• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ing Hive - Accepting New Members

Ronike

Smash Ace
Well, because in forum games there is a card game with the yugioh rules, only the cards are smash based. Unfortunately, the activity has been rather non-existent as of late, so Im suposed to look for new recruits. Works really well. If you guys wanna join, there should be a new thread going up with a name similar to "Smash Cards" made by a user named Kashakuni. Join up if you want

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
Call of duty 3 im geting it looked real cool on the video i seen!
And iv played call of duty 2 so thats why im geting it!
The next game im going to get maybe next month resident evil 4 wii edition.
:)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I just saw people saying yugioh cards. Plus, I am alive. Anyone want a demise otk deck?

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
Omg sinz is alive!
Also i have a big box of yugioh cards!
I have the japan marik deck i got from japan disney(its in flordia its a place in disney

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
hey fgv shut up no we will not quit posting because even thogh the rpg is gone we still play rpg's noob. posted 7/2/07 because of a nooblet mod. if you dont want us posting close the rpg forum noob

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
Im bored i might play some call of duty 3 or metroid prime 2 or wii sports i have no clue :confused: !!!

Blackreighn_zero

Smash Journeyman
i heard that sonic post to be in smashbros. since all of his games mostly going to gamecube anyways, like Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Announced, and sonic rush and advance games on gba, i hope onic will be in it

Top Bottom