• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dixie Kong's Barrel Of Support Spirits. Farewell Everyone, Thank You ALL For Making This Thread An Excellent Place For DK Fans!

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Gamescom and Tokyo game show are the next big events that'll hopefully debut a new build of the game that will feature K. Rool and Diddy. If Diddy's playable, we can hopefully gather more evidence of her inclusion.
Although everyone thought it was a farfetched idea before, checking Diddy's costumes for his Dixie alt would probably give us our answer immediately.

It seems Sakurai excluded the costumes intentionally as a hint to observant players that Chrom and Dark Samus were in. Ike lost his Chrom alt, Samus lost her Dark alt, and then Sakurai introduces them by saying "you may have seen this coming." He knew we would notice the suspiciously absent costumes. If only Diddy had been in the demo, we would probably have our final answer on Dixie just based off of that.

So yeah bring on an updated version so we can scout those alts.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Just coming in to say that I still believe Dixie Kong will make it. She's the last DK character who I feel really needs to be playable in Smash, and rightfully so considering she's one of Nintendo's more iconic heroines. Though part of me would've liked to see how a unique Dixie would look like in Smash, it's probably much more likely that she's just a Diddy Echo with DK's up-B (assuming she's in), but really though, I would be happy to see her in period.

Marcello691

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 0035 6389 6608
Although everyone thought it was a farfetched idea before, checking Diddy's costumes for his Dixie alt would probably give us our answer immediately.

It seems Sakurai excluded the costumes intentionally as a hint to observant players that Chrom and Dark Samus were in. Ike lost his Chrom alt, Samus lost her Dark alt, and then Sakurai introduces them by saying "you may have seen this coming." He knew we would notice the suspiciously absent costumes. If only Diddy had been in the demo, we would probably have our final answer on Dixie just based off of that.

So yeah bring on an updated version so we can scout those alts.
I don't think we can really count on that because Fox still has his Wolf costume and Mario has Wario's outfit. And I don't know if someone noticed, the pink palette swap dk got in smash 4 is supposed to represent dixie (pink fur = dixie outfit, yellow tie = Dixie's hair). So in case of Samus, it was a hint from Sakurai that the dark Samsus alt was absent in the e3 demo.

Last edited:

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Even though she didn't appear in the trailer, it is still a bit hard for me to grasp that Dixie might not even up being a playable character considering everything she has to her: being one of Brawl's forbidden seven, her popularity and status as an older Nintendo all-star. I think she still has good chances to appear as an echo down the line, but we shall see.

Spatman

Smash Ace
Diddy's echo with DK's upB, slightly different mechanics about the bubble-gun AND different animations for some diddy's moves that will use her hair (like, for example, for fair) and I'm done. It's not only the "less worst" scenario nowadays, but also a quite acceptable and likeable scenario

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
There is 2 Donkey Kong stages who are gone.
Jungle Falls? From Brawl.
Hijinx Jungle from Smash 4.

What if Dixie do indeed come when they show off a Tropical Freeze stage?

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I see people are still hung up on the echo thing. I guess I will stay on Skull Kid's thread for now. :i6rkW: But first...
There is 2 Donkey Kong stages who are gone.
Jungle Falls? From Brawl.
Hijinx Jungle from Smash 4.

What if Dixie do indeed come when they show off a Tropical Freeze stage?
Honestly, she should have a DKC3 stage since that is her game. That being said, it is much easier to make a Tropical Freeze stage since they can literally port over the 3D models from the aforementioned game, instead of having to create brand new stuff (since DKC3 is not only old, but also sprite-based), so a TF stage is likely if there is a new DKC stage.

If she comes with a TF stage, that'd be cool too. Maybe Grassland Groove? I would honestly love Windmill Hills but there is already a Windmill in the Paper Mario stage, so it is unlikely. Maybe some level from the DK Island world (Homecoming Hijinx?) to fit with the Tropical Freeze theme.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I also think they would rather go for a Tropical Freeze stage for Dixie rather than a DKC3 one. I do think a new DKC2 stage is quite likely because of King K.Rool (I need to keep reminding myself he's really in :laugh: ) - so that would easily cover both K.Rool and Dixie. And truth to be told, I'd mostly want Grassland Groove as a new stage because it's just a beautiful piece of art. If nothing else, I need the music of that level in the game. If there's over 900 tracks, Grassland Groove needs to be in. Sakurai in general just needs to team up with David Wise.

