• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The King of Dreamland gets buffed! The King Dedede main discussion thread

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
King Dedede
dedede ssb5 render smaller.png

Welcome to the King Dedede Smash Ultimate discussion thread, for all your findings, hopes for changes, opinions and other topics on the King himself, this is the place for it.

Aestethic wise, we are mostly the same with some changes here and there.
From the looks of it we seem to have gotten a number of boosts, most notably we can Inhale and exhale Gordos now, not to mention a completely new final smash with Masked Dedede.

Attachments

Last edited:

UnknownM

Smash Cadet
Honestly just give him his Brawl Moveset back, it looked so perfect, why change it?

He should get more Air Speed, less end lag in moves, and let Super Dedede Jump grab ledges as he's falling down.

Not sure on anything else.

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
I actually prefer the Sm4sh moveset, I just wish they'd fix the lag on some of them as well as hitboxes. Perhaps it's mostly Gordos I prefer, I enjoy the idea, set ups and how versatile they can but they got balanced terribly. They should have their end lag reduced and/or the damage required to knock it back be higher.

Maybe he could get some reference to some things from the newer Kirby games? I think we could use a new down special, then again I know some moves rarely get changed, especially the Kirby characters with non Sakurai developed games, but I believe HAL is working on this so who knows.

Quillion

Smash Hero
I think they should just merge the Smash 4 Gordo toss and the Brawl Waddle Dee toss so that it's fast like the latter but only tosses Gordos like the former but it can be hit back.

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
They should bring back Brawl's Back Air. Quick and powerful. I kept using that move reflexively in 4 only to be confronted with his sluggish new one...

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
First and foremost Gordo's need to be less of a double edged sword. It's cool for them to be knocked back, but in 4 it's just so ridiculously easy to do it. I personally don't see the Dees coming back because I think Bandana Dee is quite likely for this game, so they really need to fix Gordos.

Other than that, like others have said, fixing up B's ledge grabbing and letting it grab on the way down would be great too.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Sakurai would not let Dedede fall. I'm sure he would go the distance to make Dedede great again.
I think Dedede is pretty awesome from the get-go tho.

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
Sakurai would not let Dedede fall. I'm sure he would go the distance to make Dedede great again.
I think Dedede is pretty awesome from the get-go tho.
I love him too and he's by far my favourite character. But there's no denying he was pretty awful in Smash 4, and was shown next to no love in patches, which is what got me worried. I feel we need to let the word heard better since last time he got shafted so it doesn't happen again.
Imo his biggest weakness is definitely his lack of securing a KO as easily as other super heavies, Charizard, Ganondorf, Bowser and Donkey Kong all have strong tilts/aerials/throws/confirms to secure KOs at the critical 120% range or even below, King Dedede has none of that (bair for aerials kind of counts but it’s still worse at it than the other super heavies’ bairs) and often has to rely on edgeguards for early KOs if any.

For references from Kirby games, I wonder how they'd implement something from King Dedede’s Drum Dash perhaps? The up special cancel landing sound is supposedly based off a sound from that but I don't know if that's true. Perhaps the torpedoes from the Masked Dedede boss fight? It's been a while since I last played Kirby.

Last edited:

Quillion

Smash Hero
IMO, they should really model Dedede, and all heavy characters for that matter, after Melee Ganondorf. He was slow enough to feel weighty, powerful enough to use that weight in battle, yet his attacks were fast enough to be aggressive. 4!Bowser is almost there, but his attacks are too slow.

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
I just wanna say I really like Gordos and hope they stay, albeit with a buff. Think it would pretty neat if you could just drop them, and redirect it later however you choose instead of hitting it automatically.

I like his Brawl aerials too, and would like to see them back.

Never really liked Jet Hammer, would like to see it replaced, but not sure with what. I like Hammer Twirl.

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
I just wanna say I really like Gordos and hope they stay, albeit with a buff. Think it would pretty neat if you could just drop them, and redirect it later however you choose instead of hitting it automatically.

I like his Brawl aerials too, and would like to see them back.

Never really liked Jet Hammer, would like to see it replaced, but not sure with what. I like Hammer Twirl.
So something like Wii Fit Trainer's volleyball?

I love them too, albeit I prefer the SSB4 dair but his Brawl one was infinitely more useful. I'd be fine with them fixing his SSB4 aerials at the very least however, such as making bair more like the actual animation, fair short hoppable and reduce the end lag in general, buff his air speed and make the hitbox on dair a bit larger. Nair is fine as is imo, although perhaps it could use some more hitstun or something else so it can combo to more things, while uair could maybe use a knockback buff. (I'm not suggesting having all of these at once, most especially the last two ones, just how they could fix each)

Yeah there's plenty of possibilities for a new down special, that seeming like the most fitting as a Jet Hammer replacement, heck, there's a custom move similar to it albeit not quite.

Last edited:

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
So something like Wii Fit Trainer's volleyball?

I love them too, albeit I prefer the SSB4 dair but his Brawl one was infinitely more useful. I'd be fine with them fixing his SSB4 aerials at the very least however, such as making bair more like the actual animation, fair short hoppable and reduce the end lag in general, buff his air speed and make the hitbox on dair a bit larger. Nair is fine as is imo, although perhaps it could use some more hitstun or something else so it can combo to more things, while uair could maybe use a knockback buff. (I'm not suggesting having all of these at once, most especially the last two ones, just how they could fix each)

Yeah there's plenty of possibilities for a new down special, that seeming like the most fitting as a Jet Hammer replacement, heck, there's a custom move similar to it albeit not quite.
I think upair's knockback is fine the way it is, but hitbox could extend a little lower. It's too easy to airdodge through it as it is right now. Air speed could definitely use a buff.

