• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
Well i have yet to win a single OTmatch.. lol the only time i moved on past the first round is off of bye's >>
Im not alone :bee: I think i only won like once in a tourney :laugh:

Anyone played Miles Edgeworth investigations yet? Im on case 3 and I can say its epic so far =)

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
Dear whoever reads this, I am sorry and may not be able to partake in any matches or even get on smashboards often due to home issues. Sorry :(

(hope everyone who needs to play me reads this)

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
IT SEEMS I'VE UNDERESTIMATED YOU, CHRIS!

SAVE IT, WESKER! THERE'S NO ONE LEFT TO HELP YOU NOW!

I DON'T NEED ANY ONE ELSE... *punches the wall.*

...I HAVE UROBOROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Smooth Criminal

Chaco

Never Logs In
Does this thread have any purpose whatsoever?
It is a general discussion thread meant for the Online Tournament Listings board, this alleviates spam from tournaments and allows the community to grow closer through interaction. Thus creating a healthy community. OTL is one of the most, if not, tightly knit boards on SWF.

That is the purpose. If you are trolling, I advise you take it elsewhere. Because, I can assure you this: I hate trolls.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
It's nice to see Chaco post here every once in awhile, and on another note I'm happy with any title as long as it doesn't change to something related to Guacamole. Which I just tasted by accident today when I was eating lunch :(

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Chaco actually posted here?

Shoot the impostor!

Top Bottom