Reila

A DKC1 stage makes more sense for King K. Rool, though.
For Dixie I would love a stage based on KAOS Karnage, maybe with Kremlings and KAOS as stage hazards.
You, sir, speak my language. KAOS is such a memorable boss.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
A DKC1 stage makes more sense for King K. Rool, though.

You, sir, speak my language. KAOS is such a memorable boss.
Gangplank Galleon could easily be a DKC1 / DKC2 hybrid stage. It appears in both games after all. Hope I don't spoil anyone here :laugh:

By the way, I do think Gangplank Galleon as a stage is very likely. Notice how damn detailed they made DK's Island in King K.Rool's Final Smash? Samus's spaceship is also reused, and not only used in Ridley's Final Smash, so I do think they also will reuse DK's Island in some way or form. It'll be seen in the background from the stage, much like in DKC1 and DKC2.

It would be a damn shame of the only function of SUCH a beautiful and detailed Rare-styled DK's Island would be to be destroyed by King K.Rool's Final Smash. K.Rool's Final Smash also made me realise how much I miss the old DK Island's design compared to the one Retro uses. I hope they really take note here!

What would be the future of the DKC franchise now after King K.Rool is in Smash...? I can't help but think ambitiously in this regard. It's great how far we came really!

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
After playing tropical Freeze I'm going to throw in my support for Dixie... and retract my support for Cranky... things happened to me in that game.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
OK, so going by SSB history, at least one series got 2 Unique fighters in every installment. Pikachu and Jigglypuff for '64; Bowser and Peach for SSBM; Lucario, Pokemon Trainer, Metaknight and Dedede for SSBB; with Rosalina and Bowser Jr for SSB4. We also got series with one at least unique fighter and at least one clone: Luigi ('64); Roy, Ganondorf, Young Link, Falco, Pichu and Doc added to FE, LoZ, SF, Pokemon, and Mario (Melee); Toon Link, Wolf and Lucas joined the triforce, space animals and Ness (Brawl, but Lucas and Wolf are barely clones) while Pokemon and Kirby get 2 brand new fighters per series. SSB4 gives us Dark Pit, Lucina and Doc while Mario gets 2 new fighters, Kid Icarus gets Palutena and Fire Emblem gets Robin and eventually, Corrin.

Basically, what I'm getting at is that there's a trend where some series get 2 unique characters and others get a unique character and a clone. So far we've seen Metroid and Castlevania get the latter and since y'all know where I'm coming from, there's a chance DK can get the former. Only thing that stands in this idea's way is the very real possibility of some other series getting this. Barring DLC in Smash 4, the only time 2 series got 2 unique characters was Brawl in the form of Pokemon and Kirby. We know for a fact that Ultimate won't have that many characters, so the Brawl scenario's not happening, and Echoes are a good solution to this.

What we don't know is if Ultimate will be the 1st in which no series gets 2 Uniques. I think there's room for this not to happen, mainly because of the massive deconfirmations of characters from popular franchises and DK roster-wise is small enough to get this, but so are other series. Luckily DK has popularity going for it, a clear focus on content finally and not many options that rival Dixie's significance. DK COULD get lucky and have 2 Unique fighters. It's not a guarantee but it's definitely a possibility.

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
Gangplank Galleon could easily be a DKC1 / DKC2 hybrid stage. It appears in both games after all. Hope I don't spoil anyone here :laugh:

By the way, I do think Gangplank Galleon as a stage is very likely. Notice how damn detailed they made DK's Island in King K.Rool's Final Smash? Samus's spaceship is also reused, and not only used in Ridley's Final Smash, so I do think they also will reuse DK's Island in some way or form. It'll be seen in the background from the stage, much like in DKC1 and DKC2.

