• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jwittz Declares isabelle as the weakest canon smash character

LightningHelix

Smash Cadet
Guys, its hasn't even been two weeks yet. I can only assume that its complete and utter click bait at this point. I consider this even less likely to be true then when Zero says Chrom is the best character.

pizzarice

Smash Rookie
Aaaaaand the video flew way over your head. He isnt talking about this like in a tier list setting, he means feats wise, like how the marvel and DC fandom like comparing characters using feats.

LightningHelix

Smash Cadet
Aaaaaand the video flew way over your head. He isnt talking about this like in a tier list setting, he means feats wise, like how the marvel and DC fandom like comparing characters using feats.
Didn't bother to watch the video, just taking the context of the OP's title, same as Reila Reila mentioned, not going to bother giving the clickbait a view.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
How on Earth is Olimar not at the bottom by default? Dude's like a ****ing inch tall.

MalanoMan

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0183_3775_0422
it's weird to even see isabelle as a fighter honestly
My friends and I were trying to figure out why shes fighting in the first place. We came up with a few theories:

1. Everything in her head is peaches and rainbows. Anything violent that she does, she perceives it to be non-violent.
2. Everything she does is accidental. "Oops I see you got caught up in my fishing line there let me try and untangle you!"
3. She got an invite to participate in smash and decided it would be too rude to turn it down and not participate.

osby

Smash Obsessed
My friends and I were trying to figure out why shes fighting in the first place. We came up with a few theories:

1. Everything in her head is peaches and rainbows. Anything violent that she does, she perceives it to be non-violent.
2. Everything she does is accidental. "Oops I see you got caught up in my fishing line there let me try and untangle you!"
3. She got an invite to participate in smash and decided it would be too rude to turn it down and not participate.
I think she sees it as a friendly sports match, like tennis.

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
Haven't watched the video, but Olimar is like the size of a quarter or something and isn't strong in the slightest. Anybody on the roster could kill him by stepping on him. All of them are much bigger than the monsters in his games and most, if not all of them are capable of higher destructive/strength feats.

Mr. Game and Watch dies from being bonked on the head with a spanner - it's pretty obvious Isabelle isn't the weakest.
Mr.Game and Watch is an amalgamation of a lot of characters from his games, including the Octopus and warriors of a native tribe. I don't think Isabelle can tangle with a full sized octopus or any actual fighters for that matter. She still isn't the weakest though.

Last edited:

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
":) Lol Olimar is so weak and small, he sucks XDdd"

You guys realize that in game terms, you are facing Olimar AND 100 Pikmins at the same time, right? I think 100 Purple Pikmin attached to you would hurt far more than dealing with a small humanized pacifist doggy. How about Pink Pikmins? A literal swarm of bees? Even the weakest units, the White Pikmins, are extremely poisonous. Just one or two get inside your mouth and it's over.

Top Bottom