• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The international Dr.Mario Discord-Group

Jamurai

Victory is my destiny
NNID
Jamurai92
Hi, I'd love to join you guys. Many thanks!

Lt.johndou?

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, the official Doctor Mario Discord Group is underway! This is for us Doc users who want to advance the meta and represent the character. If you're serious about using Doc + using him in tournaments this is the group for you :3

Ask me in this thread and I'll send you an invite!

( New group cause Discord > Skype :p )
i'd like to join the discord

SenorNutellq

Smash Rookie
I main marth and i just picked up dr mario couple weeks ago id love to learn more about the character. invite pls

Innovation

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1332-7704-0728
You practically said my name - the only reason I can't stand learning is because every match I lose with Doc during that process makes people look down on the character. I'd love to join the discord if you could send me the link.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
I just downloaded the app moments ago. My discord is Coolwhip #9521
Feel free to add me fellow doctors. Let me know who you guys are in advance.

:pow:

Last edited:

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
Hello, recently I've been trying to take Doc more seriously in competitive play, so can I please join the discord?
My account on there is MrGameguycolor.

Innovation

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1332-7704-0728
Forgot to post my discord last time lol, but I'd really love to join! Discord is l Innovation l

Last edited:
Top Bottom