It would be a damn shame of the only function of SUCH a beautiful and detailed Rare-styled DK's Island would be to be destroyed by King K.Rool's Final Smash. K.Rool's Final Smash also made me realise how much I miss the old DK Island's design compared to the one Retro uses. I hope they really take note here!

What would be the future of the DKC franchise now after King K.Rool is in Smash...? I can't help but think ambitiously in this regard. It's great how far we came really!
I don't think it's likely at all tbh, if there was a gangplank galleon stage it would've been revealed alongside K Rool and it would currently be his background on the site. Considering all our stages are based on recent titles, a Tropical Freeze stage is most likely as far as DK stages go

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I don't think it's likely at all tbh, if there was a gangplank galleon stage it would've been revealed alongside K Rool and it would currently be his background on the site.
Could also be used for Dixie? And we haven't seen Sakurai's statement on K.Rool's inclusion either.

Plus, I want some usage of that wonderfully designed DK Island other than being destroyed by K.Rool. Retro's games are awesome, but I really dislike how they designed the island in their games. The DK head sculpture really gives it more uniqueness compared to what Retro does.

I said this before after Brawl's SSE, but I would totally trust Sakurai in making a new DKC game.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Sakurai already told us there are 103 stages in the game. There won't be more, except for DLC probably.

Sadly the DK series got shafted in terms of stages. But at least Kongo Falls and Jungle Japes look absolutely amazing. Even Kongo Jungle (64) is pretty nice, even if it's still in the 64 style (it looks a little updated to me).

I don't care at all about 75m, though. A bit sad we didn't get Rumble Falls and Jungle Hijinx, those would've looked nice as well (maybe Jungle Hijinx would've been fun without hazards too), but I guess I can't complain since the updated Kongo Falls and JJs trump everything and I love how truly astonishing they look.

Last edited:

Reila

We have a pirate ship stage in the game, perhaps they didn't want two of them. If it is not Gangplank Galleon from DKC1/2, then I don't see why the stage should come from DKC2. It is the most popular game but Smash already had a stage from DKC2. If one wants a stage to represent both Dixie and K. Rool, it should come from DKC3 (though DKC2 also works, of course — I just prefer the representation of the series to be relatively even).

I honestly don't care anyways. There are so many stages in the game already, and why would I ever play in any stage other than Magicant.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
We have a pirate ship stage in the game, perhaps they didn't want two of them. If it is not Gangplank Galleon from DKC1/2, then I don't see why the stage should come from DKC2. It is the most popular game but Smash already had a stage from DKC2. If one wants a stage to represent both Dixie and K. Rool, it should come from DKC3 (though DKC2 also works, of course — I just prefer the representation of the series to be relatively even).

I honestly don't care anyways. There are so many stages in the game already, and why would I ever play in any stage other than Magicant.
There's still the Flying Kroc. Bonus points if you can break through the ceiling and fight on the roof.

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
Sakurai already told us there are 103 stages in the game. There won't be more, except for DLC probably.
More than likely that was just meant to show the milestone we're currently at. I find it extremely doubtful that we're getting only four new stages. This would also require that none of the upcoming newcomers bring a stage with them, and if they're from a new series, that would be really odd.

Juliusaurus

Smash Ace
NNID
Juliusaurus
One reason I want Dixie as an Echo is that her face icon and roster icon would be permanently placed side by side with Diddy Kong... And that'd just be adorable. And I want it. Because if she's not an Echo, there'd be a big ol' crocodile head between them. And that ain't cute!

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion

Sadly the DK series got shafted in terms of stages. But at least Kongo Falls and Jungle Japes look absolutely amazing. Even Kongo Jungle (64) is pretty nice, even if it's still in the 64 style (it looks a little updated to me).

I don't care at all about 75m, though. A bit sad we didn't get Rumble Falls and Jungle Hijinx, those would've looked nice as well (maybe Jungle Hijinx would've been fun without hazards too), but I guess I can't complain since the updated Kongo Falls and JJs trump everything and I love how truly astonishing they look.
I don't think that's what he meant when he was talking about 103 tbh, and I'm doubtful we'll only get 4 brand new stages regardless of how many old ones are coming back

Plus the stage select they showed has 6 empty spots at the bottom
Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 16.36.00.png

If there weren't any more they'd just centre it like they always have

VeemonTamer

Cyber Sleuth
NNID
VeemonTamer
Dixie is doing pretty good in this thread! Holding down that #3 spot! https://smashboards.com/threads/top-10-most-wanted-newcomers-for-smash-switch.453658/

All invalid votes have been removed, while all remaining votes were collapsed upwards. Also, as per request, I will also be listing the top 20 in each category. As promised, the new tally:

Contributors

Votes Cast

Characters Named

Highest Point Totals
20. Shantae - 65
19. Bomberman - 71
17. Skull Kid - 77
17. Elma - 77
16. Impa - 78

15. Spring Man/Ribbon Girl - 79
14. Ashley - 81
13. Paper Mario - 82
12. Shovel Knight - 97
11. Captain Toad - 114

9. Rayman - 115
9. Rex/Pyra - 115
8. Waluigi - 120
7. Crash Bandicoot - 129
6. Geno - 135
5. Banjo & Kazooie - 141

4. Decidueye - 145
3. Dixie Kong - 176
2. Isaac - 183
1. Bandanna Dee - 196

Highest Vote Totals
20. Shantae - 38
20. Elma - 38
19. Chibi Robo - 42
17. Skull Kid - 43
17. Bomberman - 43
16. Paper Mario - 45
15. Impa - 47
14. Ashley - 49
13. Spring Man/Ribbon Girl - 53
12. Shovel Knight - 57
11. Rayman - 61

10. Waluigi - 63
8. Geno - 67
8. Captain Toad - 67
7. Rex/Pyra - 68
6. Crash Bandicoot - 70
5. Banjo & Kazooie - 77

4. Decidueye - 84
3. Dixie Kong - 90
2. Isaac - 93
1. Bandanna Dee - 110

But Who Do You Like Like?
(Most #1 Votes)
18. Chibi Robo - *****
18. Shantae - *****
18. Ashley - *****
14. Krystal - ******
14. Skull Kid - ******
14. Impa - ******
14. Shovel Knight - ******
11. Paper Mario - *******
11. Rex/Pyra - *******
11. Decidueye - *******
10. Captain Toad - ******** (8)
9. Elma - ********* (9)
7. Rayman - ********** (11)
7. Banjo & Kazooie - *********** (11)
6. Crash Bandicoot - ************* (13)
5. Waluigi - ************** (14)

3. Dixie Kong - ******************* (19)
3. Bandanna Dee - ******************* (19)
2. Geno - ********************** (22)
1. Isaac - ************************* (25)

Now, for some fun facts!

-Ray 01 is the highest rated Custom Robo. He has 10 points, and is in 87th place. However, if you combine all points given to Custom Robos, they reach 29, which would put them at 38th.

-Dovahkin, despite having a meager 4 votes total, sits at 80th place in terms of points (11), and 21st in terms of #1 votes (3).

-Lloyd Irving is the highest rated Namco-Bandai character. He is in 48th place with 18 points. KOS-MOS and Heihachi are tied for 112th with 7.

-Of 406 characters voted for, 179 have 1 vote, while merely 55 hold 10 or more.

Flik

Smash Journeyman
I want to give my support. Dixie is cool (probably my 2nd most wanted newcomer) and there's no reason why the DKC main trio isn't united yet in Smash Bros.