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
I think upair's knockback is fine the way it is, but hitbox could extend a little lower. It's too easy to airdodge through it as it is right now. Air speed could definitely use a buff.
Yeah his air speed is definitely a big factor on some of these moves not functioning, I think uair deserves a slight buff in knockback due to with good DI failing to KO at 100% or even more sometimes, albeit it's a bit more understandable when it happens at the ledge. I'd be fine with that buff over this especially if he gets other buffs albeit for the record, here's the uair hitbox.

Perhaps it should cover more to the sides? An air speed buff would definitely help with that. Even around Kirby's current air speed would feel reasonable to me, hell, even just below Luigi's.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The Smash Wii U moveset is actually more fair than the Brawl moveset, especially with chain grabs being removed. It just needs to be fixed up more so that Dedede feels more viable to be worth using.

For starters, make some of his attacks more damaging overall, but adjust the knockback along the way. My own Smash Wii U moveset hack for Dedede would be a good reference, but I will admit that there's still some room for improvement, and I'll probably work on the hack further at a later date; Dedede isn't the only fighter that I've been doing moveset adjustments to.

The Animator

Smash Journeyman
I'm hoping the Gordos are changed, My gut reaction when someone moves away from me is to use a projectile attack, and since they can be reflected with zero effort/skill it made him unplayable for me in Smash 4. And I really liked playing as him in Brawl and Project M.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
There is one solution for the Gordo issue, which is to increase their damage threshold before they can be reflected back at Dedede; somewhere around 5% seems tolerable.

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
Yeah, I definitely don't think the Gordos need to be completely removed/reworked, they just need to have actual effort put in to reflect them.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I want King Dedede's final smash to be his Masked Form where he can shoot missiles, create electric waves, and shoot a flame thrower.

I just want Gordo Traps to be easier and more consistent to set up because those are a pretty inventive part of his moveset.

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
I want King Dedede's final smash to be his Masked Form where he can shoot missiles, create electric waves, and shoot a flame thrower.

I just want Gordo Traps to be easier and more consistent to set up because those are a pretty inventive part of his moveset.
I just want a Masked Dedede alt

Lyndis_

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-6600-3090-1548
I just want the Brawl moveset back with some significant buffs. Including the old Final Smash, tbh. :kirby:

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I just want the Brawl moveset back with some significant buffs. Including the old Final Smash, tbh. :kirby:
Personally, I think that Masked Dedede would be a better option for a Final Smash. Either that or fix up Dedede Burst so that its hitboxes deal stronger knockback to keep opponents in a hitstun state during the whole duration of the Final Smash.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
& make sure the opponent can't air-dodge the final/launching hit...
I may have an idea on that, which could include making the first four hits weight independent. But if the knockback is too high, then someone as light as Jigglypuff could end up being out of the range of the bomb's explosion.

Of course, the adjustments won't matter if the target is equipped with a very high defense.

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
What do people think about the possibility of getting a bit more utility out of the inhale?

Actually what do people think could be taken from the custom moves? I know that the back and forth Gordo was used for some trapping.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Sadly, not too many of Dedede's custom special moves were even worth using. While putting super armor onto Jet Hammer seems good at first, Armored Jet Hammer is among the worst custom special moves in that its full charge KOs later than even Jet Hammer's weaker charge levels. Combine that with the increased start-up and ending lag, and you've got yourself a heavily impractical attack (though not at the same levels as Warlock Thrust and Spinphony).

Jet Hammer is already Dedede's worst special move, and sacrificing damage for super armor is just a terrible trade-off if you're trying to make the move be more usable.

And before I forget, a fully charged Jet Hammer needs to KO sooner than a fully charged f-smash. Kirby's fully charged Hammer Flip can KO Mario at 25% damage, so there's no reason why Dedede's fully charged Jet Hammer can't make KOs that quickly (or even sooner) as well.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I like the way he is in Sm4sh, he just needs some buffs. Gordo Toss needs a slightly higher damage threshold. Inhale needs more range. Dedede needs a lot more air speed, and a few more faster attacks.

EDIT: Also shield breaking needs to be a thing.

Last edited:

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
I just want him to be voiced by Ted Lewis.

This should be one of his win animations:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
With the way that Dedede is portrayed in the games, it's probably better if he kept his Smash 3DS / Wii U voice clips.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
With the way that Dedede is portrayed in the games, it's probably better if he kept his Smash 3DS / Wii U voice clips.
That sounds like something someone who isn't a SUPER STAR WARRIOR would say.

Either way, our king needs some changes. Fix those broken hitboxes like dTilt and uSmash and either give him a couple of new moves for dAir, nAir and fAir, or bring back some of the better moves from Brawl like dAir and bAir.
Gordo either needs to be reworked to have less lag so you can realistically reflect it, make it so that if it's reflected it doesn't shoot towards Dedede at 100000 miles an hour (perhaps change it to be dependant on how powerful the attack that reflected it was), or even make it much harder to reflect in general.

Playing Dedede is incredibly fun, but its painfully obvious he is horribly underpowered. Going all of Smash 4 without buffs despite his flaws becoming more and more apparent as time went on was agonizing.

PF9

Smash Lord
King Dedede should be voiced by his respective anime voice actors in each region. For English-speaking areas, this would be Ted Lewis, who could even bring in the Southern accent.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I have managed to update my Dedede moveset adjustments further. The spoiler box below is the script data.

