• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lady Lyndis of Fire Emblem Fame For Smash! (Possible chance?)

Would you like Lyndis for Smash Switch?

• Total voters

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Feel free to sign me up on the list of supporters for Lyn. I think she'd be a good addition to round off the Fire Emblem cast. Even if I've yet to get around to Blazing Blade, Lyn's become a favourite of mine thanks to being a very useful character for me in FEH, and given how popular she is, I think she's worth getting a promotion to playable like Little Mac did.

Wow, Lyn's in Warriors? Where's Roy?

BTW, is Lyn voiced by Makiko Ohmoto? Just curious.
To answer these questions, Roy's absent from FE Warriors probably because the developers seem to want him saved for a potential sequel. And yes, Makiko Ohmoto reprises her role as Lyn for Warriors.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'll support Lyn. While she isn't my favorite lord in the series, I think that title will go to Ike, I still like her as a character and I was pretty happy to get her in Heroes.
I'm also glad to see her in Warriors. I was surprised that she made it in to be honest, but it makes me wish for more Blazing Sword characters (like Eliwood, Hector, and Ninian).
I think there is a strong possibility that she will remain an Assist Trophy, especially when more characters are being created and some lords are returning with newer games (like Alm and Celica), hopefully Lyn's immense popularity will change Sakurai's mind.

Michelaar

Smash Cadet
While she is my least favourite lord of the Gba games, I will still happily support any fire emblem character for smash. She has a good chance, because of assist trophy status and her being the most popular fire emblem female.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I am still holding out for Lyn.

It just may be too late to add a FE Switch Lord, so we could be lucky this time.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I found this on Twitter recently.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Glad to see we have many Lyn fans around to support her. Even freaking Alpharad of all people.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
I honestly think Lyn has the best chance she’s ever had now.

She always had a steady flow of support around the Brawl era that has continued to this day. As seen with Little Mac, that’s not something to be disregarded.
She has recently gained even more popularity in the Fire Emblem fanbase with the influence of FE Heroes and Warriors, BOTH with very noticeable Lyn love (she has four versions in Heroes and was added in warriors specifically because of her staggering popularity).

She has models already, she uses a sword; these could make it easier to implement Lyn rather than build someone from the ground up like Fjorm, or Hector. I really think Lyn has a very real chance at being in this time, and I wonder if more people will see her odds as I do.

Edit: I should mention another point I forgot to make. She also doesn’t have a whole lot of competition.

Let’s consider the options.

Hector: He’s popular, but not as popular as Lyn. He also hasn’t had as long a flow of vocal support like Lyn. Additionally, he would require building from the ground up COMPLETELY; Lyn could have a reworked Warriors/4 model and share moves from say, Mii swordfighter like Fair. This gives her an edge in being made, imo.

Fjorm/sharena: I feel like they may be too recent. Granted, Greninja happened, but if Intelligent Systems would push for anyone to Sakurai early in development I feel like the FE16 lord would be their bigger priority.

Celica: If Celica gets in at all, I feel like she doesn’t actually threaten Lyn’s odds at all. I feel like Celica would threaten Robin if anything, but I don’t think Celica will necessarily be likely anyway.

FE16 lord: The way I see it, they are the biggest threat to Lyn, but also might not be an issue at all. If they’re added before their game comes out, like Roy, I can see Lyn losing out by that decision. However, if Sakurai waits for the lord’s game like Corrin, and they get in as DLC, I feel like Lyn can easily be added safely without competing with the new lord at all.

Just my thoughts on her competition

Last edited:

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Part of me hopes they throw 'newest games only' out the window and just add some characters whose popularity has endured in SPITE of not getting constant appearances. Lyn is definitely one of those characters.

slambros

Smash Ace
I'm definitely supporting Lyn this time. She'd be a great addition to the roster in my opinion. I really don't care how many people say there's too many Fire Emblem characters.

:171:

UserKev

Smash Champion
Former Lyn supporter.