VeemonTamer

Cyber Sleuth
NNID
VeemonTamer
Last edited:

Spatman

Smash Ace
Well, it doesn't matter a lot anymore

The time has come, it's now or never (and with now I mean late 2015 when Sakurai finished the project plane)

There won't be a smash with all fighters anymore, and, unless Dixie becomes a total protagonist in the future, it's really difficult she will be one of the relatively "few" playable characters in a smash reboot.
Until now she did so much, she has a great history, she is much loved and she is and was totally relevant when the project plan was finished.
She literally can't do more than this, so if THIS still isn't enough for Sakurai, nothing ever will be enough.
The hopes for dixie in ulti are quite high (as an echo or an echo-sorta, let's admit it), but still not necessarily a shoo-in and that's her last chance

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
I don't think we can really count on that because Fox still has his Wolf costume and Mario has Wario's outfit. And I don't know if someone noticed, the pink palette swap dk got in smash 4 is supposed to represent dixie (pink fur = dixie outfit, yellow tie = Dixie's hair). So in case of Samus, it was a hint from Sakurai that the dark Samsus alt was absent in the e3 demo.
Wasn't Mario's Wario alt missing from the demo too? Builder and Wedding Mario were there in place of that costume and Fire Mario I believe.

The circumstances are also different because Wario and Wolf are already confirmed. There was no need to "hint" at them by deleting costumes from Mario and Fox because everyone already knew they were there. The exclusion of those costumes seems to have been intentional, as Sakurai himself noted that we "probably would've seen them coming" when they were revealed.

He left them out as a hint, since Echoes don't need to be a total surprise the way true newcomers do. He stays totally hush hush about heavy hitters. But he's already shown in the past that "bonus" clone characters/echoes are fair game for hints. Dark Pit was openly hinted at when Palutena was revealed back in Smash 4.

I'm not saying he would do it again if they updated the demo roster since people may find that too predictable, but it seems that if we scroll through Diddy and find no Pink costume, it's safe to say she's in. At the same time I acknowledge from your example that him HAVING that costume does not necessarily deconfirm her either. Pit still has an alt that resembles Dark Pit after all.

Spatman

Smash Ace
The reasoning about diddy's color skins is right, but I don't think there will be a different demo build or at least with different characters, at least before we are at a point where we already know all characters that will be in

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion

The time has come, it's now or never (and with now I mean late 2015 when Sakurai finished the project plane)

There won't be a smash with all fighters anymore, and, unless Dixie becomes a total protagonist in the future, it's really difficult she will be one of the relatively "few" playable characters in a smash reboot.
Until now she did so much, she has a great history, she is much loved and she is and was totally relevant when the project plan was finished.
She literally can't do more than this, so if THIS still isn't enough for Sakurai, nothing ever will be enough.
The hopes for dixie in ulti are quite high (as an echo or an echo-sorta, let's admit it), but still not necessarily a shoo-in and that's her last chance
There's always hope for DLC though, I feel like this game is gonna have a very long lifespan, if there's a new DK game in the works that could definitely help her too

VeemonTamer

Cyber Sleuth
NNID
VeemonTamer

I too have thought about a lot of what you are saying! It really hits a bit too close to home. I know threads here on Smashboards won't determine if a character gets in or not. We have been hit with many curve balls in terms of characters not as popular making it into the game anyways.

If Dixie indeed was overlooked and not included in the original plans in 2015 then I know no matter how vocal we are as supporters at this point that he's not going to stop what he's doing mid development and add her. However, in the chance we get DLC she would be standing near the top.

I know DLC is not guaranteed and Sakurai said he intends to show every character before release but then again we never know what the future holds. DLC came out of nowhere with Smash 4. It could happen again this time. Not holding my breath on it but who knows.

I mean if not it's just beautiful to see so many fans come together to support a cause. If Dixie doesn't happen then I still had a blast talking to all the great people in this thread and in the community in general <3

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
More interesting stuff! https://smashboards.com/threads/smash-ultimates-most-supported-characters-july-13th-15th.456567/

After the list is updated to remove all confirmed characters I think that would bump Dixie to 3rd place. Not bad at at all! I think it's safe to say Dixie might be on her way to the new "Big 3" in terms of most wanted newcomers. Well atleast here on Smashboards anyways.
She already is. Only Isaac and BWD beat her right now in terms of supporters. Lip and Geno have bigger threads, but fewer people on their support lists; their supporters are just very active on those threads. The only others who outnumbered her have already had their fates' decided.

This is what I was saying before; she's crazy popular on the Boards even compared to on other sites. Even MVD, eSam and ZeRo are actively rooting for her.

