• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The King DeDeDe Discord Group!

Girthquake

Smash Journeyman
NNID
R0cco_Siffredi
Please, if you play actively play DDD feel free to join us in the Discord group! You can choose to download Discord or you can simply use it from the browser, but I really recommend downloading it.

You can download the client here https://discordapp.com/apps

The invite for the Discord channel here https://discord.gg/0d04SVTadibA5SYz

To join simply click on the plus inside the circle on the left side of the user interface and click join server and paste the link to the channel and join up! Hope to see more people join the group!

Girthquake

Smash Journeyman
NNID
R0cco_Siffredi
What is discord and why does everyone feel to use it?

It's a very convenient stream lined program that gives you the most out of any sort of social interaction online. Discord is very easy to use and doesn't stress your CPU hardly at all while giving you the option to chat in a group just like Skype but also have voice channels so if you want to actually talk to people you don't have to call 60 people in a group.

All in all Discord is bae

Krissy888

Smash Rookie
Kind of hard to "Say hi in the lounge" when it's read only... Any way to fix this?

Satou___Kazuma

Smash Rookie
I merely have a question I joined the discord not too long ago and greeted some people a checked out the discord but after a while I had been banned without warning and I had not been given a reason for being banned I merely just want to know why I was banned or if it was just a misunderstanding.

Sorry I had accidentally posted my question here and it won’t let me delete it. I meant to reply to the first dude

Top Bottom