• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

The Laser Lock Lives!

The 0ne

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toady3
3DS FC
0104-2324-5980
The 0ne submitted a new guide:

The Laser Lock Lives! - Well, kind of.

Hello every0ne, The 0ne here! I'm still working on the complete guide to locking with Falco, which will be uploaded on YouTube within a week or so.

To hold you over, I'm doing a character specific thing for a change. My mang, Falco.
I think Falco is an extremely underrated character in Smash 4. He is like E tier on the tier list, which is completely stupid, IMO; all that was really changed were lasers and the removal of his chain grab from Brawl. They even BUFFED his recovery. A LOT. It's...
Read more about this guide...

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Cool, I thought this was another "discovery" and another reminder that Falco's metagame is kind of stagnating with "recent discoveries" of D-throw to Dash Attack, his frame cancel Dair, and that Fair is usable as an edgeguard. Maybe calling this a "Laser Lock Study" might make it less of that stagnating, "Oh, great. Another 'discovery'", thing. That's just me, though.

I think, this would have been done more if this thread was ever used for recent discussion and research with Falco's Blaster, customs and default: http://smashboards.com/threads/laser-thread.373070/.

Last edited:
Top Bottom