The Legendary Hungry Wolf - Terry Bogard Thread (Now with a Discord server)

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Terry is such a fun character in the KoF games and would translate perfectly into Smash. I support this.
I agree. I think Terry Bogard is my second most wanted fighting game character for Smash. Number one is Scorpion (with Sub-Zero as semi-echo with same normal moves, different special moves). I guess technically that would make him third most wanted fighting game character. But anyway, if I get Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Terry Bogard in Smash along with Ryu and Ken, I’d be satisfied as a fighting game fan. I have memories of playing Mortal Kombat 1-3, Street Fighter II, Fatal Fury 1-3 and King of Fighters 94 - 99 with my brother.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
Count me in too, if I haven't posted before. I like quite a few fighting games, and of the few SNK titles I've played Terry's always been my favorite. So while not my number 1 choice, I'd be more than happy to see Terry in Smash. Having both his Fatal Fury and Garou designs would be sick. Honestly, I think he'd be the only SNK character I would want. He's the coolest one.

Hope Buster Wolf is his final Smash.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
I’ve started looking more into this series and seeing how Terry could play, I’m honestly on board with him potentially making the cut. Put me down as a supporter!
Hell yeah, I don't think we've had a Street Brawler type of character yet anyhow. Ryu and Ken are definitely more along the lines of traditional Karate.

3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Hello.

I personally think people are REALLY sleeping on Terry, with the amount of crossover appearances he's made, how iconic of a character as a whole he is, and the relationship Nintendo and SNK being very close, not to mention Sakurai being a huge fighting game fan and Ryu and Terry having a known rivalry, I honestly see him as one of the most likely DLC characters, I can even envision a moveset for him.

He'd honestly fit the current direction of DLC really well I'd say.

Sari

Smash Champion
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Holy crap this is amazing! I almost never see Terry brought up in Smash discussions so having a score that high and around other popular characters like Impa and Sylux is legit mindblowing. I still believe there is a silent majority (specially in Latin America since KoF is big there) that would love to have Terry in Smash so this is really great news.

Sari

Smash Champion
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
So what’s the stance on Terry’s female form from SNK Heroines in regards to this game? Could that version work as an alt. skin?
As funny as it would be to have I think the body types would be really different so it probably won't happen. Assuming Terry gets into Smash he'd probably have 4 alts based on his usual design and 4 alts based on his Garou redesign.