• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the last 5

boss8

Smash Hero
hey weegees......

time to say my farewells.....

i got some things i need to take care of out of the turney scene.... i mean this game is pretty much like a drug.....i mean i love the people...

the people are probly what motivated me to keep going and playing this game but....after the last 5 MAJOR turneys....im heading out....done..over..no more...maybe juss friendlys or teams or something.....

pound 5

MLG dallas

genesis 2

apex 3

Ktar

prob my last ones....i hope to see u all and enjoy ur company.....

i leave u all with this little freestyle.....

i jab i walk i leave u confused.....
then stand silent n calm with nothing to lose......
the fire still burns for luigi n me.......
but dont roll,dodge,or panic.........
or u get dat up-b :awesome:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
D:

My fav Luigi leaving???
I don't believe you.

But if you really are then good luck with everything outside of smash.

Be@st

Smash Cadet
you should light one up for luigi when you retire

*Laughs while running out the thread

boss8

Smash Hero
mindgames-having the ability to put your opponent in a position u wanted them to be in..

NOTE: while your thinking he may have fallin for your mindgame..he could also counter it with a mindgame of his own O_o

my signature: junebug likes to roll when there is danger (i think) lol so i made sure to take notes throughout the match.....2nd stock id had gathered some info and decided to try and chain everything together....(seems like my chain turned into a combo) ending in the hard read roll up-b...

point is mindgames dont exist they each cancel out and result into fighting...but we can all see a mindgame when it happens...

Top Bottom