But as I've said, no one should be hostile to the idea of her being an Echo. Chrom and Dark Samus prove that an Echo fighter can be quite different from their source character. Dixie could get a DK cargo throw, DK down B, and DK Up B styled recovery by utilising her hair in all of these moves, then you can slap on her unique dash attack, maybe one or two other unique moves or moves from Diddy's Brawl moveset that were changed (like Up Air) and then take mostly everything else from him in his current incarnation. Then alter her attributes to make her more in line with her games (better air speed than Diddy but not as fast on the ground) and the result would be an "echo" of Diddy and DK to an extent who's also pretty unique. Something tells me this is what will happen. Think Falco vs Fox.

Last edited:

Marcello691

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 0035 6389 6608
Everbody is talking about how diddy's pink color alt is representing Dixie but does it really? Just because it's pink? I mean donkey's pink palette swap looks more like dixie color scheme. Who knows what Sakurai is thinking and what his intentions regarding hints are.
I said from the beginning that King K Rool's street sign in mario Odyssey, the "the end - just kidding" reference at the e3 smash showcase and the red eyes tweet from sakurai were hints but the majority was thinking it was just coincidence or meaningless... then we got K.rool. I'm confident we'll get Karate Joe because of the reference in K.rool's reveal trailer at the beginning.

cybersai

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Peach's Daisy colors were removed too. And we know Samus lost her Dark Samus alt, and I believe Mario no longer has the Wario alt (but I think he still has Waluigi colors, but Waluigi isn't playable), etc.

Diddy did have that alt where he had pink clothes and lighter fur back in Brawl and Smash U for Dixie, if those colors are gone it might be another hint Dixie is in.

Marcello691

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 0035 6389 6608
I really hope Dixie is in the base roster, I don't want dlc to be honest, I mean I don't have to buy it, but the game has already so much content. It took so long for K.rool joining smash and if Dixie is not in the base roster it would be kind of disgraceful because it means that sakurai doesn't see her as important or interesting as other characters.

VeemonTamer

Cyber Sleuth
NNID
VeemonTamer
Everbody is talking about how diddy's pink color alt is representing Dixie but does it really? Just because it's pink? I mean donkey's pink palette swap looks more like dixie color scheme. Who knows what Sakurai is thinking and what his intentions regarding hints are.
I said from the beginning that King K Rool's street sign in mario Odyssey, the "the end - just kidding" reference at the e3 smash showcase and the red eyes tweet from sakurai were hints but the majority was thinking it was just coincidence or meaningless... then we got K.rool. I'm confident we'll get Karate Joe because of the reference in K.rool's reveal trailer at the beginning.
I really think the red eyes were a coincidence and laughably good timing. Maybe he really was tired because I can't imagine Sakurai dipping his face in a pool of chlorine or pepper spraying himself just to have red eyes just to announce K.Rool. If so that is some freaking DEDICATION and we shall not underestimate Sakurai :laugh:

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure it is, they also made his fur yellow which matches Dixie's hair, that costume is definitely a dixie reference

Marcello691

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 0035 6389 6608
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Peach's Daisy colors were removed too. And we know Samus lost her Dark Samus alt, and I believe Mario no longer has the Wario alt (but I think he still has Waluigi colors, but Waluigi isn't playable), etc.

Diddy did have that alt where he had pink clothes and lighter fur back in Brawl and Smash U for Dixie, if those colors are gone it might be another hint Dixie is in.
Why would they remove peach's daisy color scheme? I don't see how this makes sense, mario still has Luigi's alt like other characters I mentioned before do also have alts that resemble other characters. Does this mean he will remove color schemes from characters just because the character they are supposed to resemble becomes an actual character? They can still have the pallet swap

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
Why would they remove peach's daisy color scheme? I don't see how this makes sense, mario still has Luigi's alt like other characters I mentioned before do also have alts that resemble other characters. Does this mean he will remove color schemes from characters just because the character they are supposed to resemble becomes an actual character? They can still have the pallet swap
The mario costume is green and brown rather than green and blue though, it's kind of hard to get the two confused in a match

Top Bottom