Code:
Attack100
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Synchronous_Timer(Frames=1)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=0.5, Angle=0x28, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x2, BKB=0x0, Size=7, X=0, Y=7.5, Z=25, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=0.2, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=0.5, Angle=0x14, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x2, BKB=0x0, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=7.5, Z=7, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=0.2, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=7.5, Z2=18)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Bit_Variable_Set(Variable=0x21000016)
	Subroutine(Hash=0xB007C283)
	Script_End()

Attack11
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=1)
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.375)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=9)
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=1)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=10)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=4, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x14, BKB=0x0, Size=7, X=0, Y=6.5, Z=17.3, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=4, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x14, BKB=0x0, Size=3, X=0, Y=6.2, Z=11.3, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=6.2, Z2=1.5)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=12)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.75)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=16)
	Bit_Variable_Set(Variable=0x2100000D)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=20)
	Bit_Variable_Set(Variable=0x2100000E)
	Script_End()

Attack12
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.3333334)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=11)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=4, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x14, BKB=0x0, Size=7, X=0, Y=7, Z=21.3, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=4, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x14, BKB=0x0, Size=3, X=0, Y=6.5, Z=15, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=6.5, Z2=4.5)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=13)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.4)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=24)
	Bit_Variable_Set(Variable=0x21000011)
	Script_End()

AttackDash
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=5)
	Set_Armor(State=0x1, Threshold=0)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=26)
	Set_Armor(State=0x0, Threshold=0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=18, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=7, X=0, Y=5, Z=11.8, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXLevel=0x3, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x2, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=5, Z2=-4)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=28)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=14, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=6, X=0, Y=4, Z=11.8, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXLevel=0x3, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x2, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=4, Z2=-4)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=36)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

0x8427B6B7
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.8)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=6)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=3, Angle=0x46, KBG=0x70, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x64, Size=10, X=0, Y=10, Z=21, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=2, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=12, Z2=21)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=3, Angle=0x46, KBG=0x70, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x64, Size=4, X=0, Y=7.5, Z=5, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=2, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=7.5, Z2=12)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.625)
	Script_End()

AttackS3S
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3E9, Damage=1, Angle=0x16E, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x14, BKB=0x0, Size=7, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.8, SDI=0.2, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x2, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3E9, Damage=1, Angle=0x6E, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x14, BKB=0x0, Size=7, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.8, SDI=0.2, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x1, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x2, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3E8, Damage=1, Angle=0x19, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x14, BKB=0x0, Size=3.5, X=-9, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.8, SDI=0.2, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x2, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=12, Y2=0, Z2=0)
	Delete_Hitbox(ID=0x2)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x1, Bone=0x3E9, Damage=7, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x70, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=8, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=2, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x1, Bone=0x3E8, Damage=7, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x70, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=3.5, X=-9, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=2, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=12, Y2=0, Z2=0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=30)
	Script_End()

AttackHi3
	Set_Bone_Intangability(Bone=0x13, Mode=0x2)
	Set_Bone_Intangability(Bone=0xF, Mode=0x2)
	Set_Bone_Intangability(Bone=0x10, Mode=0x2)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x13, Damage=12, Angle=0x55, KBG=0x54, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=8, X=0.9, Y=0.1, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x1, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=4.8, Y2=0.9, Z2=0)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=18)
	Undo_Bone_Collision(State=0x0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=25)
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.75)
	Script_End()

AttackLw3
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=12, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x4C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=7, X=0, Y=7, Z=12, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x2, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=12, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x4C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=9.5, X=0, Y=9.5, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x2, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=8, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x4C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=6, X=0, Y=6, Z=12, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x2, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=8, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x4C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=8.5, X=0, Y=8.5, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x2, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=14)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

AttackS4S
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=35)
	Bit_Variable_Set(Variable=0x2100001B)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=40)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3E9, Damage=25, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=8, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xF, SFXLevel=0x3, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3E9, Damage=25, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=3.7, X=-10, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xF, SFXLevel=0x3, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=-16, Y2=0, Z2=0)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=48)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Extended_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=10, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=8, X=0, Y=5, Z=5, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x1, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, X2=0, Y2=5, Z2=27)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=50)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

AttackHi4
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=8)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3E9, Damage=20, Angle=0x5F, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=8, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3E9, Damage=20, Angle=0x5F, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=4, X=-6, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=-12, Y2=0, Z2=0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=20, Angle=0x5F, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=6, X=0, Y=5, Z=6, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=17)
	Delete_Hitbox(ID=0x2)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=23)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

AttackLw4
	Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3E9, Damage=18, Angle=0x23, KBG=0x48, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=8, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXLevel=0x2, SFX=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB)
	Extended_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3E9, Damage=18, Angle=0x23, KBG=0x48, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=4, X=-7, Y=-3, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, X2=-15, Y2=-3, Z2=0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

AttackAirB
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3E9, Damage=19, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x48, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=8, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x4, Unknown=0x1, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=-10, Y2=0, Z2=0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=33)
	Bit_Variable_Clear(Variable=0x2100000D)
	Script_End()

AttackAirF
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3E9, Damage=15, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x4C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=8, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x1, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3E9, Damage=15, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x4C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=5, X=-12, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x1, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=19)
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.6944445)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=40)
	Script_End()

AttackAirHi
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3E9, Damage=1, Angle=0x16E, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x14, BKB=0x0, Size=8, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.8, SDI=0.2, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x2, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x2, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x1, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3E9, Damage=1, Angle=0x64, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x14, BKB=0x0, Size=8, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.8, SDI=0.2, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x1, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x2, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x1, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3E9, Damage=1, Angle=0x64, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x14, BKB=0x0, Size=5, X=-12, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.8, SDI=0.2, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x2, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x1, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Delete_Hitbox(ID=0x2)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x1, Bone=0x3E9, Damage=5, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0x8C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=8, X=0, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x1, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x1, Bone=0x3E9, Damage=5, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0x8C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=5, X=-12, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x1, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Synchronous_Timer(Frames=2)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.7)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=42)
	Script_End()

AttackAirLw
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.6)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=7)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=21)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=22)
	Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=18, Angle=0x10E, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x14, Size=8.5, X=0, Y=-5, Z=-1, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFX=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=44)
	Script_End()

AttackAirN
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=3)
	Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=13, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x54, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=10, X=0, Y=12, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFX=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x2)
	Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=8, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x54, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=8, X=0, Y=10, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x1, SFX=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x2)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.45)
	Script_End()

SpecialNEnd_C2
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=1.333334)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=31)
	Script_End()

SpecialNEnd_C3
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.5)
	Script_End()

SpecialNLoop
	Bit_Variable_Set(Variable=0x2100000F)
	Grab_Collision2(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Size=4.5, X=0, Y=9, Z=5, Action=0xDF, Air/Ground=0x3, Unknown=0x1)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=0, Angle=0xA0, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x32, BKB=0x0, Size=6, X=0, Y=8, Z=10, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x0, Ground/Air=0x80000003, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x3, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x1, Flinchless=0x1, X2=0, Y2=11, Z2=10)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=0, Angle=0xA0, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x1E, BKB=0x0, Size=5.5, X=0, Y=9, Z=16, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x0, Ground/Air=0x80000003, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x3, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x1, Flinchless=0x1, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=0, Angle=0xA0, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0xA, BKB=0x0, Size=7, X=0, Y=6, Z=23, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x0, Ground/Air=0x80000003, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x3, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x1, Flinchless=0x1, X2=0, Y2=12, Z2=23)
	Throw_Specifier(ID=0x1, Bone=0x0, Damage=5, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x0, Effect?=0x0, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x0, SFX?=0x0, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x0)
	Search_Collision(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Size=7, X=0, Y=9, Z=5, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Air/Ground=0x7, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, RehitRate=0x0, SelfAffectionToggle=0x0, Unknown=0x0)
	SET_SEARCH_OPPONENT(Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x5, Unknown=0x2)
	Script_End()

SpecialNLoop_C2
	Set_Armor(State=0x3, Threshold=10)
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=2)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=1, Angle=0x14, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x14, BKB=0x0, Size=8, X=0, Y=8, Z=10.5, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x0, Type=0x0, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x2, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=1, Angle=0xA0, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x14, BKB=0x0, Size=8, X=0, Y=8, Z=10.5, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x0, Type=0x0, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x2, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=8, Z2=24)
	Synchronous_Timer(Frames=16)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=4, Angle=0x46, KBG=0x70, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x64, Size=8, X=0, Y=8, Z=10.5, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x0, Type=0x0, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=8, Z2=24)
	Synchronous_Timer(Frames=3)
	Subroutine(Hash=0x28090B7F)
	Script_End()

SpecialNLoop_C3
	Grab_Collision2(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Size=5, X=0, Y=9, Z=5, Action=0xDF, Air/Ground=0x3, Unknown=0x1)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=0, Angle=0x16F, KBG=0x78, WBKB=0x3C, BKB=0x0, Size=7, X=0, Y=8, Z=7, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x0, Ground/Air=0x80000003, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x5, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x1, Flinchless=0x1, X2=0, Y2=11, Z2=9)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=0, Angle=0xA0, KBG=0x78, WBKB=0x1E, BKB=0x0, Size=5.5, X=0, Y=9, Z=16, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x0, Ground/Air=0x80000003, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x5, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x1, Flinchless=0x1, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x3, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=0, Angle=0xA0, KBG=0x78, WBKB=0xA, BKB=0x0, Size=7, X=0, Y=6, Z=23, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x0, Ground/Air=0x80000003, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x5, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x1, Flinchless=0x1, X2=0, Y2=12, Z2=23)
	Throw_Specifier(ID=0x1, Bone=0x0, Damage=5, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x0, Effect?=0x0, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x0, SFX?=0x0, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x0)
	Search_Collision(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Size=7, X=0, Y=9, Z=5, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Air/Ground=0x7, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, RehitRate=0x0, SelfAffectionToggle=0x0, Unknown=0x0)
	Script_End()

SpecialNSpit
	Throw_Specifier(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=12, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x0, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x0, Effect?=0x0, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x0, SFX?=0x0, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x0)
	Bit_Variable_Set(Variable=0x21000012)
	Generate_Article(ID=0x1)
	Throw_Applier(ID=0x0, Bone=0x1A, Unknown=0x1100000B, Unknown=0x1100000C, Unknown=0x1100000D)
	Script_End()

SpecialNSpit_C3
	Throw_Specifier(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=15, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x0, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x0, Effect?=0x0, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x0, SFX?=0x0, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x0)
	Bit_Variable_Set(Variable=0x21000012)
	Generate_Article(ID=0x1)
	Throw_Applier(ID=0x0, Bone=0x1A, Unknown=0x1100000B, Unknown=0x1100000C, Unknown=0x1100000D)
	Script_End()

SpecialNStart_C2
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=5)
	Bit_Variable_Clear(Variable=0x2100000F)
	Search_Collision(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Size=7.5, X=0, Y=9, Z=5, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Air/Ground=0x7, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, RehitRate=0x0, SelfAffectionToggle=0x0, Unknown=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=0, Angle=0x16F, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x28, BKB=0x0, Size=4, X=0, Y=4, Z=6.5, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x0, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x0, Type=0x0, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x3, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x1, Flinchless=0x1, X2=0, Y2=12, Z2=6.5)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=0, Angle=0x0, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x21, BKB=0x0, Size=8, X=0, Y=8, Z=13.5, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x0, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x0, Type=0x0, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x3, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x4, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x1, Flinchless=0x1, X2=0, Y2=8, Z2=24)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