Aside from the males, she's ultimately the only female Fire Emblem rep I would main and team with. I don't believe she will reach Smash but, she's the only rep of the series I'm interested in. She has subpar specials.

I'm definitely supporting Lyn this time. She'd be a great addition to the roster in my opinion. I really don't care how many people say there's too many Fire Emblem characters.

:171:
With already so many Fire Emblem characters on the roster, makes them feel generic. I still want her, too. Lyn wouldn't suffer too much of the effects though since she's a speed attacker.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Count me in for supporting Lyn for the next Smash Bros. Even if my personal connection to her is somewhat small - having not properly started Blazing Blade and her being one of my first 5-Star Heroes from FEH, I think Lyn's got what it takes to become playable in Smash alongside the others already here.

EDIT: I didn't realise I said something along those lines quite some time ago. Whoops. Well, consider me even more of a supporter than before.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Lyn is my favorite Fire Emblem character and I'd love her to be in Smash. I think she's more likely than the other FE frontrunners (Celica and FE16 Lord) because she's more popular and has gotten more relevant as FE has gradually begun to sink its feet into crossovers + being an AT helps. Some people might say she's like Chrom in a sense that she's just another sword user, but Lyn is a nimble fighter that also uses a bow, so she'd play more like a ranger of sorts. I'd especially love it if her Forward Air was taken from Archer Kirby's dash jump attack; I've always wanted a move like that in Smash lol. Sign me up!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
You can add me to Lyn supporter list! If she does come to smash I hope she has her Heroes voice it fits her much better than her assist trophy voice does.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
In my head, Lyn's odds depend on how complete Fire Emblem Switch is.

If not ready for showing, then Lyn can get in the base game (and they'll be DLC down the line)
If ready, we may see the new protag debut in Smash and FE: S both at once.

Edgelord_197

Smash Cadet
I think Lyn has a chance to come in. She is the most popular character in the series and she was in Warriors.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Lyn has my total support. Would much prefer an iconic character that has stood the test of time over a flavor of the week like Corrin, especially for a series with a history like Fire Emblem’s.

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
I love Lyn, voted for her in the Heroes poll, she introduced me to FE, so of course I want her added, as unlikely as it may be!

On the bright side, IS and Nintendo are now aware of how popular she is. Sakurai is an FE fan so I'm sure he knows too. She could be very different from the others even if she uses swords. I personally would like to see her as a really fast sword and bow fighter. Her alternate costumes could be her Awakening outfit and her Brave outfit from Heroes.

Lyn for the win!

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
It would be cool if Hector and Eliwood appeared in her final smash and in her victory animations. As much as I love Lyn, I love the dynamic the three of them have together even more.

Man, I REALLY want a blazing sword remake.

Last edited:

Kouzeon

Smash Rookie
I've got a good feeling about Lyn this time. With stuff like the CYL poll last year and her appearance in Warriors, it seems IS know and recognize her popularity at this point. The FE Switch lord is probably her biggest competition at this point, but it comes down to how far along is that game. We were told 2018, but we still haven't seen anything for it.

D

Deleted member

Man, I REALLY want a blazing sword remake.
I love the idea of making an FE6 + FE7 Echoes. I'm not sure how exactly the link would be handled besides a few things like changing the hair color of any children to match their parents, but an adult Lyn would definitely be in the FE6 half of the game. The only other things I'd want from it would be major improvements to map design and a little bit of unit rebalancing (mainly for the lords), but I don't think the former is likely given what happened with SOV.

I've got a good feeling about Lyn this time. With stuff like the CYL poll last year and her appearance in Warriors, it seems IS know and recognize her popularity at this point. The FE Switch lord is probably her biggest competition at this point, but it comes down to how far along is that game. We were told 2018, but we still haven't seen anything for it.
The part about Intelligent Systems is really important for Lyn's chances. We already know that they intervened with FE Warriors to get her (and Celica) included, which speaks a lot to who they'd ask Sakurai to put in the game. On top of that, it does seem like FE16 isn't far enough along in development for its lord to have been considered when the roster was being put together. Lyn seems like the clear frontrunner for an FE newcomer, so the bigger question is if there will even be a FE newcomer at all. I think the answer to that is yes.

