• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The international Dr.Mario Discord-Group

Fliflob

Smash Rookie
Just to ask, but does anyone know how links would be sent out (if I did get invited)? Would it be a conversation or a personal message kind of thing, and how would I see it? Sorry about the stupid question (I'm new to Smashboards so I don't know how this would work).

Flareon62

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, the official Doctor Mario Discord Group is underway! This is for us Doc users who want to advance the meta and represent the character. If you're serious about using Doc + using him in tournaments this is the group for you :3

Ask me in this thread and I'll send you an invite!

( New group cause Discord > Skype :p )
I would like to join

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
Hey folks, I'm working on a balance patch (the notes of which can be found here), and I'd really like a Discord invite so I could ask for help with the Doc changes. I don't know the first thing about this character.

Username: Anebriate

Last edited:

Lunkd

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, the official Doctor Mario Discord Group is underway! This is for us Doc users who want to advance the meta and represent the character. If you're serious about using Doc + using him in tournaments this is the group for you :3

Can I get an invite to the doc discord

edd0126

Smash Rookie
NNID
edd0126

i want to join

AyeYoDeji

Smash Rookie
NNID
AyeYoDeji
3DS FC
2337-5487-0135
Would like to be added to the doc discord please

ASAP_Smash

Smash Cadet

hi, can i get an invite?

Shaqazooloo

Smash Rookie

Hi can I get an invite?

Top Bottom