• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The King of Fighters - Kusanagi Kyo for Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graizen

Smash Champion
1 - SNK Heroines launching only for the Switch.
2 - Collection and games commemorating the 40th anniversary of SNK exclusive to the Switch.
3 - A huge amount of old SNK games just in the Switch, being released every month.
4 - Remembering Capcom vs. SNK. Remembering that Ryu was already in Smash Bros.

Love Kyo? Join us here!
Ikuze!
Heh, heh. Moetaro!

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Hell yes, I am all for Kyo joining the roster.

Seeing Ryu in the game makes me want more fighting fans icons to join Smash, especially him.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Graizen Graizen Could you put more effort into the opening post? Moveset ideas, what the character is like, etc. At the moment, this is a bit low effort. Character is cool(or hot, I should say), though.

Artix

Smash Journeyman
I fully supported this!

You know, SNK Characters have begun to appear in other fighting games lately. Let's see, we have Mai in DOA5, Geese in Tekken 7 and recently, Terry Bogard in Fighting Layer EX, so I wouldn't be surprised if Kyo made it in.

Graizen

Smash Champion
The problem is: Some people think "Fighting game characters are bad for Smash".

But i don't think like that.
Would love some more Fighting Game representation.
Whats the problem?

We have a fliping FINAL SMASH POWER BAR in Smash Bros Ultimate.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Graizen Graizen I was working on a Kyo thread before I found this one. If you'd like, I can publish that one with detailed movesets, history, etc. when I finish it and add you as a co-creator of it.

Graizen

Smash Champion
Graizen Graizen I was working on a Kyo thread before I found this one. If you'd like, I can publish that one with detailed movesets, history, etc. when I finish it and add you as a co-creator of it.
Ok! Thank you for that!

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
I had no idea if to make this thread or not. Since the Wii era I was expecting a SNK rep because they had Neo Geo games in the Virtual Console same as they had Sega console games. And Kyo being SNK´s main character... but SNK Heroines is no longer Switch exclusive and I feel disgusted they literally made Terry a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom