tennis Aces announced that they would start rotating new characters in an out on a monthly basis. For the first month Isaac from Golden Sun was playable.

In the second month Isaac rotated out and Ashley rotated in. Someone data mined the game and found out that the next character after Ashley to rotate in was a character named James Butts. Everybody wanted Ashley to stay and was unhappy about James Butts rotating in.

In order to compensate Nintendo sent everyone who owned a copy of Mario Tennis Aces a Victoria secret Magazine in the mail. The last page on the inside cover was an advertisement for donuts that read:

"Face it! you'll never look as good as our models. just give up and eat a donut!"

Somehow the advertisement was magic and you could reach into the page and pull out a donut.

Samcrumpit was offended by this and changed his Avatar photo to a Russian guy wearing a grey hoodie and black Adidas sweat pants who was also smoking a cigarette while leaning against a chain link fence. Samcrumpit also started writing his posts in Russian and no one on this thread could understand him.

Everyone on this thread started ignoring Samcrumpit except Zabadoo who got very frustrated everytime Samcrumpit said something in Russian. Phantom Joker kept telling Zabadoo to calm down and just ignore Samcrumpit but that just made Zabadoo even more mad.

The United States Post Office was also offended and stopped selling stamps with the US flag on them and started selling Postage stamps with a picture of Ashley on them as the new standard postage stamp in hopes of Ashley being Playable in Smash.

What a detailed and hilarious fever dream. Sounds like something I'd dream up.

Also, I'm honored that I left enough of an impact in this thread to be cast in your dream as "guy who gets mad at a Russian".

Last edited:

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Also I just realized I never asked to be added to the supporters- I'd like to be added. I remember when she was deconfirmed in Smash 4 I got added to that collage of 'Salty' fans. I didn't even say anything that negative- I was just like 'Oh well, maybe next time.'

Wow, now I want to see one a queen/princess Ashley picture from those talented artists we have in our group.

Welp missed my daily Ashley post yesterday, but here is my best attempt in my hour of free time before work.

I somehow feel she wouldn't like it to be too frilly- maybe gothic lolita type if anything.

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
Literally me whenever a ****ty leak doesn’t have Ashley on it:
View attachment 152610
Okay but in all seriousness I’d actually be surprised if we didn’t get her at this point, she makes too much sense.
same...I'm always like "where's Ashley?" The leak I posted sounds a bit more believable compared to other leaks but it was disappointing to not hear Ashley(even though there were other characters whose name wasn't revealed on the leak)

Also i'd like to be added on the support list too :0

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
same...I'm always like "where's Ashley?" The leak I posted sounds a bit more believable compared to other leaks but it was disappointing to not hear Ashley(even though there were other characters whose name wasn't revealed on the leak)

Also i'd like to be added on the support list too :0
I don’t buy the leak tbh, there are waaaaaay too many new characters. Still though the lack of Ashley being mentioned is still sad nonetheless.

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
Ashley and Toon or Young is cute, but anyone else curious as to how Ashley and Lucas would interact? My thought is that Lucas might seem a bit unnerved by her demeanor, but Ashley would quickly become interested in his PSI, he'd warm up to her once he sees a softer and curious side of her, and they'd become something of shy friends.
here comes the shipping oofy

OdnetninAges

Smash Journeyman

He should actually do this some day.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548

Another shmup with Ashley? She's gonna guest star in a Touhou game at this rate.

Karafuru

Smash Apprentice
I have updated the list from where Ashuree left theirs on page 21! Hopefully I did not miss anyone. But if I did, I am sorry and just let me know. I'll update the list as soon as possible! I'll try to keep this up to date regularly too.

