• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i meant like, pop stars and pop tarts T_T not like...what you were thinking of. >_>

travisss-oppaaa ^^

Luke knows how it is. :3 No its actually pretty bad. I was friends with this girl for a long time, and I always thought she was pretty cute. I only found out sometime earlier this month that the whole time she knew me, she thought I was gay. >_> I'm not even that...gay-like irl. ;_;

Alphicans

Smash Hero
LOL!!!!! She thought you were gay? It astounds me how many people can't tell the difference between a gay person and a straight person even after knowing them for awhile.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Victor is as heterosexual as they come. He just pretends to be slightly homo to get all the girls.
He should stop, because I find that sort of behaviour very disturbing and the reason homophobia is warranted.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm going to destroy the Winter Olympics!

Only takes a 3 bar fire and a bag of grit salt.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Sorry, Vic, what? I just didn't understand what you just said. Maybe the -50 degree temperature is affecting your brain. Or have you been hanging out the ubiquitous coke addicts again?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I had some drunk teenagers come in at work a few days ago. They were, like, tackling each other and doing strangely amusing, yet stupid things.

We kicked them out.

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
0.0 was playing pokemon emerald and when I led Wally to get a pokemon he got a shiny ralts is this normal lols

Chaco

Never Logs In
i just read like this entire thread. I miss old OTL so much. it's kinda funny how then we were missing old OLT but that's what I miss now.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
chaco double posted
ban that fool!
i miss old OTL too lol

Happy Vday everyone
for those that bother to celebrate it :p

Top Bottom