• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of The Kingdom has Released!

Tears.jpg

Fans of The Legend of Zelda have had to wait quite a while for the sequel to Breath of the Wild. Today that wait ends, as The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has finally launched! Notably, as of this article’s writing the game is sitting at a very solid 96 on MetaCritic. If that score sticks that'd make it one of the three highest rated first party titles on the Switch.

Author's Note: It's pretty surreal that the game's actually here now, isn't it? Regardless, I'm very excited to play the game! What about you though? Please let us know in the comments below!

Credits:
Writing: Zerp Zerp
Social: Zerp Zerp

Mitchell "Zerp" Brenkus

Comments

Its absolutley Fantastic and i say that as someone who didnt really care that much about BOTW it combines Skyward Swords Cinematicness
with BOTWs Freedom and i say that only having played the tutorial (beacuse 1st i dont wanna rush and 2nd this time i wanna unlock a full set of amiibo GReen capped goodnes (Guess which amiibo outfit im gonna use)
I even heard you can unlock all outfits in game but that will probably take some time!

1683994061398.jpeg
This Costume is the BEST! Again this is not really a notable spoiler right? Again Mod if you want toi can change my profile pic and re spüoiler all of them?!

Last edited:
Top Bottom