8-peacock-8
009deca
ActualGarbage
AEMehr
Ashuree
AtomTrap
Aussie the Naturist
AustarusIV
Banjodorf
Bestmand902
bksbestbwoy
BluePikmin11
Burigu
Calane
Camc10
Captain Shades
Caravan of Noobs
CardiganBoy
CatRaccoonBL
ChocolatGelgato
Citruspark
cj.
Crap-Zapper
culumon
DaemonDD
DarkFalcon
DecaHibiki
DeiSakuChris
Demonfunds
Diddy Kong
Domino11332
DonkaFjord
Drawcia
Drs. FalKoopa
DutchPichu
EarlTamm
EchoAegis
Ed-boy
ErenJager
EricTheGamerman
Erotic&Heretic
FarquadMoses
Fisher
FreshlyBakedCookies
G-Guy
GalacticPetey
Gerrothorax
GoodGrief741
Greator
harukaamami
Impa4Smash
InfiniteZest
Jazzy Jinx
LancerJayden
Iustinus Tempus
Karafuru
Kenith
Kirbeh
KirbyWorshipper2465
Klimax
kool2419
Kotor
Kyon9898
Legendary Spirit Tamer
lightdasher
LimeTH
Lola Luftnagle
Lord-Zero
Louie G.
Luminario
MainJPW
Makai Wars
meleebrawler
MeleeMario64
Mrs.Milky
mynameisBlade
Neyonel
Nintenzilla *Reboot*
Noipoi
NTDO89
Obake
Octorox
OdnetninAges
Oracle_Summon
P.Kat
perfectchaos83
Phantom Joker
Pizza Robo
PokéMurio
Princess_Ashley
pupNapoleon
RetroMetalSonic
Russell_SSB
Samcrumpit
Sari
sayaka11
Scicky
SEGAGameBoy
SiddShidds
Siggy88
sman3579
SmashMaster02
Smashoperatingbuddy123
smash puffle
SneakyLink
Space Detective
Spinosaurus
SpookySociopath
Souldin
SSBBDaisy
SSBCandidates
Staarih
Strider_Bond00J
Superyoshiom
Takasmash
Thatkidwiththeafro
ThePsychoWolf
TheSoldier
ThoughtfulWanderer
tjdmhem
ToasterBrains
Tony Duck
TreeBranch
TumblrFamous
verysleepywolf
Witdamon
Wegenbarth
WhiteEaglePL
Wungsten
XenothiumX
Xhampi
Xman321
xpnc
Yellowlord
Yellow-SpottedBlackMagick
YeppersPeppers
Zabadoo
ZTurtle
「Hinata」

If I didn't screw up, I believe this brings us to 138 supporters and counting.

Last edited:

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
How many supporters will be on that list when she gets revealed I wonder. Could be over 200 if she gets revealed around October. :p

Last edited:

Karafuru

Smash Apprentice
With the rate that the number of supporters seems to be growing, it could hit 200 well before October.

Samcrumpit

Smash Ace

I tried to play along with the bit but couldn't find a picture that specific.

I have updated the list from where Ashuree left theirs on page 21! Hopefully I did not miss anyone. But if I did, I am sorry and just let me know. I'll update the list as soon as possible! I'll try to keep this up to date regularly too.

8-peacock-8
009deca
ActualGarbage
AEMehr
Ashuree
AtomTrap
Aussie the Naturist
AustarusIV
Banjodorf
Bestmand902
bksbestbwoy
Burigu
Calane
Camc10
Captain Shades
Caravan of Noobs
CardiganBoy
CatRaccoonBL
ChocolatGelgato
Citruspark
cj.
Crap-Zapper
culumon
DaemonDD
DarkFalcon
DecaHibiki
DeiSakuChris
Demonfunds
Diddy Kong
Domino11332
DonkaFjord
Drawcia
Drs. FalKoopa
DutchPichu
EarlTamm
EchoAegis
Ed-boy
ErenJager
EricTheGamerman
Erotic&Heretic
FarquadMoses
Fisher
FreshlyBakedCookies
G-Guy
GalacticPetey
Gerrothorax
GoodGrief741
Greator
harukaamami
Impa4Smash
InfiniteZest
Jazzy Jinx
LancerJayden
Iustinus Tempus
Karafuru
Kenith
Kirbeh
KirbyWorshipper2465
Klimax
kool2419
Kotor
Kyon9898
Legendary Spirit Tamer
lightdasher
LimeTH
Lola Luftnagle
Lord-Zero
Louie G.
Luminario
MainJPW
Makai Wars
meleebrawler
MeleeMario64
Mrs.Milky
mynameisBlade
Neyonel
Nintenzilla *Reboot*
Noipoi
NTDO89
Obake
Octorox
OdnetninAges
Oracle_Summon
P.Kat
perfectchaos83
Phantom Joker
Pizza Robo
PokéMurio
Princess_Ashley
pupNapoleon
RetroMetalSonic
Russell_SSB
Samcrumpit
Sari
sayaka11
Scicky
SEGAGameBoy
SiddShidds
Siggy88
sman3579
SmashMaster02
Smashoperatingbuddy123
smash puffle
SneakyLink
Space Detective
Spinosaurus
SpookySociopath
Souldin
SSBBDaisy
SSBCandidates
Staarih
Strider_Bond00J
Superyoshiom
Takasmash
Thatkidwiththeafro
ThePsychoWolf
TheSoldier
ThoughtfulWanderer
tjdmhem
ToasterBrains
Tony Duck
TreeBranch
TumblrFamous
verysleepywolf
Witdamon
Wegenbarth
WhiteEaglePL
Wungsten
XenothiumX
Xhampi
Xman321
xpnc
Yellowlord
Yellow-SpottedBlackMagick
YeppersPeppers
Zabadoo
ZTurtle
「Hinata」

If I didn't screw up, I believe this brings us to 138 supporters and counting.
You're missing BluePikmin. Which is a shame cause their recruitment was very emotional.

Last edited:
Top Bottom