Tonydrake

Smash Apprentice
I support her too. Lyn is one of my favorite FE girls along Lucina and Azura. I'm happy she won the CYL poll in Heroes to prove Nintendo and Sakurai how popular she is

Honestly, I don't want a FE newcomer from the new Switch game. I wouldn't care for a character I don't even know and have never seen.

So please, put someone we already know and care about like Lyn or Celica

Lyndis4Smash

Smash Rookie
Sad to see this thread so far down the rabbit hole. Lyn is the face of Western Fire Emblem and one of, if not the most popular character in the series (competing with Ike, with Lucina following behind the two). Whilst I think the Fire Emblem Switch main character will take precedence, Lyn is the prima donna Fire Emblem heroine. I'd like to make a bigger write up on her as a character, what she means to the franchise and why she would be completely different to any other Fire Emblem character (despite being a sword user, although the distinction between katana and broadsword is significant)

This thread needs more life people!!

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
Definitely needs more life considering she was being voted on just 3 days ago in the Rate Their Chances thread. Like wow, I can't beleive there was no campaining here. I was fairly absent that day but surely such a loved character deserves more attention.

Tonydrake

Smash Apprentice
I think the reason for the low attention is that most people are not interested in more Fire Emblem characters and prefer newcomers from other franchises. Many people think 6 FE characters is too much.

Also, it doesn't help that she hasn't been in a main game for so long, only spin-off appearances. And talking about main games, a remake of The Blazing Blade for Switch would be great

Anyway, Lyndis could very well be a newcomer if Sakurai decides to add another FE character. Celica is probably the only other realistic choice at this point. It wouldn't make any sense to add the Lord from Switch game and we're not getting more characters from Fates

The real question is if Sakurai wants to add more Fire Emblem characters or if he thinks the number is already too high. Lyndis chances mostly depends on that

She's probably the most deserving FE newcomer just because of her popularity and they can make a cool moveset with Sol Katti very different from the other sword users

Let's hope for her promotion from Assist Trophy to Fighter like Little Mac. If someone it's getting promoted, it should be her

Last edited:

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
To be honest, rooting for any FE character seems like a pointless prospect because we already know the score - we're getting a promo character for the newest game, that's it. Even with her popularity matching that of playable fighters she has to compete with Celica (if FE16 isn't far along enough to have a MC design). Adding more than one FE newcomer would be incredibly tonedeaf after the reception Roy-Corrin-Robin-Lucina got. It's hard to muster up enthusiasm for it; she's not quite an underdog or left-field character but she's not so hugely popular that her finally getting in would cause vibrations through the community (cough cough Ridley).

Lyn's been my favorite FE character since I started the franchise but FE's so oversaturated at the moment and the timing couldn't be worse. It's not even that she hasn't made a recent appearance or isn't popular- she appeared in Warriors, has plenty of appearances in Heroes, has been getting merchandise and I doubt she was a slacker in the Smash Ballot. It's that even WITH those going for her, it's still a uphill battle.

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
Adding more than one FE newcomer would be incredibly tonedeaf after the reception Roy-Corrin-Robin-Lucina got
I think it's a mistake to lump them all in together. Robin was recieved pretty positively, and Roy was a returning veteran combined with appreciation as a meme. Though Lucina had typical clone annoyance and Corrin definitely got a LOT of hate.

I actually think there's a lot of possibility for FE numbers to return to release levels. With Lucina being able to be implemented earlier she can do so as her original plan: a Marth alternate (maybe with some fancy toggle work to decide if you want the tipper or tipperless version for both characters). I don't think she's going to get any decloning because of her partial identity as 'Masked Marth'. Roy's possible to return as either a starting character or early DLC again, and I honestly don't think they'll be happy with bringing back Corrin after her reception (especially since my impression is that Sakurai was not too happy with including her in the first place).

That leaves either one less spot or an equal number of spots for FE reps to how many 4 released with. Depending on whether the starting roster is smaller or larger than the Wii U version then there's definitely some opportunity for a new FE representative. If the Switch FE is counted out* then that really just leaves 2 contenders: Celica and Lyndis. I think Lyndis is more unique and has been demonstrated more popular, but Celica has the recency...

*I know you've got your thread on this but I think that part of them learning from the Wii U is that they're really trying to hype up every franchise's Switch launch and that means Smash reps. They tested the waters with Greninja and Corrin in different manners, and I think they'll take lessons from each. I'm not saying I think it's likely for FE in particular because that one seems a while away given our only information is that it's coming, same with Pokemon Switch. I'm just saying that switch titles in particular are more likely than the development timeline would suggest.

Last edited:

UserKev

Smash Champion
I think the reason for the low attention is that most people are not interested in more Fire Emblem characters and prefer newcomers from other franchises. Many people think 6 FE characters is too much.
This also with the fact that, support for Lyn has been a thing for a long time. Brawl days, right? I recall her support thread/Smash 4 speculation being popular, and you can guess that she has been kind of moved on from since that time. This thread will get more lively but, it will take time as new supports show.

Just for the benefit of the doubt, I wouldn't expect Lyn.

Roberk

Smash Champion
I missed the Lyn newcomer discussion a few days ago, so here goes.

Lyn is one of the most likely FE newcomers or even any newcomers whatsoever.

Any arguments about relevancy are pretty moot since not only was Lyn featured in Heroes and Warriors last year, Smash has a tendency to bring in some older characters. Basically, Lyn placed first in the Fire Emblem Heroes Choose Your Legends Poll in 2017 (If you don't count Ike's split vote as one, even then she's the most popular female.). This was before Heroes and Warriors including Lyn. Lyn hasn't been playable in Smash, and she still managed to beat out Marth, Lucina, Robin, Roy, Corrin, and Ike (kind of). In early 2017. Since then she got her CYL alt in Heroes (arguably the best character in the game), 2 other seasonal alts (totaling her characters in Heroes at 4, matching Chrom and Lucina and only losing out to Robin's 6 if you count Male and Female Robin together.), a unique moveset in Warriors (Navarre's DLC only came out 2 months ago.).

If the consensus it that Awakening saved the franchise and that Fates is the most commercially successful game, then Heroes blows those two out of the water and is currently skyrocketing Fire Emblem into one of the biggest comebacks in gaming history. Heroes makes the series mainstream by being a good Nintendo mobile game and is essentially picking up after Mario Run's and Pocket Camp's failures. The game is raining money on Nintendo and Intelligent Systems, and it shows no signs of stopping. Now think. Who is one of the most prominent characters in Heroes? Lyn. She's featured so much in a game that is greatly benefitting both Intelligent Systems and Nintendo. They know how popular she is, but can that popularity's recency get her into Smash? Yes, yes it can.

Heroes alts are theorized to be planned almost even a year in advance, data-miners found assets for 2017's Winter Robin and Tharja on its launch on February 2nd. Also, 2018's New Year's Camilla had a bug relating to stats that was found on some of the release characters. Lyn has 4 versions of herself in Heroes as of February 2018. The first 3 were there by Summer 2017. If it takes a while to have these Heroes characters prepared, then Intelligent Systems must have known of Lyn's popularity before even making Heroes. That would be around or before 2016, the perfect time to be in the development cycle for Smash 5. Also, if they were still unsure, it's very reasonable for her to just be a late addition after the January 2017 CYL poll.

Plus, to anyone saying she wouldn't be unique, these qualities make her stand out from most other Smash FE characters/FE lords. Lyn covers pretty much everything when it comes to being unique: from design, gameplay, and character.
  • Long, green hair.
  • A brighter green dress that is distinctly different from the usual blue with some armor.
  • Katanas and bows
  • A unique character who fights against racism/sexism, while other lords are more "Gotta go slay a dragon/fight for my country, friends, sibling-incest, etc." From the plot of her game, the supports in her game, and her dialogue/supports in Warriors, she's someone who is always fighting for things not emphasized that much in Fire Emblem or games as a whole.