SpecialNStart_C3
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.4666667)
	Grab_Collision2(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Size=9, X=0, Y=9, Z=4, Action=0xDF, Air/Ground=0x3, Unknown=0x1)
	Search_Collision(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Size=7.5, X=0, Y=9, Z=5, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Air/Ground=0x7, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, RehitRate=0x0, SelfAffectionToggle=0x0, Unknown=0x0)
	Script_End()

0xB806A457
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=10, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=7.5, X=0, Y=8, Z=14, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=8, Z2=8)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

SpecialAirHiTurnR
	Add/Set_Momentum2(Horizontal=0, Vertical=0.2, Add/SetHorizontal=0x0, Add/SetVertical=0x1)
	Script_End()

SpecialAirHiTurnR_C2
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=2)
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.6666667)
	Script_End()

SpecialAirHiTurnR_C3
	Add/Set_Momentum2(Horizontal=0, Vertical=0.2, Add/SetHorizontal=0x0, Add/SetVertical=0x1)
	Script_End()

SpecialHiJump
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=52)
	Add_Momentum(Horizontal=0, Vertical=-4)
	Set_Bone_Intangability(Bone=0xA, Mode=0x2)
	Set_Bone_Intangability(Bone=0x6, Mode=0x2)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=20, Angle=0x10E, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=9.5, X=0, Y=6.5, Z=0, Effect=0xB, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x2, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=60)
	Script_End()

SpecialHiJump_C2
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=16, Angle=0x3C, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=11, X=0, Y=4, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x2, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=4)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=12, Angle=0x3C, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=10, X=0, Y=6.5, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x2, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Change_Hitbox_Damage(ID=0x0, Damage=8)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=27)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=28)
	Bit_Variable_Set(Variable=0x21000013)
	Script_End()

SpecialHiJump_C3
	SET_LIMIT_SPEED_EX(Unknown=1.5, Unknown=0x0)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=42)
	SET_LIMIT_SPEED_EX(Unknown=0.6, Unknown=0x0)
	Add_Momentum(Horizontal=0, Vertical=-4)
	Set_Bone_Intangability(Bone=0xA, Mode=0x2)
	Set_Bone_Intangability(Bone=0x6, Mode=0x2)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=15, Angle=0x10E, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=9.5, X=0, Y=6.5, Z=0, Effect=0xB, Trip=0, Hitlag=0.8, SDI=1, Clang=0x1, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x2, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	SET_LIMIT_SPEED_EX(Unknown=0.4, Unknown=0x0)
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=90)
	SET_LIMIT_SPEED_EX(Unknown=0.1, Unknown=0x0)
	Script_End()

SpecialHiLandingR
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=12, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=7, X=0, Y=4, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x3, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x2, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=12, Angle=0x46, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=11, X=0, Y=7, Z=10, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x3, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x1, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x2, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=7, Z2=-10)
	Bit_Variable_Set(Variable=0x21000010)
	Generate_Article(ID=0x2)
	Generate_Article(ID=0x2)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.78)
	Script_End()

SpecialHiLandingR_C3
	SET_LIMIT_SPEED_EX(Unknown=1, Unknown=0x0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=8, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=7, X=0, Y=4, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x3, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x2, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=8, Angle=0x46, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=11, X=0, Y=7, Z=10, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x3, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x1, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x2, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=7, Z2=-10)
	Bit_Variable_Set(Variable=0x21000010)
	Generate_Article(ID=0x2)
	Generate_Article(ID=0x2)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.48)
	Script_End()

SpecialHiStartR_C2
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=0.4)
	Script_End()

SpecialHiStartR_C3
	Script_End()

SpecialAirLw
	Subroutine(Hash=0x85C513B2)
	Script_End()

SpecialAirLw_C2
	Subroutine(Hash=0x529D842D)
	Script_End()

SpecialAirLw_C3
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=8)
	Add_Momentum(Horizontal=2.5, Vertical=0.6)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x19, Damage=9, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x3C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=8, X=0, Y=17.5, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x3, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x19, Damage=9, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x3C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=6, X=0, Y=7, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x3, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=2, Z2=0)
	SET_LIMIT_SPEED_EX(Unknown=0.5, Unknown=0x0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

SpecialAirLwMax
	Subroutine(Hash=0xD14D7FDF)
	Script_End()

SpecialAirLwMax_C2
	Subroutine(Hash=0x38B9F3B3)
	Script_End()

SpecialAirLwMax_C3
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x1, Bone=0x0, Damage=0, Angle=0x1E, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x50, BKB=0x0, Size=7, X=0, Y=6, Z=7, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x0, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x0, Type=0x0, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x2, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x1, Flinchless=0x1, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Add_Momentum(Horizontal=3.7, Vertical=0.8)
	Delete_Hitbox(ID=0x2)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x19, Damage=20, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x3C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=9, X=0, Y=17.5, Z=0, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x19, Damage=20, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x3C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=6, X=0, Y=7, Z=0, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=2, Z2=0)
	SET_LIMIT_SPEED_EX(Unknown=0.5, Unknown=0x0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

SpecialLw
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x19, Damage=12, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x14, Size=8, X=0, Y=17.5, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x3, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x19, Damage=12, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x14, Size=5, X=0, Y=7, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x3, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=2, Z2=0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

SpecialLw_C2
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=3)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x19, Damage=12, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x14, Size=8, X=0, Y=17.5, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x3, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x19, Damage=12, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x14, Size=5, X=0, Y=7, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x3, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=2, Z2=0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

