• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Keef Crew: Cloud Players In A Nutshell

Payne Stewart said, "If you can't laugh at yourself, then how can you laugh at anybody else? I think people see the human side of you when you do that." The Keef Crew do just that in many of their videos to shed a humorous light on serious subjects in Smash. By far some of the most popular videos they have created are the Things Smash 4 Players Don't Say videos. This time it's taking a look at Cloud players in a nutshell. Give it a watch!

Like the video? Be sure to subscribe to The Keef Crew on Youtube. Were some of these jokes surprisingly true? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned to Smashboards for future vlogs and videos.

Comments

"so listen to my strategy and hear out.... I'm going to charge my limit break.... until my limit breaks" "oh thats just crazy"
ahahhahahahha xD

I find cloud to be the sword-carrying version of little mac. He can close the gap from a begginer to an average (or autopiloting ) player with early kills and chip damage, but gets exploited pretty bad by a good player.

I find cloud to be the sword-carrying version of little mac. He can close the gap from a begginer to an average (or autopiloting ) player with early kills and chip damage, but gets exploited pretty bad by a good player.
Good point but that exploitation goes both ways. And he has far more workarounds for recovery than little mac and can gain access to what I'm guessing you compare to their wild card in a much safer fashion. Ya he's gimpable but he has plenty of coverage on the way back even without limit break awareness or conservation for snapping. He's definitely a strong fighter out of the box.

And great video, that got laughs. :grin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom