• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Legend Of Zelda The Rainbow Sword

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Here is an old idea of mine developed as i was arround 6-12 years old!
As context at the time i only played The oracle and Ds Zeldas although i did try and fanagle it so that it works better!

The Legend of Zelda a tale of Hyrule being founded and decaying again and again a long time ago Hyruole prosperd but than it got flooded the reason lost to time after that a new hyrule was founded but the Reason lost to time Returned and smashed the World into Pieces floating in the Sky (yeah i had this idea before nintendo) if the people would know how much of a cycle that is! but still the inhabitants of hyrule sttod strong against the reason and baninshed him in the sun and a boy and girl whose souls stem from adistant past will shine Brighter than it!
(i tried the zelda intro style)

Oregeen Island high up in the sky!
???: hey wake up link!
Link: hoooah
Unbenannt.png

(so quick explanation so Link´s name sound similar to the geramn word Links so yeah i made a family for him comprised from the words Recht(s) (right) Obe(n) (up) and Unte(n) (down ) )
Recht: Hey brother dont be so sleepy! Mom and dad are waiting! (and yeah the tradition of link not having parents was something i also didnt knew)
Obe: Hey link my son its time for you to get something!
Unte: Yeah you should get the Emerald Thread from Oregeen cave so that you can get your own Tunic made fromt it like with my ruby and your dads Saphirre thread!
Recht: yeah and ill guide you after all my obsidian thread is pretty resiliant!
1626324773718.png

you can train battling in your house
after this its of to adventure

In the field
1626356127273.png
1626356227598.png
x3

After this you jump over a fissure in the island and enter the cave
1626356365661.png
x2
beat both keese to get a key
Open the door and you get the Emerald Thread

On the way back home link hears a voice: Link Link visit Zelda at Hyrule castle than come to the Sun!

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Link goes home and asks his parents about this!
They say he should listen to what it says but he should take recht with him!
Recht is both player 2 and your sidekick!
Link and recht board a baloon piloted by Nico the 20th and nicole!
Link and recht reach hyrule castle

Top Bottom