Finally, Lyn's a face of the franchise in the west. Her game was the first FE game to be globally released, and she/her story has been many's first experiences with FE games. Fire Emblem has grown past the point where it needs Smash's promotion to stay alive, it can do fine on its own now. Smash 5 can cut some existing characters and lay low on promotions since the recent boom of FE. The most likely FE newcomer (probably the most likely newcomer in general) is the FE Switch lord. But now that the series can breathe, it's time for some popular additions instead of just marketing promotions. She has true popularity, not just from being in Smash.

Now let's get to what's really going to happen:
Camilla dotes on the competition!
"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
Since it's been released...I'm a little disappointed by the RTC results...though I'm actually surprised the Want % isn't lower given the Fire Emblem hate. I guess that's kinda a credit to her popularity?

Results:
Lyn
18.23% Chance
42.76% Want

I think a lot of people aren't taking her sheer level of popularity into account, or they're assuming every current FE member will be in the game and that FE could never surpass Pokemon in slots. I understand it's lower for having very direct competition with Celica but still, you can't ignore the fan factor that much. For reference Celica has nearly 20% higher Chance % at 37.93%.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
If lyn gets in smash, I’d like her to have her less iconic but still very cool outfit from awakening, at least as an alt

Seeing this art makes me think we could have her as a potential dual wielder (even though I don’t think she was in her original game).

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Still very happy to say that I do still support Lyn. I want her and Takamaru to get in and be katana rivals.

MrReyes96

Smash Ace
I missed the Lyn newcomer discussion a few days ago, so here goes.

Lyn is one of the most likely FE newcomers or even any newcomers whatsoever.

Any arguments about relevancy are pretty moot since not only was Lyn featured in Heroes and Warriors last year, Smash has a tendency to bring in some older characters. Basically, Lyn placed first in the Fire Emblem Heroes Choose Your Legends Poll in 2017 (If you don't count Ike's split vote as one, even then she's the most popular female.). This was before Heroes and Warriors including Lyn. Lyn hasn't been playable in Smash, and she still managed to beat out Marth, Lucina, Robin, Roy, Corrin, and Ike (kind of). In early 2017. Since then she got her CYL alt in Heroes (arguably the best character in the game), 2 other seasonal alts (totaling her characters in Heroes at 4, matching Chrom and Lucina and only losing out to Robin's 6 if you count Male and Female Robin together.), a unique moveset in Warriors (Navarre's DLC only came out 2 months ago.).

If the consensus it that Awakening saved the franchise and that Fates is the most commercially successful game, then Heroes blows those two out of the water and is currently skyrocketing Fire Emblem into one of the biggest comebacks in gaming history. Heroes makes the series mainstream by being a good Nintendo mobile game and is essentially picking up after Mario Run's and Pocket Camp's failures. The game is raining money on Nintendo and Intelligent Systems, and it shows no signs of stopping. Now think. Who is one of the most prominent characters in Heroes? Lyn. She's featured so much in a game that is greatly benefitting both Intelligent Systems and Nintendo. They know how popular she is, but can that popularity's recency get her into Smash? Yes, yes it can.

Heroes alts are theorized to be planned almost even a year in advance, data-miners found assets for 2017's Winter Robin and Tharja on its launch on February 2nd. Also, 2018's New Year's Camilla had a bug relating to stats that was found on some of the release characters. Lyn has 4 versions of herself in Heroes as of February 2018. The first 3 were there by Summer 2017. If it takes a while to have these Heroes characters prepared, then Intelligent Systems must have known of Lyn's popularity before even making Heroes. That would be around or before 2016, the perfect time to be in the development cycle for Smash 5. Also, if they were still unsure, it's very reasonable for her to just be a late addition after the January 2017 CYL poll.