SpecialLw_C3
	Add_Momentum(Horizontal=2.6, Vertical=0)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x19, Damage=9, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x3C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=8, X=0, Y=17.5, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x3, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x19, Damage=9, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x3C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=6, X=0, Y=7, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x3, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=2, Z2=0)
	Add/Set_Momentum(Vertical=1.25, Horizontal=0, Mode=0x1)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

SpecialLwMax
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x19, Damage=40, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x14, Size=9, X=0, Y=17.5, Z=0, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x14, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x19, Damage=40, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x14, Size=5, X=0, Y=7, Z=0, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x14, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=2, Z2=0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

SpecialLwMax_C2
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=3.25)
	Set_Armor(State=0x3, Threshold=20)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x19, Damage=50, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=9, X=0, Y=17.5, Z=0, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x14, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x19, Damage=50, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x28, Size=5, X=0, Y=7, Z=0, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x14, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=2, Z2=0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Set_Frame_Duration(Speed=1.3)
	Script_End()

SpecialLwMax_C3
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x1, Bone=0x0, Damage=0, Angle=0x1E, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x50, BKB=0x0, Size=7, X=0, Y=6, Z=7, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x0, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x0, Type=0x0, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x2, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x1, Flinchless=0x1, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Add_Momentum(Horizontal=3.8, Vertical=0)
	Delete_Hitbox(ID=0x2)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x19, Damage=20, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x3C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=9, X=0, Y=17.5, Z=0, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x19, Damage=20, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x3C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=6, X=0, Y=7, Z=0, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0xA, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x8, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=2, Z2=0)
	Add/Set_Momentum(Vertical=1.25, Horizontal=0, Mode=0x1)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

FinalBombShoot
	Body_Collision(State=0x2)
	Generate_Article(ID=0x4)
	Article_Visibility(Article=0x4, State=0x0)
	unk_477705C2(unknown=0x10000089, unknown=0x0, unknown=0x1)
	TRUE(Unknown=0x58)
	{
		Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x1, Bone=0x19, Damage=10, Angle=0x16F, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x32, BKB=0x0, Size=15, X=0, Y=14, Z=2, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
		Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x1, Bone=0x0, Damage=10, Angle=0x16F, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x32, BKB=0x0, Size=20, X=0, Y=13, Z=30, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
		FALSE(Unknown=0x8)
		{
			unk_477705C2(unknown=0x10000089, unknown=0x0, unknown=0x0)
			TRUE(Unknown=0x58)
			{
				Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x1, Bone=0x19, Damage=10, Angle=0x16F, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x50, BKB=0x0, Size=15, X=0, Y=14, Z=2, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
				Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x1, Bone=0x0, Damage=10, Angle=0x16F, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x50, BKB=0x0, Size=20, X=0, Y=13, Z=30, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
				FALSE(Unknown=0x56)
				{
					Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x1, Bone=0x19, Damage=10, Angle=0x16F, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x3C, BKB=0x0, Size=15, X=0, Y=14, Z=2, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
					Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x1, Bone=0x0, Damage=10, Angle=0x16F, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x3C, BKB=0x0, Size=20, X=0, Y=13, Z=30, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
				}
			}
		}
	}
	Delete_Hitbox(ID=0x1)
	TRUE(Unknown=0x5A)
	{
		Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x2, Bone=0x19, Damage=10, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x46, BKB=0x0, Size=15, X=0, Y=14, Z=2, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
		Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x2, Bone=0x0, Damage=10, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x46, BKB=0x0, Size=20, X=0, Y=13, Z=30, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
		Set_Weight(Flag=0x1)
		FALSE(Unknown=0x8)
		{
			TRUE(Unknown=0x5A)
			{
				Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x2, Bone=0x19, Damage=10, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0xC8, BKB=0x0, Size=15, X=0, Y=14, Z=2, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
				Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x2, Bone=0x0, Damage=10, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0xC8, BKB=0x0, Size=20, X=0, Y=13, Z=30, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
				Set_Weight(Flag=0x1)
				FALSE(Unknown=0x58)
				{
					Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x2, Bone=0x19, Damage=10, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x6E, BKB=0x0, Size=15, X=0, Y=14, Z=2, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
					Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x2, Bone=0x0, Damage=10, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x6E, BKB=0x0, Size=20, X=0, Y=13, Z=30, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
					Set_Weight(Flag=0x1)
				}
			}
		}
	}
	Delete_Hitbox(ID=0x1)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=50)
	TRUE(Unknown=0x33)
	{
		Article_Visibility(Article=0x4, State=0x1)
		Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=1, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x32, BKB=0x0, Size=30, X=0, Y=45, Z=40, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
		Set_Weight(Flag=0x1)
		FALSE(Unknown=0x8)
		{
			TRUE(Unknown=0x30)
			{
				Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=1, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x50, BKB=0x0, Size=30, X=0, Y=45, Z=40, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
				Set_Weight(Flag=0x1)
				FALSE(Unknown=0x2E)
				{
					Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=1, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x3C, BKB=0x0, Size=30, X=0, Y=45, Z=40, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
					Set_Weight(Flag=0x1)
				}
			}
		}
	}
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Set_Remote_Article_Action(Article=0x4, Action=0x1)
	Script_End()

