• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Rules The League of Lycia - Roy Directory [READ BEFORE MAKING THREADS & POSTING]

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388

Welcome to the Kingdom of Lycia! Here's a few pointers for the best experience on the boards. tl;dr version:​
  • If your aren't sure if you've found a new discovery or technique, head over to the Q&A Thread. We want to have a streamlined experience with the Roy boards; if the information is already known, board clutter can be avoided.
  • If a thread isn't listed in the directory and you're looking for it, please utilize the search function. By default, you can search this forum only.
  • Be respectful of others and have good posting etiquette.
  • Follow the Global Rules at all times.
  • Please refrain from necroposting in old threads.

Below are the pointers explained in more detail. To get a better understanding of the guideline, I encourage posters to read through them:

Do research before making a new thread

Duplicate threads of the same topic should be avoided. Please use the search function prior to making a thread and check if a similar topic has been made before. Questions ("How do I..." or "Roy vs character" or "I need help with X", etc.) should be asked in the Q&A thread, MU Discussion when relevant, or even the social. Having questions posted in the same thread makes them easier to access and avoids board clutter. Use you best judgement if such question-related topic warrants its own thread (questions are better off asked in the Q&A thread anyway, or sometimes the info has already been posted). General off-topic, random, and social stuff should be posted in the social thread. Introduction threads should be posted in the social as well. If you're unsure if your topic warrants a thread or not, feel free to contact me and I'll try to help (posting it in the social is always a safe bet too).​

Avoid double posting

Posting two times or more in a row should be avoided (even if you have different info to post). Please use the edit button to add additional content to your post. The edit button is located at the bottom of a user's post.

The exception is when you're planning to bump a thread. If you accidentally double post (because we all have those days where the wifi acts up), edit one of the posts requesting that you need the post deleted. Hopefully I'll be around to clean things up.

Avoid bumping old threads

Please avoid bumping threads that are over a month old; they're dead for a reason. Unless you have super game-changing info. Use your best judgement in that case.

Follow the Global Rules at all times

Just like to put more emphasis on this. Please don't spam, troll/flame others, and post inappropriate material. The boards should be a welcoming and engaging place, so be respectful of others.

Have fun!

Pretty self-explanatory.

---

Threads for you~

Mechanics & Data:
Frame Data

Gameplay Discussion:
Q&A Thread
Matchup Discussion
Videos & Critique Thread
Tournament Representation

Social:
Social Thread
Player Finder

Hopefully, with this, we'll be able to reduce board clutter and needless threads.

Feel free to suggest any links you'd like to see in the OP, as well as anything else.

Last edited:

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
You should really start locking threads, as people don't seem to bother reading the rules. Take it from someone who spends the majority of his time in the Link boards. There are loads of useless threads that need locking.

BlazinSatan

Smash Rookie
NNID
xxSaintStabZxx
You should really start locking threads, as people don't seem to bother reading the rules. Take it from someone who spends the majority of his time in the Link boards. There are loads of useless threads that need locking.
Where did you get a picture of Roy's black costume?

Top Bottom