Plus, to anyone saying she wouldn't be unique, these qualities make her stand out from most other Smash FE characters/FE lords. Lyn covers pretty much everything when it comes to being unique: from design, gameplay, and character.
  • Long, green hair.
  • A brighter green dress that is distinctly different from the usual blue with some armor.
  • Katanas and bows
  • A unique character who fights against racism/sexism, while other lords are more "Gotta go slay a dragon/fight for my country, friends, sibling-incest, etc." From the plot of her game, the supports in her game, and her dialogue/supports in Warriors, she's someone who is always fighting for things not emphasized that much in Fire Emblem or games as a whole.

Finally, Lyn's a face of the franchise in the west. Her game was the first FE game to be globally released, and she/her story has been many's first experiences with FE games. Fire Emblem has grown past the point where it needs Smash's promotion to stay alive, it can do fine on its own now. Smash 5 can cut some existing characters and lay low on promotions since the recent boom of FE. The most likely FE newcomer (probably the most likely newcomer in general) is the FE Switch lord. But now that the series can breathe, it's time for some popular additions instead of just marketing promotions. She has true popularity, not just from being in Smash.

Now let's get to what's really going to happen:
Camilla dotes on the competition!
"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

This post got me excited for a character I have no personal attachment to, I need to play her game.

Let’s hope after 2 games of assisting she finally makes it in

David James

Smash Cadet
Hello fellow Lyn supporters! It brings me cheer there are so many lyn supporters still. We should try to rally support so that se is not included in main roster she can be dlc.
A few truimpant cries can still be heard over the quiet murmurings of many

The Goldenbrawler

Smash Ace
NNID
Frost3
3DS FC
3840-6562-5991
There aren't many characters that I am specifically hoping for with Smash Switch in particular, but Lyn is one of them...as well as a new Kirby rep (preferably Marx or Galacta Knight). I definitely feel like Lyn is one of the members of the Fire Emblem cast that is most deserving of a spot in Smash. She's pretty much the Marth of the West, so her not being playable yet is rather shocking. Plus she won the Fire Emblem Heroes poll, and Sakurai is a fan of Fire Emblem, so I'm sure he'd notice that.

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
Hey all!

Sorry, I haven't been updating the Supporter List, College has just been a huge thing in my life at the moment. Consider that updated!

But! To get this ball rolling again, now that we're a decent ways through 2018 and FE Switch still being a major unknown, how do we still feel about Lyndis's chances now compared to whenever we were last talking.

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
Hey all!

Sorry, I haven't been updating the Supporter List, College has just been a huge thing in my life at the moment. Consider that updated!

But! To get this ball rolling again, now that we're a decent ways through 2018 and FE Switch still being a major unknown, how do we still feel about Lyndis's chances now compared to whenever we were last talking.
IF FE gets a new rep then It's entirely between Lyn and Celica. FE Switch has been silent which makes me think it'll be a big reveal but I think there's too many 'ifs' at this point to bank on the game getting a new rep just for it.

But I also think there's a significant chance of no new FE characters.

Amazon Pandora

Smash Rookie
Hey all!

No problem man, take your time.

I think it really is between her and Celica. I believe there will be an FE inclusion, if not in base then definitely dlc which would go to the new FE lord. I feel like Lyn's best chance is in base, with alts possibly being a thing it would give her room to finally upgrade. I'd say it's a decent shot. But on another note, I've noticed a ton of youtubers putting lyn all over their videos and in their top 10's. Lyn is being talked about more than previous speculation, kinda reminds me of the brawl days, that is a good thing that she's noticed now, I hope sakurai took note early and saw it coming when development was underway. Here are some of em, there's even more, I've noticed with community polling, she is also the highest requested FE character, on reddit, 4chan, it doesn't matter she is talked about and is on mock roster lists. It's only here where there is kind of a lull, but that's mainly because these support boards are more a social now than actual speculation discussion, but there's nothing wrong with that.

tl;dr: This is Lyn's best chance, I believe she'll make it

Top Bottom