FinalSwing
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=0)
	Body_Collision(State=0x2)
	TRUE(Unknown=0x58)
	{
		Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x19, Damage=10, Angle=0x16F, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x32, BKB=0x0, Size=15, X=0, Y=14, Z=2, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
		Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=10, Angle=0x16F, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x32, BKB=0x0, Size=20, X=0, Y=13, Z=30, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
		FALSE(Unknown=0x8)
		{
			TRUE(Unknown=0x58)
			{
				Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x19, Damage=10, Angle=0x16F, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x50, BKB=0x0, Size=15, X=0, Y=14, Z=2, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
				Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=10, Angle=0x16F, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x50, BKB=0x0, Size=20, X=0, Y=13, Z=30, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
				FALSE(Unknown=0x56)
				{
					Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x19, Damage=10, Angle=0x16F, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x3C, BKB=0x0, Size=15, X=0, Y=14, Z=2, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
					Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=10, Angle=0x16F, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x3C, BKB=0x0, Size=20, X=0, Y=13, Z=30, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x0, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
				}
			}
		}
	}
	Delete_Hitbox(ID=0x1)
	Script_End()

Catch
	Extended_Grab_Collision(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Size=5.5, X=0, Y=5, Z=4, Action=0x3F, AirGround=0x3, X2=0, Y2=5, Z2=11.5)
	External_Subroutine(Unknown=0x49FA5BDD)
	Terminate_Grab_Collisions()
	Script_End()

CatchAttack
	Asynchronous_Timer(Frames=4)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=3, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x28, BKB=0x0, Size=5.3, X=0, Y=10, Z=12.3, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x0, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x1, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x1, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

CatchDash
	Extended_Grab_Collision(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Size=5, X=0, Y=7, Z=4, Action=0x3F, AirGround=0x3, X2=0, Y2=7, Z2=14)
	Script_End()

CatchTurn
	Extended_Grab_Collision(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Size=5.5, X=0, Y=6, Z=-4, Action=0x3F, AirGround=0x3, X2=0, Y2=6, Z2=-19.5)
	Script_End()

ThrowB
	Throw_Specifier(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=2, Angle=0x32, KBG=0xB4, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Effect?=0x0, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x0, SFX?=0x0, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x8)
	Throw_Specifier(ID=0x1, Bone=0x0, Damage=3, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Effect?=0x0, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x0, SFX?=0x0, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x8)
	Reverse_Direction()
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3E8, Damage=11, Angle=0x32, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=7.5, X=17.5, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x1, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3E8, Damage=11, Angle=0x32, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=4, X=11, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x1, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=3, Y2=0, Z2=0)
	Throw_Applier(ID=0x0, Bone=0x1A, Unknown=0x11000005, Unknown=0x11000006, Unknown=0x11000007)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

ThrowF
	Throw_Specifier(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=2, Angle=0x28, KBG=0xB4, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Effect?=0x0, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x0, SFX?=0x0, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x8)
	Throw_Specifier(ID=0x1, Bone=0x0, Damage=3, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Effect?=0x0, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x0, SFX?=0x0, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x8)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3E8, Damage=11, Angle=0x28, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=7.5, X=17.5, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x1, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x1, Part=0x0, Bone=0x3E8, Damage=11, Angle=0x28, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=4, X=11, Y=0, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x1, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=3, Y2=0, Z2=0)
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x2, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=11, Angle=0x28, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=5, X=0, Y=5, Z=1, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x1, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=5, Z2=17)
	Throw_Applier(ID=0x0, Bone=0x1A, Unknown=0x11000005, Unknown=0x11000006, Unknown=0x11000007)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

ThrowHi
	Throw_Specifier(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=2, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0xB4, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Effect?=0x0, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x0, SFX?=0x0, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x1, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x8)
	Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=10, Angle=0x5A, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=9, X=0, Y=27, Z=0, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x1, ShieldDamage=0x5, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x1, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x4, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x1, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

ThrowLw
	Throw_Specifier(ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=10, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x20, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Effect?=0x0, Unknown=0, Unknown=1, Unknown=1, Unknown=0x0, SFX?=0x0, airground=0x3, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0x1, Type?=0x8)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

DownAttackU
	Extended_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=7, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x30, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=6, X=0, Y=6, Z=17, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x8, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x6, X2=0, Y2=6, Z2=3)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Extended_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=7, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x30, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=6, X=0, Y=6, Z=-17, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x8, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x6, X2=0, Y2=6, Z2=-3)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

DownAttackD
	Extended_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=7, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x30, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=6, X=0, Y=6, Z=17, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x8, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x6, X2=0, Y2=6, Z2=3)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Extended_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=7, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x30, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=6, X=0, Y=6, Z=-17, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x8, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x6, X2=0, Y2=6, Z2=-3)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

CliffAttackQuick
	Extended_Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=8, Angle=0x169, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x78, BKB=0x0, Size=5.76, X=0, Y=5.5, Z=18, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x1, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0x6, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x3, Unknown=0x1, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, X2=0, Y2=5.5, Z2=3.5)
	Synchronous_Timer(Frames=3)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()

SlipAttack
	Extended_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=7, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x30, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=6, X=0, Y=6, Z=19.5, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x8, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, X2=0, Y2=6, Z2=3.5)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Extended_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=7, Angle=0x2D, KBG=0x30, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=6, X=0, Y=6, Z=-21, Effect=0x0, Trip=0, Hitlag=1, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x8, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0xF, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x1, Type=0xB, X2=0, Y2=6, Z2=-5)
	Remove_All_Hitboxes()
	Script_End()
Code:
bomb
	0xA410AAD9
		Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=19, Angle=0x69, KBG=0x64, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=30, X=0, Y=-3, Z=-5, Effect=0x5, Trip=0, Hitlag=0, SDI=0, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0xB, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x0, Type=0x0, Action=0x1F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x0, Reflectable=0x0, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x4, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x1, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
		unk_3C95CD87(unknown=0x0, unknown=0x40400000, unknown=0x3D4CCCCD, unknown=0x43480000, unknown=0x3F800000, unknown=0xC0A00000, unknown=0xC0A00000, unknown=0x42680000, unknown=0x3C)
		Script_End()

gordo
	0x93C32A3B
		Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=16, Angle=0x3C, KBG=0x3C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x50, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=7, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.5, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x0, Type=0x0, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x1, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
		Change_Hitbox_Damage(ID=0x0, Damage=15)
		Synchronous_Timer(Frames=15)
		Change_Hitbox_Damage(ID=0x0, Damage=14)
		Change_Hitbox_Damage(ID=0x0, Damage=13)
		Change_Hitbox_Damage(ID=0x0, Damage=12)
		Change_Hitbox_Damage(ID=0x0, Damage=11)
		Change_Hitbox_Damage(ID=0x0, Damage=10)
		Script_End()

0x5B9E8CBB
		Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=12, Angle=0x50, KBG=0x4C, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x3C, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=7, Z=0, Effect=0x2, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.5, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x2, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x0, Type=0x0, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x1, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
		Script_End()

0x2C99BC2D
		Special_Hitbox(ID=0x0, Part=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=8, Angle=0x28, KBG=0x50, WBKB=0x0, BKB=0x48, Size=3.5, X=0, Y=7, Z=0, Effect=0x3, Trip=0, Hitlag=1.2, SDI=1, Clang=0x0, Rebound=0x0, ShieldDamage=0x0, SFXLevel=0x1, SFXType=0x2, Ground/Air=0x3, Direct/Indirect=0x0, Type=0x0, Action=0x3F, Unknown=0x0, Unknown=0xF, Unknown=0x0, Blockability=0x1, Reflectable=0x1, Absorbable=0x0, Rehit=0x0, IgnoreInvuln=0x0, Unknown=0x0, FacingRestrict=0x0, Unknown=0x0, TeamDamage=0x0, DisableHitlag=0x0, NoGFX=0x0, Flinchless=0x0, StretchToggle=0x0)
		Script_End()
For those who can't understand the script data, some brief details about the changes...
  1. The neutral attack's first jab hits on frame 5, and transitions over to the second hit and infinite sooner. The infinite hits more frequently, and the final hit gets executed sooner as well.
  2. The f-tilt hits more frequently, and the head can autolink aerial targets. The final hit also deals greater damage and knockback.
  3. The u-tilt's hitbox lasts a few frames longer.
  4. The d-tilt gains an additional hitbox that covers Dedede's body, reducing its chances of missing.
  5. The dash attack gains a super armor period, and a larger hitbox to reduce the chances of missing. Also receives stronger BKB, but the KBG is weaker as a drawback.
  6. Dedede receives super armor while using the f-smash, but it only lasts until he slams his hammer onto the ground. The early hit is removed, while the clean hit receives stronger BKB, at the cost of lower KBG, and no freeze frames. Capable of breaking shields if the clean hit and the ending hit connect.
  7. The u-smash receives an extra single frame hitbox, and deals a greater amount of damage.
  8. The d-smash deals greater damage, and receives stronger BKB, but as a drawback, the KBG is weaker.
  9. The n-air hits sooner, and deals a bit more damage. Knockback also gets altered.
  10. F-air hits on frame 12, and deals greater damage. BKB is also stronger, but the KBG does get reduced as a drawback.
  11. B-air deals 19% damage, and receives stronger BKB. KBG is weaker, however.
  12. Adjusted the u-air's hitboxes so that the looping hit autolinks better. The final hit's knockback is completely vertical.
  13. D-air hits on frame 14, and is a guaranteed meteor smash.
  14. Adjusted the damage output for Dedede's throws. The f-throw also receives an extra single frame hitbox.
  15. The d-throw deals 10% damage, and receives increased BKB. KBG, however, gets reduced to a point where it can't KO on its own until fighters have taken over 300% damage. Despite that drawback though, fighters are placed in hitstun long enough for Dedede to land a follow-up attack.
  16. The Gordos that Dedede throws receive a stronger damage threshold, only being reflected back when hit by reflectors, or hitboxes that deal 5% damage or more.
  17. While using Super Dedede Jump, Dedede gains a heavy armor period whenever the super armor turns off. The landing's ending lag is also shorter, but only if Dedede does not enter a helpless state.
  18. Jet Hammer's mechanics have been altered, with the base damage being 12%, and the damage increasing by 0.2 for every frame that passes. The full charge deals 40% damage, and stronger knockback that enables it to KO sooner than the weaker charge levels. Also, Dedede receives heavy armor upon releasing a full charge.
  19. Dedede Storm has a super armor period, followed by a heavy armor period. It also hits more frequently, dealing up to 17 hits that add up to 20% damage before the script repeats itself.
  20. Armored Jet Hammer takes 2x longer to fully charge than Jet Hammer, but the full charge becomes powerful enough to 1-hit KO almost any fighter under normal circumstances. Base damage is 12%, with the damage increasing by 0.1375 for every frame that passes.
  21. Dash Jet Hammer's base damage is 9%, and the damage increases by 0.075 for every frame that passes. The full charge deals 20% damage, and Dedede receives brief heavy armor.
  22. Dedede Burst's knockback has been fixed up so that under normal circumstances, it's nearly impossible for any fighter to escape from the attack. It also functions properly during a giant special smash, but not during a tiny special smash. Hits 3 and 4 are weight independent.

ThyCheshireCat

Smash Apprentice
The Former British Empire of great Britain.
I fully support Dedede being buffed next game, despite me not only accepting but embracing his flaws i would be more than happy to see my forever main get buffed for next game. Dedede has always been pretty fun to play as so having him buffed would be good for me, might get into maining him competitively if he ends up being a high tier next game. (I don't do competitive much yet, but a buffed Dedede would probably be enough to get me to.)

Top Bottom